Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 537476 times)

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #856 on: September 03, 2018, 10:52:37 AM »
Advertisement
Ok, apart from yourself proving it to yourself, who else has proven that the mystery person is Sarah Stanton?

WFFA Footage Clip Converted To Gif, possibly showing the same Prayer Person mystery person with obese right forearm as seen in Darnell and Wiegman :)

Darnell/Wiegman Composite Comparison
In my humble opinion, it is also the dude that was taking pictures with the camera.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #856 on: September 03, 2018, 10:52:37 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #857 on: September 04, 2018, 05:26:44 PM »
Has this been speculated before, anywhere?

Is This The Prayer Man Woman In This Poor Quality WFFA TV Footage?

My first reaction regarding the possible identity of the PersonImage as seen on the TSBD entrance landing/stairs in the "Poor Quality WFFA TV Footage", was that of a gentleman seen some minutes after 12:30pm, standing in/near that same position on other clearer film/photos. The MalePersonImage as seen appeared to be standing with his left foot on the landing and his right foot on the first step down, wearing a suit, not very tall, and facing basically east towards Houston St. I recall seeing a reference to said MalePersonImage indicating his identity as a Mr Evans, but I am unsure about his positive identification. And, so far I have not seen/heard/read anything contradicting said first reaction.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #858 on: September 04, 2018, 07:52:26 PM »
I am not trying to argue any point, but I do believe that any reliable identification of the PersonImage seen on the landing area in the WFFA-TV VideoFootage will require much more evidence than what is available on said VideoFootage. For that reason, I have to conclude the timeframe knowledge as being essential in development of any reliable provable identity conclusion.
If the timeframe is prior to 12:30pm CST, on 11/22/'63, a possibility exists for LeeHarveyOswald to be the person represented by said PersonImage. However, reliable provable evidence indicates that he cannot be said person at 12:30pm CST on 11/22/'63, and as well, at anytime after 12:45pm, CST.
In any event, it is also very unlikely that LHO was filmed/photographed on the stairs/landing in the 12:30pm-12:45pm CST timeframe as well.

For possible reference and/or timeframe-the MalePersonImage seen from his shoulders and up on the west side of the stairway hand-rail.
https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=5&pos=18
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 08:27:06 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #858 on: September 04, 2018, 07:52:26 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #859 on: September 04, 2018, 11:59:27 PM »
...reliable provable evidence indicates that he cannot be said person at 12:30pm CST on 11/22/'63, and as well, at anytime after 12:45pm, CST...

There's no such thing in testimony, if it proved anything at all there would be no point to this forum.
Avoiding this giant cowpat in your logic proves to me that you're just not being honest.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #860 on: September 05, 2018, 01:02:34 AM »
I am not trying to argue any point, but I do believe that any reliable identification of the PersonImage seen on the landing area in the WFFA-TV VideoFootage will require much more evidence than what is available on said VideoFootage. For that reason, I have to conclude the timeframe knowledge as being essential in development of any reliable provable identity conclusion.
If the timeframe is prior to 12:30pm CST, on 11/22/'63, a possibility exists for LeeHarveyOswald to be the person represented by said PersonImage. However, reliable provable evidence indicates that he cannot be said person at 12:30pm CST on 11/22/'63, and as well, at anytime after 12:45pm, CST.
In any event, it is also very unlikely that LHO was filmed/photographed on the stairs/landing in the 12:30pm-12:45pm CST timeframe as well.

For possible reference and/or timeframe-the MalePersonImage seen from his shoulders and up on the west side of the stairway hand-rail.
https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=5&pos=18

There's no such thing in testimony, if it proved anything at all there would be no point to this forum.
Avoiding this giant cowpat in your logic proves to me that you're just not being honest.

::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #860 on: September 05, 2018, 01:02:34 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #861 on: September 05, 2018, 01:18:57 AM »

Give yourself a week and try coming back with some kind of defence of your archaic attitude.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #862 on: September 05, 2018, 01:38:17 AM »
To me it's obvious it's the young reporter but proving it is another thing.
Hand on hip, someone like Carl Edward Jones still in position on steps, some cop leaning over to speak with Sawyer, that's what I see in the footage so...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #862 on: September 05, 2018, 01:38:17 AM »

Offline Anthony Clayden

« Reply #863 on: September 05, 2018, 01:41:41 AM »
Can't help feel that this thread reminds of Douglas Adams, description of the philosophers objection to Deep Thought. To paraphase from memory, "What is point of us spending all night argueing over whether God does or does not exist, only for this computer to give us his address in the morning"

What is the point of 188 pages argueing over blurry images, when someone could go back to the more original versions of the films, get a cleares image and make the whole 188 pages worthless. The real question is why hasn't anyone been able to make any real advance in getting clearer images in the last 5 years, surely it is both sides interest to do so.