Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald Acted Alone Is The Most Popular Theory  (Read 11008 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Oswald Acted Alone Is The Most Popular Theory
« Reply #144 on: June 04, 2024, 06:58:58 PM »
Advertisement
Well, there are at least three Crime Lab Photos taken of the Sniper's Nest on November 22nd prior to boxes being moved. The reconstruction done on Monday (without reference photos, it would seem) proved inaccurate in terms of the boxes by the window but afforded better viewpoints of the overall scene, so some came to be used as exhibits. A good idea; probably not. No one thought the paper bag was evidence at the time and it got moved, but testimony established where it was.

When did police anywhere tape-record interrogations in that era? Maybe some confessions were taped. Back then, the FBI-on-down relied on notes, which usually formed the basis of reports, and the courts accepted those reports as accurate; they also allowed a law officer to testify while referring to his notes. It's not that "Nutters" think police were infallible; it's more that they understand the law enforcement of the time and not to apply the "CSI Effect".

The TSBD was NOT SECURE within minutes after the assassination and/or Hour(s) after the JFK assassination. You can Forget any evidence immediately gathered within this extremely porous building. My Proof that Officer Haygood is NOT the motorcycle cop we see on the Darnell/Martin Films was groundbreaking. I am now getting close to concluding my research regarding just how INSECURE the TSBD was for roughly 2 hrs, (maybe more), following the JFK assassination. My discoveries continue to prove just how inept the JFK Research Community was back then and going forward. STAY TUNED!     

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Oswald Acted Alone Is The Most Popular Theory
« Reply #144 on: June 04, 2024, 06:58:58 PM »