Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 536202 times)

Offline Michael Walton

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #976 on: November 22, 2018, 03:21:05 PM »
Advertisement
ALAN FORD...

Now you say that it can't be Mr Oswald because this makes no sense if he was being framed as the sixth-floor shooter.
Question for you! Why should we assume he was being framed as the sixth-floor shooter?

Because he said so. He also said that the BYP's were faked too.  That's good enough for me because Oswald never got his day alive in court with fair representation. He even mentions this at the "short and sweet" midnight press conference.  Everyone is entitled to that. Even OJ, Manson, MacDonald, McVeigh and all the rest had their day in court. Oswald did not. When the conspiracy came full circle by Ruby, it closed forever Oswald's right to a fair trial. Instead, in death, it opened the door to dithering, lies and deception to come to a preconceived conclusion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #976 on: November 22, 2018, 03:21:05 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #977 on: November 22, 2018, 04:04:23 PM »
ALAN FORD...

Now you say that it can't be Mr Oswald because this makes no sense if he was being framed as the sixth-floor shooter.
Question for you! Why should we assume he was being framed as the sixth-floor shooter?

Because he said so.

Huh?

Question: Did you shoot the President?
Answer: No, they've taken me in because of the fact that I lived in the Soviet Union... I'm just a patsy!

They = the police, targeting him because of his background.
Nothing to do with the conspirators framing him as the gunman.

So-----back to my question!

Why should we assume that Mr Oswald was being set up as the sixth-floor shooter?

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #978 on: November 22, 2018, 04:25:58 PM »
For goodness sake, Allen. Are you that desperate? The man denied being involved with everything. He said the BYP were faked. And yes, he used the word "patsy," as in he was being blamed for something, which is the definition of that word.

I'm not going to argue or quibble with you about this any more.  If you think this guy, who supposedly was just some lone nut who decided to shoot Kennedy on 11/22 because of his so-called Marxist beliefs, then fine...have at it. If he supposedly was in Mexico trying to go back to Russia, why in the world would he then make an about-face and decide to shoot Kennedy? It makes no sense.

I don't accept the official conclusion. The shooting sequence alone using the so-called POS gun he allegedly used makes it almost impossible for someone to have pulled it off.

The so-called bullet that was supposed to have caused all of the non-fatal wounds in two men and coming out near pristine raises more questions than answers.

These and other inconsistencies would have been more than enough doubt in a court of law by a team of lawyers.

Even Castro himself knew something was fishy, but not Kennedy's own government:

https://kennedysandking.com/news-items/castro-figured-out-the-jfk-case-in-five-days-speech-of-november-27th-1963

And even Oswald himself was no lone nut drifting through life and deciding to shoot Kennedy on a whim. But of course the official conclusion says otherwise:

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/State_Secret.html

But like I said, if he you want to believe in the official conclusion, then congratulations.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #978 on: November 22, 2018, 04:25:58 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #979 on: November 22, 2018, 05:21:44 PM »
For goodness sake, Allen. Are you that desperate? The man denied being involved with everything. He said the BYP were faked. And yes, he used the word "patsy," as in he was being blamed for something, which is the definition of that word.

I'm not going to argue or quibble with you about this any more.  If you think this guy, who supposedly was just some lone nut who decided to shoot Kennedy on 11/22 because of his so-called Marxist beliefs, then fine...have at it. If he supposedly was in Mexico trying to go back to Russia, why in the world would he then make an about-face and decide to shoot Kennedy? It makes no sense.

I don't accept the official conclusion. The shooting sequence alone using the so-called POS gun he allegedly used makes it almost impossible for someone to have pulled it off.

The so-called bullet that was supposed to have caused all of the non-fatal wounds in two men and coming out near pristine raises more questions than answers.

These and other inconsistencies would have been more than enough doubt in a court of law by a team of lawyers.

Even Castro himself knew something was fishy, but not Kennedy's own government:

https://kennedysandking.com/news-items/castro-figured-out-the-jfk-case-in-five-days-speech-of-november-27th-1963

And even Oswald himself was no lone nut drifting through life and deciding to shoot Kennedy on a whim. But of course the official conclusion says otherwise:

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/State_Secret.html

But like I said, if he you want to believe in the official conclusion, then congratulations.

Huh? You think I'm a LNer?!?  :'(

I believe Mr Oswald is Prayer Man, which would-----and I assumed this part was, er, not altogether unobvious-----make it rather difficult for him to be the sixth-floor shooter.

I believe Mr Oswald was framed as a conspirator through being tied to the Mannlicher Carcano, and that it did not take him long after the shooting to put 2 and 2 together.

The only reason you have offered against Prayer Man being Mr Oswald is that the only way he could have been framed was as the sixth-floor shooter. I find this illogical!

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #980 on: November 23, 2018, 04:32:56 PM »
~Cough cough~

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #980 on: November 23, 2018, 04:32:56 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #981 on: November 23, 2018, 10:39:12 PM »
Michael,

As usual, I have no idea what you're talking about.

"The photo is bunk."  -- Michael Walton

WHAT photo is "bunk," Michael?

--  Tommy

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #982 on: November 23, 2018, 11:07:11 PM »
Mr Buell Wesley Frazier, in interview with the late Mr Gary Mack, 6/19/2002:

Buell: (1:23:03) Well, after the first shot and then with the second and third, I walked down on the steps to where Billy was originally standing because, if my memory serves correctly, Billy and Mr. Shelley had gone down the street that ran right in front of the Depository there.  They had walked down there, and the lady I was standing by, we? we just stayed right there on the steps.  And then people were? somebody come running by and said they?d shot the president.

That 'somebody' being (obviously) Ms Gloria Calvery, fresh from her exchange with Mr Shelley out at the corner of the 'island'.  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #982 on: November 23, 2018, 11:07:11 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #983 on: November 24, 2018, 07:13:43 PM »
Brian,

1) With whom do you believe Gloria Calvery is speaking in Couch-Darnell?

2) Who do you believe the two guys walking down the Elm Street Extension sidewalk are?

3) About how many seconds after the final shot did Marrion Baker enter the front door of the TSBD?

4) Where was Oswald at the time, and what was he doing?

5) To the best of your knowledge, what does Bart Kamp believe regarding the above questions?

(Just trying to get my head around what you two guys believe.)

Thanks,

--  Tommy