Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ruby in Dealey Plaza?  (Read 998 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Ruby in Dealey Plaza?
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2024, 11:34:50 AM »
Advertisement
From Victoria Adams' WC interview:

"There was a man that was standing on the corner of Houston and Elm asking questions there. He was dressed in a suit and a hat, and when I encountered Avery Davis going down, we asked who he was, because he was questioning people as if he were a police officer, and we noticed him take a colored boy away on a motorcycle, and this man was asking questions very efficaciously, and we said, "I guess he is maybe a reporter," and later on on television, there was a man that looked very similar to him, and he was identified as Ruby.
And on questioning some police officer, they said they had witnesses to the fact that he was in the Dallas Morning News at the time. And I don't know whether that is relevant or what."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2024, 11:34:50 AM »

Online Warren Cox

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2024, 12:07:49 PM »

And 2 blue and 1 red hard hats in the Hughes film - believe there was construction going on further down Houston While looking at the construction worker's movements on the left side of Zapruder (easy to spot as he's next to a lampost) and thinking it may have been Jim Hicks as he is dressed the same apart from the hard hat, looked at the inside curve of Elm near the ponds where Hicks was supposed to be and there is an identical guy sitting on the wall - blue hard hat, khaki shirt and slightly darker trousers They could be twins

« Last Edit: May 24, 2024, 06:20:34 AM by Warren Cox »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2024, 01:07:56 PM »
From Victoria Adams' WC interview:

"There was a man that was standing on the corner of Houston and Elm asking questions there. He was dressed in a suit and a hat, and when I encountered Avery Davis going down, we asked who he was, because he was questioning people as if he were a police officer, and we noticed him take a colored boy away on a motorcycle, and this man was asking questions very efficaciously, and we said, "I guess he is maybe a reporter," and later on on television, there was a man that looked very similar to him, and he was identified as Ruby.
And on questioning some police officer, they said they had witnesses to the fact that he was in the Dallas Morning News at the time. And I don't know whether that is relevant or what."

I would love to see a photo that shows Ruby driving Euins away on a police motorcycle….  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2024, 01:07:56 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2024, 03:16:47 PM »
I would love to see a photo that shows Ruby driving Euins away on a police motorcycle….  :D

Although she doesn't specify Euins or a police motorcycle, she must surely be talking about Harkness and Euins on his three-wheeler, but Harkness is in uniform and looks absolutely nothing like Ruby.
As far as I'm aware, the only time Euins is on the back of the three-wheeler is when he is being taken from the railroad area to the front steps of the Depository building, so Adams would have seen him arriving rather than being taken away.
Unless she's talking about a completely unrelated incident it doesn't make sense.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2024, 03:38:27 PM »
Although she doesn't specify Euins or a police motorcycle, she must surely be talking about Harkness and Euins on his three-wheeler, but Harkness is in uniform and looks absolutely nothing like Ruby.
As far as I'm aware, the only time Euins is on the back of the three-wheeler is when he is being taken from the railroad area to the front steps of the Depository building, so Adams would have seen him arriving rather than being taken away.
Unless she's talking about a completely unrelated incident it doesn't make sense.

It appears to me that her memory is faulty (inaccurate, mixed up, etc regarding some of the details). A prime example of why we should not think that we can rely on witness accounts to be totally accurate in all respects.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2024, 03:38:27 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2024, 03:13:43 AM »
George H.W. Bush is on somewhere there in Dealey plaza too 🙂
: