Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 537498 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1008 on: November 27, 2018, 08:56:18 PM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1008 on: November 27, 2018, 08:56:18 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1009 on: November 27, 2018, 09:02:07 PM »
Trouble is (B) didn't stop (O) as he was coming down  the stairs. And there were stairs just inside the vestibule on the first floor.

And a small storage room right at the bottom of those stairs...

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1010 on: November 27, 2018, 09:35:05 PM »
Mr. BELIN. He said he was in the vestibule?

Mr. HOLMES. Or approaching the door to the vestibule. He was just coming, apparently, and I have never been in there (i.e. in the Depository building, A.F.) myself. Apparently there is two sets of doors, and he had come out to this front part.

Mr. BELIN. Did he state it was on what floor?

Mr. HOLMES. First floor. The front entrance to the first floor.

Could hardly be clearer:
------------There are two sets of doors at the Depository vestibule/front lobby: to exit the shipping floor you pass the counter then go through one set of double doors; to exit the vestibule and go out on to the front steps you go through another set of double doors.

Don't believe me? Read Marrion L. Baker's testimony!

Even Vincent Bugliosi knew what a vestibule is. From Four Days in November:

Truly follows him up the front steps, through the glass front doors, and into the vestibule, where he asks people in the lobby where the stairs are.

The Prayer Man theory adds: Truly finds Baker asking 'Do you work here?' of a young employee by the name of Lee Harvey Oswald. 'I can help you, officer,' Truly interjects, 'I'm the building manager.' They leave Oswald standing there. That evening, the FBI will ask Truly about Oswald's claim about this encounter. 'We saw no one there in the front lobby,' Truly will assure them after some gentle coaching. This will be written up in the FBI report as 'They saw no one there'. A half-century later, the oddness of this statement will be noticed by researchers.

Walk:

« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 11:38:25 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1010 on: November 27, 2018, 09:35:05 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #1011 on: November 27, 2018, 09:52:50 PM »

Mr. HOLMES. Or approaching the door to the vestibule. He was just coming, apparently, and I have never been in there (i.e. in the Depository building, A.F.) myself. Apparently there is two sets of doors, and he had come out to this front part.

There weren't two sets of double doors  on the second floor. Only two single doors.(or for the pedants on the forum, three, if you count the door into the front offices.)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 09:54:50 PM by Ray Mitcham »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1012 on: November 27, 2018, 11:33:40 PM »
First floor. The front entrance to the first floor. (Harry D. Holmes)

Oswald claimed to be on the first floor when President John F. Kennedy passed the building. (James Bookhout & James Hosty, first FBI interrogation report)

No mention from Bookhout & Hosty of where exactly on the first floor Mr Oswald was claiming to have been. Go figure!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1012 on: November 27, 2018, 11:33:40 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #1013 on: November 27, 2018, 11:50:52 PM »
Oh Mr Walton, are you trying to be obtuse?  ::)

We know Mr Oswald was set up as the fall guy. You still haven't explained why he can't have been set up as something other than the actual trigger-puller.

If the conspirators (as opposed to the investigators) wanted people to think Mr Oswald was the sixth-floor lone gunman, don't you think they could have come up with a rather better witness than Howard Brennan? And don't you think they would have avoided showing what Arnold Rowland and Carolyn Walther saw? And do you think they would have left Mr Oswald to roam around on the first or second floor where he could have been seen by any fellow employee who had decided not to view the motorcade?

Just how inept do you think these conspirators were?

And don't you even understand why Mr Oswald was chosen as the fall guy? Not because he was a lone nut, which would have defeated the purpose. But because of his Leftist connections. Have him pinned as the guy who supplied the rifle----or one of the rifles----and you done gone got yo'self a Communist Conspiracy 'gainst America!

The lone nut theory was, in short, the furthest thing from the conspirators' twisted minds. It was invented by others after the assassination-----who, thanks to the lack of any attempt on the conspirators' part to make it seem that Mr Oswald had been at that window at that time with that rifle-----had to work very hard indeed to make their ridiculous theory stick!

OK, Alan, OK. Whatever. Like Josephs, Davidson and many, many others (and old Ray too) it sounds like you think everything and everyone (and the kitchen sink too) is a conspiracy.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1014 on: November 28, 2018, 12:02:23 AM »
OK, Alan, OK. Whatever. Like Josephs, Davidson and many, many others (and old Ray too) it sounds like you think everything and everyone (and the kitchen sink too) is a conspiracy.

That the best you can do, Mr Walton? Oh well (~shrug~)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1014 on: November 28, 2018, 12:02:23 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1015 on: November 28, 2018, 12:03:51 AM »
First floor. The front entrance to the first floor. (Harry D. Holmes)

Oswald claimed to be on the first floor when President John F. Kennedy passed the building. (James Bookhout & James Hosty, first FBI interrogation report)

No mention from Bookhout & Hosty of where exactly on the first floor Mr Oswald was claiming to have been. Go figure!

And---------while we're at it-----------no mention either from Bookhout & Hosty of an encounter with a cop in the second-floor lunchroom. Go figure #2!