Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 537367 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1000 on: November 27, 2018, 07:32:07 PM »
Advertisement
Brian,

There's no guarantee that both Lovelady's were on the steps at the same time.

(LOL)

Hey, at least I've gotten you to admit that Oswald was inside the building while the motorcade was passing by, you know, so he could shoot JFK for the KGB and/or the DGI?

-- Tommy   :)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 07:43:38 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1000 on: November 27, 2018, 07:32:07 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #1001 on: November 27, 2018, 07:36:43 PM »

A vestibule /ˈvɛstɪbjuːl/ is an anteroom (antechamber) or small foyer leading into a larger space, such as a lobby, entrance hall, passage, etc., for the purpose of waiting, withholding the larger space view, reducing heat loss, providing space for outwear, etc. The term applies to structures in both modern and historical architecture since ancient times. In modern architecture, vestibule typically refers to a small room next to the outer door and connecting it with the interior of the building.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1002 on: November 27, 2018, 08:02:52 PM »
"A vestibule /ˈvɛstɪbjuːl/ is an anteroom (antechamber) or small foyer leading into a larger space, such as a lobby, entrance hall, passage, etc., for the purpose of waiting, withholding the larger space view, reducing heat loss, providing space for outwear, etc. The term applies to structures in both modern and historical architecture since ancient times. In modern architecture, vestibule typically refers to a small room next to the outer door and connecting it with the interior of the building."

That's wonderful, Mr. Mitcham, but we really don't know if Harry Holmes, himself, knew the correct meaning of the word now do we.

Regardless:

CONFLICTING TESTIMONY BY POSTAL INSPECTOR HARRY HOLMES:

Mr. BELIN. By the way, where did this policeman (B) stop him (O) when he (O) was coming down the stairs at the Book Depository on the day of the shooting?

Mr. HOLMES. He said it was in the vestibule.

Mr. BELIN. He said he was in the vestibule?

Mr. HOLMES. Or approaching the door to the vestibule. He was just coming, apparently, and I have never been in there (in the 2nd-floor lunchroom, right???) myself. Apparently there is two sets of doors, and he had come out to this front part.

Mr. BELIN. Did he state it was on what floor?

Mr. HOLMES. First floor. The front entrance to the first floor.

In my humble opinion, there is nothing near the front door on the TSBD's first floor that comes close to being what Belin and Holmes are describing in the first part of Holmes' testimony, above. 

E.g., "coming down the stairs," "approaching the door to the vestibule," "I have never been there myself," "two sets of doors," "front part".

That's all 2nd-floor lunchroom stuff as far as I'm concerned.

So, why the heck did Holmes say, "First floor. The front entrance to the first floor." ???

--  Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 12:02:09 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1002 on: November 27, 2018, 08:02:52 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1003 on: November 27, 2018, 08:33:32 PM »

Mr. BELIN. By the way, where did this policeman (B) stop him (O) when he (O) was coming down the stairs at the Book Depository on the day of the shooting?

Mr. BELIN. He said he was in the vestibule?

Mr. HOLMES. Or approaching the door to the vestibule. He was just coming, apparently, and I have never been in there (in the 2nd-floor lunchroom, right???) myself. Apparently there is two sets of doors, and he had come out to this front part.

Mr. BELIN. Did he state it was on what floor?

Mr. HOLMES. First floor. The front entrance to the first floor.

In my humble opinion, there is nothing near the front door on the TSBD's first floor that comes close to being what Belin and Holmes are describing in the first part of Holmes' testimony, above. 

E.g., "when he (Oswald) was coming down the stairs," "approaching the door to the vestibule," "I have never been there myself," "two sets of doors," "front part".

That's all 2nd-floor lunchroom stuff as far as I'm concerned.

So, why the heck did Holmes say, "First floor. The front entrance to the first floor." ???

I do believe the written testimony of PostalInspector HarryHolmes includes his self description as being a 'Suspicioner', and also includes the comment that, paraphrasing, "it is not what he said, it is what I think he said", when reporting the last, and jail transfer delaying, LHO Testimony.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 09:12:47 PM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1004 on: November 27, 2018, 08:41:47 PM »
A vestibule /ˈvɛstɪbjuːl/ is an anteroom (antechamber) or small foyer leading into a larger space, such as a lobby, entrance hall, passage, etc., for the purpose of waiting, withholding the larger space view, reducing heat loss, providing space for outwear, etc. The term applies to structures in both modern and historical architecture since ancient times. In modern architecture, vestibule typically refers to a small room next to the outer door and connecting it with the interior of the building.

Hallo Mr Mitcham!

Mr Roy Sansom Truly's pointed misuse of the word 'vestibule' in his Warren Commission testimony is quite the red flag!

--------------We know from Harry D. Holmes that Mr Oswald, in custody, had used the word correctly to mean front lobby of building.

And what was the context of Mr Oswald's correct use of the word?

--------------Why, an encounter involving Mr Truly himself right after the assassination  ???

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1004 on: November 27, 2018, 08:41:47 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #1005 on: November 27, 2018, 08:50:05 PM »

Trouble is (B) didn't stop (O) as he was coming down  the stairs. And there were stairs just inside the vestibule on the first floor.

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #1006 on: November 27, 2018, 08:52:33 PM »
Hallo Mr Mitcham!

Mr Roy Sansom Truly's pointed misuse of the word 'vestibule' in his Warren Commission testimony is quite the red flag!

--------------We know from Harry D. Holmes that Mr Oswald, in custody, had used the word correctly to mean front lobby of building.

And what was the context of Mr Oswald's correct use of the word?

--------------Why, an encounter involving Mr Truly himself right after the assassination  ???

Hello Mr Ford.

Exactly my thoughts.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1006 on: November 27, 2018, 08:52:33 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1007 on: November 27, 2018, 08:55:02 PM »
The idea that the only possible alternative to the LN cry of 'Oswald was the shooter!' is a CT cry of 'Oswald was set up as the shooter!' is preposterous.

A-----Mr Oswald could have been the shooter yet still part of a conspiracy
B-----Mr Oswald could have been one of several shooters
C-----Mr Oswald could have been a pseudo-shooter tricked into taking part in what he thought was a fake assassination attempt
D-----Mr Oswald could have been a conspirator who didn't do any actual shooting
E-----Mr Oswald could have been set up as a conspirator who didn't do any actual shooting

Prayer Man as Oswald is consistent with Theories D and E.

Theories D and E make no claim whatsoever as to who was behind the assassination!