Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why did Oswald go to the movies?  (Read 147062 times)

Online Mitch Todd

Re: Why did Oswald go to the movies?
« Reply #824 on: September 21, 2018, 12:36:03 AM »
Advertisement
I'm sure there were.  But for some reason they weren't automatically considered murder suspects.
Julia Postal didn't think he was. Not at first.

How many of them were behaving like they were avoiding the police in the aftermath of not one but two major crimes? How many snuck into a theater without buying a ticket? The latter, IIRC, is considered criminal trespass in Texas and is a class B misdemeanor. The police had Oswald just on that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #824 on: September 21, 2018, 12:36:03 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #825 on: September 21, 2018, 12:47:43 AM »
How many of them were behaving like they were avoiding the police in the aftermath of not one but two major crimes?

The sum total evidence that he was "avoiding the police":  He looked funny and scared to Brewer.

How many snuck into a theater without buying a ticket? The latter, IIRC, is considered criminal trespass in Texas and is a class B misdemeanor. The police had Oswald just on that.

That would have been really hard for them to prove, given that nobody actually saw or remembered him entering the theater.  And he wasn't arrested for criminal trespass, he was arrested for murder.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #826 on: September 21, 2018, 12:51:45 AM »
ALL BY HERSELF, Mytton?

Your desperation is showing.

Are you suggesting the dictabelt transcripts are not complete?  Interesting...

When did she say anything about the vent window?  She said the passenger side window was rolled down.

Did Benavides have a police uniform on?

It's bizarre that she didn't understand "Did you recognize anyone in the lineup?"

How much do you need?  Why do you have this bizarre need to try to explain her bizarre statements away?  Still not a single bizarre thing that Roger Craig said then?

ALL BY HERSELF, Mytton?

You don't need to shout and who's Mytton, I'm "Mytton"

I pointed out how she gave first aid, it's only your desperation that is showing.

How do the transcripts show someone trying?

When did she say anything about the vent window?  She said the passenger side window was rolled down.

The vent window was open. Markham assumed the window was rolled down, how does that impact her testimony?

What, plain clothes Policemen don't exist?

It's bizarre that she didn't understand "Did you recognize anyone in the lineup?"

Mr. BALL. What about number two, what did you mean when you said number two?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Number two was the man I saw shoot the policeman.

How much do you need?

Well when you have something conclusive I'll let you know.

Why do you have this bizarre need to try to explain her bizarre statements away?

When you point out a bizarre statement then we can deal with it.

Still not a single bizarre thing that Roger Craig said then?

As your above list shows, your self serving interpretation of what is bizarre is nothing of the sort.

JohnM
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 02:03:26 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #826 on: September 21, 2018, 12:51:45 AM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #827 on: September 21, 2018, 12:58:18 AM »
Still don't have any evidence that C2766 was Oswald's rifle?   Really?

Oh, please. Give it up already. Do we really need to go over this again ?

The evidence you claim doesn't exist is presented to you, then you try to dispute the evidence, then you go back to claiming it doesn't exist.

Is there a single piece of evidence in the case that you accept ?

There's no evidence you accept, you spend your entire time here insinuating that every piece of evidence is tainted or fabricated, yet at the same time claim you're not suggesting a conspiracy to frame Oswald.

Or do I have that wrong ?

What evidence against Oswald do you accept ?

Do you think there was a conspiracy to frame Oswald ?  If so, name some names already.

Should we start with Johnny Brewer ?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #828 on: September 21, 2018, 01:15:36 AM »
The sum total evidence that he was "avoiding the police":  He looked funny and scared to Brewer.

That would have been really hard for them to prove, given that nobody actually saw or remembered him entering the theater.  And he wasn't arrested for criminal trespass, he was arrested for murder.

Brewer saw someone who was avoiding the Police then the Police find the same someone who has a gun and then tries to kill them with it, thank god for Brewer.

That would have been really hard for them to prove, given that nobody actually saw or remembered him entering the theater.

Thanks for reinforcing that Oswald must have snuck into the theater. Thumb1:

And he wasn't arrested for criminal trespass, he was arrested for murder.

Well John, when you kill people you get arrested.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #828 on: September 21, 2018, 01:15:36 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #829 on: September 21, 2018, 01:43:42 AM »
Oh, please. Give it up already. Do we really need to go over this again ?

The evidence you claim doesn't exist is presented to you, then you try to dispute the evidence, then you go back to claiming it doesn't exist.

Is there a single piece of evidence in the case that you accept ?

There's no evidence you accept, you spend your entire time here insinuating that every piece of evidence is tainted or fabricated, yet at the same time claim you're not suggesting a conspiracy to frame Oswald.

Or do I have that wrong ?

What evidence against Oswald do you accept ?

Do you think there was a conspiracy to frame Oswald ?  If so, name some names already.

Should we start with Johnny Brewer ?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #830 on: September 21, 2018, 02:06:53 AM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #830 on: September 21, 2018, 02:06:53 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #831 on: September 21, 2018, 02:29:55 AM »
ALL BY HERSELF, Mytton?

How much do you need?  Why do you have this bizarre need to try to explain her bizarre statements away?  Still not a single bizarre thing that Roger Craig said then?

This is the Markham testimony that "honest" JohnI uses and this explains why he never likes to support his ideas with the actual evidence. :-X

Markham was clearly saying that she saw nobody around until she was at Tippit's side. Naughty naughty.

Mr. DULLES. I see. You didn't see anybody else in the immediate neighborhood?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No; not until everything was over--I never seen anybody until I was at Mr. Tippit's side.

And here's the Markham-Tippit "conversation". Frank Cimino's FBI report said basically the same "but never said anything that he could understand." Naughty naughty, again.

Mr. DULLES. Mr. Tippit, Officer Tippit, didn't say anything to you?
Mrs. MARKHAM. He tried to.
Mr. DULLES. He tried to?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes, sir.
Mr. DULLES. But he didn't succeed?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No, I couldn't understand.

JohnM