Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 541376 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #984 on: November 24, 2018, 07:55:30 PM »
Advertisement
Brian,

Why is this "Prayer Man Was Oswald" vs. "Prayer Man Was Sarah Stanton" battle between you and Bart Kamp so important, anyway?

I mean, I mean, I mean, seriously ... Don't you BOTH believe that the "evil, evil, evil" CIA killed JFK?

(IMHO, KGB-boy Vladimir Putin loves you both.)

LOL

--  Tommy   :)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 08:17:23 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #984 on: November 24, 2018, 07:55:30 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #985 on: November 25, 2018, 03:01:48 PM »
Regarding Chris Davidson's Mary Tyler Moore-like image of Prayer Person, should't it be possible to replicate it through the same process (contrast adjustment, removal of  "frames," etc, etc, etc)?

Has this been attempted, or is Davidson the only person in the world who can come close to accomplishing such alchemy?

-- Tommy
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 03:08:02 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #986 on: November 25, 2018, 03:57:49 PM »
Regarding Chris Davidson's Mary Tyler Moore-like image of Prayer Person, should't it be possible to replicate it through the same process (contrast adjustment, removal of  "frames," etc, etc, etc)?

Has this been attempted, or is Davidson the only person in the world who can come close to accomplishing such alchemy?

-- Tommy

Hallo, Mr Graves!

This 'Davidson enhancement' nonsense was put to bed months ago, but that doesn't stop the Anyone-But-Oswald people recycling their nonsense...  ::)

The 'face' is not part of Prayer Person's head, which is in fact above it. This is the reason why the Stanton Diehards never want to show the uncropped version of the 'enhancement'-------

For context, here's the non-'enhanced' frame from the Weisberg scan!

Let's put this Wiegman frame in further context. Watch where 'Sarah's' right hand (holding the bright object) goes...

Maybe she's putting eye-drops in! Or applying some extra dye to her dark professional-situation wig!!  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #986 on: November 25, 2018, 03:57:49 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #987 on: November 25, 2018, 05:15:12 PM »
Alan, my copy and paste was because Tom Graves was too lazy to go back in this thread to find the image I was speaking of. So I copied and pasted it for him. If you don't like it, then do what we used to do back in the day of over-the-air television...turn the dial to change the channel.

Meanwhile, sounds like you're riled up since I know you think it's Oswald up there in the vestibule and you know I and others don't buy into it. Bad news, Alan - it's not him. The conspirators would not have their fall guy be standing up there moments after the shooting.  Otherwise, that'd make them the dumbest masterminds in the annals of crime.

But now that I know you're a CT-er, here's plenty of juicy reading for you that proves it wasn't LHO who killed Kennedy.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12g1i440geFDhf_vFKiHaEqyF1N-MUT2p/view

But even after you read the above, if you want to go back to believing it's Oswald up there as PM, then that's on you LOL

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #988 on: November 25, 2018, 05:29:12 PM »

Meanwhile, sounds like you're riled up since I know you think it's Oswald up there in the vestibule and you know I and others don't buy into it. Bad news, Alan - it's not him. The conspirators would not have their fall guy be standing up there moments after the shooting.  Otherwise, that'd make them the dumbest masterminds in the annals of crime.

Another nice evasion, Mr Walton!  Thumb1:

Let's try this yet again, shall we?

Why do you assume that Mr Oswald was being set up as the sixth-floor shooter rather than as------say------a conspirator who supplied the rifle?

Could it be that the reason you keep running away from this simple question is that... you can't come up with any answer to it?  :-[

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #988 on: November 25, 2018, 05:29:12 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #989 on: November 25, 2018, 10:33:19 PM »
Alan, my copy and paste was because Tom Graves was too lazy to go back in this thread to find the image I was speaking of. So I copied and pasted it for him. If you don't like it, then do what we used to do back in the day of over-the-air television...turn the dial to change the channel.

But now that I know you're a CT-er, here's plenty of juicy reading for you that proves it wasn't LHO who killed Kennedy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12g1i440geFDhf_vFKiHaEqyF1N-MUT2p/view

But even after you read the above, if you want to go back to believing it's Oswald up there as PM, then that's on you LOL
I suppose that what needs to be considered, and reconsidered, is that for the LeeHarveyOswald as PrayerManImage Theory to be factual, it requires the belief that LHO, arguably the most famous LoneGunmanAssassin in history, was actually filmed standing on the TexasSchoolBookDepository Building Elm St Mid-Level First Floor Main Entrance Landing at the top of the stairs, during the 12:30pm CST time frame of the Assassination of USP JohnKennedySr and CriticalWounding of TxG JohnConnallyJr.
Additionally, for the LHO as PMI Theory to be factual, it needs to be considered, and reconsidered, that he would have been among multiple eyewitnesses and co-workers at the TSBD Bldg, including his mentor, BuellWesleyFrazier, with whom he occasionally rode to and from work with to and from Irving, and yet not anyone of said eyewitnesses has ever testified to his presence on the Landing/Stairs during the shooting and/or filming at and/or about 12:30pm CST on 11/22/'63.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #990 on: November 25, 2018, 11:32:08 PM »
My question was:

Has anybody been able to independently arrive at/produce the same "Mary Tyler Moore-like" image that Davidson came up with by doing the same things that Davidson claimed to have done to "enhance the photo"?

Or is it a one-time "Cold Fusion" kinda thing, i.e. incapable of being recreated independently in a kinda "scientific" ... "experiment"?

« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 11:53:16 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #990 on: November 25, 2018, 11:32:08 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #991 on: November 26, 2018, 08:15:14 PM »
Brian,

1)  Don't you find it amazing that the the man Calvery is speaking with in Couch-Darnell looks so much like Lovelady?

2)  Whose theory has more witnesses lying at least once about their actions and/or observations during, say, the beginning of Wiegman (sic) to, say, the spotting of Baker's helmet on the fifth floor (or, even better, when Lovelady was filmed while smoking a cigarette on the front steps several minutes later), ... yours or Kamp's?

For example, did Vicki Adam's prevaricate?  Shelley? Lovelady?  Truly?  Reid?   Please help me sort out the bad guys from the good guys, if you will.

Corollary question: Did the FBI and the DPD and the Secret Service lie about .. gasp ... absolutely everything that happened during that period of time, or must we / can we "cherry-pick" to get to The Truth?

-- Tommy :)

PS -- What does it really matter whether you or Kamp is right about Prayer Woman / Prayer Man, as long as most assassination students and "researchers" continue to fervently believe  that  the  "evil, evil, evil" Military Industrial Intelligence Community Complex killed JFK?

LOL
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 10:03:18 PM by Thomas Graves »