Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 540558 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #992 on: November 26, 2018, 10:04:53 PM »
Advertisement
Brian,

Why is this "Prayer Man Was Oswald" vs. "Prayer Man Was Sarah Stanton" battle between you and Bart Kamp so important, anyway?

I mean, I mean, I mean, seriously ... Don't you BOTH believe that the "evil, evil, evil" CIA killed JFK?

(IMHO, KGB-boy Vladimir Putin loves you both.)

LOL

--  Tommy   :)

LarryTrotter replied:
With all due respect Mr Graves, reliable, provable, indicative evidence has been provided that justifies a conclusion that PrayerPersonImage represents a female then employed at the TSBD Bldg, Ms SarahDeanStanton. However, I will not research previously provided evidentiary information in order to provide direct links, but it should be fairly easily located.
That said, the question should be asked of those that claim PrayerPersonImage
represents LeeHarveyOswald. Or, for that matter, any male with or without a camera.
There are multiple possibilities for eyewitness testimony placing LHO on the landing at the time, but yet there is no such eyewitness testimony.
And, it is my conclusion that the gender-neutral appearing PPI represents a person less than 5.5' tall, but otherwise somewhat larger than normal for an adult.
As stated, I base my PPI identity conclusion on reliable, provable, and indicative evidentiary information, but place no reliance on the DavidsonImageEnhancement.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 10:09:13 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #992 on: November 26, 2018, 10:04:53 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #993 on: November 26, 2018, 11:38:18 PM »
Another nice evasion, Mr Walton!  Thumb1:

Let's try this yet again, shall we?

Why do you assume that Mr Oswald was being set up as the sixth-floor shooter rather than as------say------a conspirator who supplied the rifle?

Could it be that the reason you keep running away from this simple question is that... you can't come up with any answer to it?  :-[

My goodness, Alan.  Did you even bother to read the 173 pages in that link I posted? It's clear he was set up to take the fall. I don't know how many more ways to spin it for you.

So yes, there's too much evidence based on the book link and Accessories After the Fact that shows he was set up to take the fall.  But it does NOT mean he was ALSO up there in the vestibule as Kennedy's head was blown apart.

They would NOT have just let their fall guy roam around, risking being seen during the shooting.  And Frazier's testimony (also in the link) says he was talking to a female, or turned to one rather.

If you then reply to this with more blather, than I don't know what else to say to convince you otherwise.

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #994 on: November 26, 2018, 11:43:25 PM »
My question was:

Has anybody been able to independently arrive at/produce the same "Mary Tyler Moore-like" image that Davidson came up with by doing the same things that Davidson claimed to have done to "enhance the photo"?

Or is it a one-time "Cold Fusion" kinda thing, i.e. incapable of being recreated independently in a kinda "scientific" ... "experiment"?

All Davidson did was take a frame from the film, open it in Photoshop, and blew it up to an extreme degree.  He might have fiddled around with some filters and other gizmos in Photoshop.  I use that software every day at work and it's great, but even I would never - EVER - try to blow up a grainy piece of film and fiddle with it and try to make it look like a blobby woman.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #994 on: November 26, 2018, 11:43:25 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Latest Prayer Man Theory.Claims It Is Dougherty
« Reply #995 on: November 27, 2018, 03:41:37 PM »
The Anybody-But-Oswald crowd are getting desperate!  :D

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #996 on: November 27, 2018, 03:58:03 PM »
My goodness, Alan.  Did you even bother to read the 173 pages in that link I posted? It's clear he was set up to take the fall. I don't know how many more ways to spin it for you.

So yes, there's too much evidence based on the book link and Accessories After the Fact that shows he was set up to take the fall.  But it does NOT mean he was ALSO up there in the vestibule as Kennedy's head was blown apart.

They would NOT have just let their fall guy roam around, risking being seen during the shooting.  And Frazier's testimony (also in the link) says he was talking to a female, or turned to one rather.

If you then reply to this with more blather, than I don't know what else to say to convince you otherwise.

Oh Mr Walton, are you trying to be obtuse?  ::)

We know Mr Oswald was set up as the fall guy. You still haven't explained why he can't have been set up as something other than the actual trigger-puller.

If the conspirators (as opposed to the investigators) wanted people to think Mr Oswald was the sixth-floor lone gunman, don't you think they could have come up with a rather better witness than Howard Brennan? And don't you think they would have avoided showing what Arnold Rowland and Carolyn Walther saw? And do you think they would have left Mr Oswald to roam around on the first or second floor where he could have been seen by any fellow employee who had decided not to view the motorcade?

Just how inept do you think these conspirators were?

And don't you even understand why Mr Oswald was chosen as the fall guy? Not because he was a lone nut, which would have defeated the purpose. But because of his Leftist connections. Have him pinned as the guy who supplied the rifle----or one of the rifles----and you done gone got yo'self a Communist Conspiracy 'gainst America!

The lone nut theory was, in short, the furthest thing from the conspirators' twisted minds. It was invented by others after the assassination-----who, thanks to the lack of any attempt on the conspirators' part to make it seem that Mr Oswald had been at that window at that time with that rifle-----had to work very hard indeed to make their ridiculous theory stick!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 04:19:01 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #996 on: November 27, 2018, 03:58:03 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #997 on: November 27, 2018, 04:59:20 PM »
Alan Ford wrote:

"Why (was) Mr Oswald ... chosen as the fall guy? Not because he was a lone nut, which would have defeated the purpose. But because of his Leftist connections. Have him pinned as the guy who supplied the rifle----or one of the rifles----and you done gone got yo'self a Communist Conspiracy 'gainst America!

The lone nut theory was, in short, the furthest thing from the conspirators' twisted minds. It was invented by others after the assassination-----who, thanks to the lack of any attempt on the conspirators' part to make it seem that Mr Oswald had been at that window at that time with that rifle-----had to work very hard indeed to make their ridiculous theory stick!"

My response:

In my humble opinion, the "Lone Nut" theory was officially promoted not to hide alleged CIA complicity in the assassination, but because KGB triple-agents Aleksei Kulak (FEDORA) and Ivan Obyedkov (look him up) had, with either witting or unwitting help from Oleg Brykin (look him up) and Guenter Schulz (TUMBLEWEED), planted (John Newman's brilliantly correct on one level but woefully wrong on another) "WW III Virus" in Oswald's file.

Uhh, why would they do that, you ask?

(Well, in order to instill fear of a nuclear holocaust and thereby guarantee a Kremlin-absolving "investigation," I guess.)

« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 05:17:50 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #998 on: November 27, 2018, 05:10:16 PM »
Brian,

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think the Prayer Man people ever claimed that the steps per se comprised the "vestibule" in question, but that it was the lobby area inside the front door.

Yeah, I'm probably wrong.

LOL

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #998 on: November 27, 2018, 05:10:16 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #999 on: November 27, 2018, 06:22:20 PM »
Brian,

I wouldn't say that your Shelley "confronts" Running Woman on Elm Street Extension any more that I "confront" a complete stranger while both of us are walking across a street from opposite directions and the other guy's actually running.

And regarding Lovelady, I don't know -- maybe there were two of them there that day.

Shouldn't be any problem for you, seein' as how you believe there were fifteen or sixteen Oswalds, right?

LOL