Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 540945 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1016 on: November 28, 2018, 03:39:52 AM »
Advertisement
Excellent point, Larry.

-- Tommy   :)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1016 on: November 28, 2018, 03:39:52 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1017 on: November 28, 2018, 07:34:00 PM »
Excellent point, Larry.

BS:

12:29:
Mr Oswald-----at this point a nobody------steps out front for a minute or less, at a time when everyone is focused on the motorcade and (then) on the mayhem. No big deal that nobody notices his presence.

Several minutes later:
Mr Oswald-------at this point still a nobody------exits the building, passing lots of people. No big deal that nobody notices him.

Why is it that the anti-Prayer Man people can accept #2 above with no difficulty yet consider #1 an impossibility? He wasn't yet famous, folks! He was as non-famous at 12:30 as at 12:35!

Furthermore!

Most people who believe Mr Oswald is Prayer Man believe Mr Frazier did see him there but was intimidated into silence on this by Captain Fritz. A riddled-with-guilt Mr Frazier has been trying to compensate ever since by going on about the length of the paper bag.

Most Prayer Man advocates also believe that Mr Oswald was seen in the vestibule---i.e. front lobby  Thumb1: --- just after the assassination by Mr Truly and Officer Baker. But those two gentlemen lied at the behest of the authorities. (Shock! Horror! There was a cover-up  ??? )

Thankfully, however, Mr Darnell's film camera did see Mr Oswald on the steps. All other serious candidates have been ruled out. The fact that this fact drives some people bananas is neither Mr Darnell's fault nor Mr Oswald's!

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1018 on: November 28, 2018, 08:49:59 PM »
Alan,

Problem is, Frazier and Prayer Person turned even more towards each other (as if to speak with each other without actually moving closer) at some point between the end of the Wiegman clip and the beginning of Couch-Darnell, as is obvious to anyone who closely examines their respective head orientations in those two photographic documents, so it defies reason that Frazier wouldn't  have recognized (and later remembered) colleague and passenger Oswald's being there ... if Prayer Person really was Oswald, that is.

-- Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 09:10:25 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1018 on: November 28, 2018, 08:49:59 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1019 on: November 28, 2018, 10:59:19 PM »
As we have now surpassed 55yrs past the Murder of JohnKennedySr by Assassination, I have to wonder, as I wander, why it is that some folks claim the LeeHarveyOswald as PrayerPersonImage Theory to be factual, although there has never been any eyewitness testimony indicating his presence on the landing, among several landing occupants/co-workers that should have seen him at and/or near the time of the shooting.
Excellent point, Larry.

BS:

12:29:
Mr Oswald-----at this point a nobody------steps out front for a minute or less, at a time when everyone is focused on the motorcade and (then) on the mayhem. No big deal that nobody notices his presence.

Several minutes later:
Mr Oswald-------at this point still a nobody------exits the building, passing lots of people. No big deal that nobody notices him.

Why is it that the anti-Prayer Man people can accept #2 above with no difficulty yet consider #1 an impossibility? He wasn't yet famous, folks! He was as non-famous at 12:30 as at 12:35!

Furthermore!

Most people who believe Mr Oswald is Prayer Man believe Mr Frazier did see him there but was intimidated into silence on this by Captain Fritz. A riddled-with-guilt Mr Frazier has been trying to compensate ever since by going on about the length of the paper bag.

Most Prayer Man advocates also believe that Mr Oswald was seen in the vestibule---i.e. front lobby  Thumb1: --- just after the assassination by Mr Truly and Officer Baker. But those two gentlemen lied at the behest of the authorities. (Shock! Horror! There was a cover-up  ??? )

Thankfully, however, Mr Darnell's film camera did see Mr Oswald on the steps. All other serious candidates have been ruled out. The fact that this fact drives some people bananas is neither Mr Darnell's fault nor Mr Oswald's!
Alan,

Problem is, Frazier and Prayer Person turned even more towards each other (as if to speak with each other without actually moving closer) at some point between the end of the Wiegman clip and the beginning of Couch-Darnell, as is obvious to anyone who closely examines their respective head orientations in those two photographic documents, so it defies reason that Frazier wouldn't  have recognized (and later remembered) colleague and passenger Oswald's being there ... if Prayer Person really was Oswald, that is.

If anything about the event in DealeyPlaza, DallasTexas, at/about 12:30pm CST on 11/22/'63 that I am convinced of, it is that the person represented by PrayerPersonImage as seen on film standing on the basically west side of the approximately 11' wide landing at the top of the stairs to the TexasSchoolBookDepository Building Elm St mid-level 1st floor entrance is not LeeHarveyOswald!

12:29pm CST, Mr Oswald, by reliable indication, was in the 2nd floor lunchroom.

Several minutes later, Mr Oswald would have been among over 100 onlookers around the TSBD Bldg.

Maybe Mr Oswald was not yet famous, but he was known by many TSBD Bldg employees.

Most people, actually all, who believe the LeeOswald as PrayerManImage theory, are ignoring actual indications otherwise.

Most PrayerManImage advocates, actually all, who believe Mr Oswald was seen on the 1st floor instead of the 2nd floor by OfficerBaker and SuperintendentTruly, ignore actual evidence in order to promote the LHO as PMI Theory.

Actually, Mr Darnell's film camera scanned the entrance portal and reproduced PersonImages that are not likely correctly identified without corroborating evidence relative to their location during said filming.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 11:05:48 PM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1020 on: November 29, 2018, 12:10:39 AM »
Alan,

Gee, if only I'd thought of that. Oh look, I did---------in my last post!:

"Most people who believe Mr Oswald is Prayer Man believe Mr Frazier did see him there but was intimidated into silence on this by Captain Fritz."

The question you need to answer, Mr Graves, is: why did Mr Frazier spend the last 5 years telling us he had no clue as to the identity of Prayer Person------------a person with whom you say he clearly had an interaction. Now that defies reason, unless the identity of Prayer Person is too explosive for him to admit to in public  :-[

It took several decades before Mr Frazier felt ready to mention his sighting of Mr Oswald several minutes after the assassination.

I believe he has an even bigger revelation to make. I hope he finds the courage to make it before it's too late.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 12:17:11 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1020 on: November 29, 2018, 12:10:39 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1021 on: December 01, 2018, 01:04:19 AM »
Mr. BALL. How many shots did you hear?
Mr. ARCE. Three
Mr. BALL. Did you look back at the building?
Mr. ARCE. No, I didn't think they came from there. I just looked directly to the railroad tracks and all the people started running up there and I just ran along with them.
Mr. BALL. Did you go up to the railroad tracks?
Mr. ARCE. Yeah.

The man whom 'Billy Lovelady' walks past in the Couch film is not Bill Shelley but Danny Arce!

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1022 on: December 01, 2018, 01:13:05 AM »
Mr. BALL. How many shots did you hear?
Mr. ARCE. Three
Mr. BALL. Did you look back at the building?
Mr. ARCE. No, I didn't think they came from there. I just looked directly to the railroad tracks and all the people started running up there and I just ran along with them.
Mr. BALL. Did you go up to the railroad tracks?
Mr. ARCE. Yeah.

The man whom 'Billy Lovelady' walks past in the Couch film is not Bill Shelley but Danny Arce!

Alan,

That makes sense.

So, I wonder where Shelley was?

Stashing a rifle on the sixth floor?

« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 01:18:15 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1022 on: December 01, 2018, 01:13:05 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1023 on: December 01, 2018, 12:52:03 PM »
There is no interaction whatsoever between Mr Danny Arce and the running woman!