Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Nick Golden, Richard Smith

Author Topic: Oswald Acted Alone Is The Most Popular Theory  (Read 6849 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: Oswald Acted Alone Is The Most Popular Theory
« Reply #104 on: May 09, 2024, 03:01:31 AM »
Advertisement
The problem with a statement like “if Frazier was telling the truth then Oswald must have lied” is that we cannot be certain exactly what Oswald said to Will Fritz, because there was no recording made , no attorney present, nor even a court stenographer present to verify the statements.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: May 09, 2024, 03:01:31 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #105 on: May 09, 2024, 05:53:58 PM »
there is only one oddball ranting here and it is you . and only one oddball talking about knotts lab and again it is you .

The Knotts Lab depiction of JBC being struck in the back by the SBT was the original topic you posted a reply. You ignored it to whine, snivel, and whimper about Meyers and LNers for reasons only you understand. At any time, feel free to explain the Knotts Lab depiction of SBT or just keep posting this nonsense whichever suits you.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2024, 04:01:55 PM »
The problem with a statement like “if Frazier was telling the truth then Oswald must have lied” is that we cannot be certain exactly what Oswald said to Will Fritz, because there was no recording made , no attorney present, nor even a court stenographer present to verify the statements.

That's not a reasonable claim unless you have some evidence Fritz was involved in the conspiracy.  Fritz and others testified under oath.  There were also other folks who interrogated Oswald or were present.  Obviously, it would be a major crime to lie about what a suspect said in a homicide investigation of the President.  But take it a step further.  If the DPD was involved in framing Oswald and fabricating what he said in custody, why not say he confessed, that he hated JFK, was glad he was dead, owned a rifle etc.  Why say he denied carrying a long bag or owned a rifle?  That doesn't make sense.  And we actually have the bag.  It can be measured to ascertain its exact length.  It has Oswald's prints on it confirming it came into contact with him.  There is no apparent work-related purpose for such a bag to be there.  No one else who worked in the TSBD ever explained its presence or suggested it belonged to them.  Don't you think someone would have come forward and explained the bag found if there was some legitimate reason for it to be on that floor?  No bag matching Frazier's description was ever found. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2024, 04:01:55 PM »

Online Fergus O'Brien

« Reply #107 on: May 10, 2024, 08:30:21 PM »
The Knotts Lab depiction of JBC being struck in the back by the SBT was the original topic you posted a reply. You ignored it to whine, snivel, and whimper about Meyers and LNers for reasons only you understand. At any time, feel free to explain the Knotts Lab depiction of SBT or just keep posting this nonsense whichever suits you.

it seems i over estimated your intellect my friend , i assumed WRONGLY that even tho you are an LN that you were reasonably intelligent . and that you could see a comment for what it was , IE not and never intended to be a comment about knotts lab or indeed in regards the thread title . but about an LN hypocrisy , one of many . everyday people talk on forums such as this great forum and they discuss many things , and some times people interject (as i did )  to make a point that may or may not be about the actual topic at hand . my point was not about knotts lab , i have never once posted directly about it , nor have i ever endorsed it or disputed it . but these very simple points do seem to completely elude you .

Online Fergus O'Brien

« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2024, 08:45:33 PM »
That's not a reasonable claim unless you have some evidence Fritz was involved in the conspiracy.  Fritz and others testified under oath.  There were also other folks who interrogated Oswald or were present.  Obviously, it would be a major crime to lie about what a suspect said in a homicide investigation of the President.  But take it a step further.  If the DPD was involved in framing Oswald and fabricating what he said in custody, why not say he confessed, that he hated JFK, was glad he was dead, owned a rifle etc.  Why say he denied carrying a long bag or owned a rifle?  That doesn't make sense.  And we actually have the bag.  It can be measured to ascertain its exact length.  It has Oswald's prints on it confirming it came into contact with him.  There is no apparent work-related purpose for such a bag to be there.  No one else who worked in the TSBD ever explained its presence or suggested it belonged to them.  Don't you think someone would have come forward and explained the bag found if there was some legitimate reason for it to be on that floor?  No bag matching Frazier's description was ever found.

Fritz went into the snipers nest and picked up the shells interfering with a crime scene before it was recorded on photo / film , he lied and said he did not do this yet two LN witnesses Alyea and mooney said they saw him do it . he thrust a pre written confession into Fraziers face , a confession Frazier never gave , and demanded he sign it . he first denied a conversation between him and craig and then admitted it happened . hardly the actions of an honest man , why should we trust such a person ?. i am certain if he was a CT witness you would refuse to accept a word he said . by the way people testify under oath all the time and dont tell the truth , wouldnt you agree ? . hosty admitted destroying evidence and not revealing information . Harry holmes an FBI informant who was less than truthful in testimony . tell the readers here why they should have no doubts about these people and trust their word and yours ? .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2024, 08:45:33 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #109 on: May 10, 2024, 11:48:14 PM »
it seems i over estimated your intellect my friend , i assumed WRONGLY that even tho you are an LN that you were reasonably intelligent . and that you could see a comment for what it was , IE not and never intended to be a comment about knotts lab or indeed in regards the thread title . but about an LN hypocrisy , one of many . everyday people talk on forums such as this great forum and they discuss many things , and some times people interject (as i did )  to make a point that may or may not be about the actual topic at hand . my point was not about knotts lab , i have never once posted directly about it , nor have i ever endorsed it or disputed it . but these very simple points do seem to completely elude you .

What you overestimated was your own intelligence and what you underestimated is your lack of it. The point you are making is you have no point. The whole post was to make disparaging comments about LNers and specifically Dale Myers. Nothing more. Once again you had a chance to post on the subject of Knotts Lab, but instead chose this tripe as the subject of your post.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #110 on: May 11, 2024, 02:27:03 PM »
Fritz went into the snipers nest and picked up the shells interfering with a crime scene before it was recorded on photo / film , he lied and said he did not do this yet two LN witnesses Alyea and mooney said they saw him do it . he thrust a pre written confession into Fraziers face , a confession Frazier never gave , and demanded he sign it . he first denied a conversation between him and craig and then admitted it happened . hardly the actions of an honest man , why should we trust such a person ?. i am certain if he was a CT witness you would refuse to accept a word he said . by the way people testify under oath all the time and dont tell the truth , wouldnt you agree ? . hosty admitted destroying evidence and not revealing information . Harry holmes an FBI informant who was less than truthful in testimony . tell the readers here why they should have no doubts about these people and trust their word and yours ? .

So Fritz was part of the conspiracy to frame Oswald?  He did so not knowing or caring who the real assassin was or how he might explain the evidence if a different person was eventually linked to the crime.  And you were the one pushing back on this having to be a VAST conspiracy.  It's not VAST but everyone was involved except Oswald.  LOL.  Again, more people were in the room and asked questions of Oswald than just Fritz.  All of these people are lying and even risking their careers and convictions for crimes?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: May 11, 2024, 02:27:03 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #111 on: May 11, 2024, 04:34:54 PM »
So Fritz was part of the conspiracy to frame Oswald?  He did so not knowing or caring who the real assassin was or how he might explain the evidence if a different person was eventually linked to the crime.  And you were the one pushing back on this having to be a VAST conspiracy.  It's not VAST but everyone was involved except Oswald.  LOL.  Again, more people were in the room and asked questions of Oswald than just Fritz.  All of these people are lying and even risking their careers and convictions for crimes?

Another one of Smith's superficial arguments; "If Fritz's report and testimony isn't correct, he must have been part of a conspiracy". Just how stupid can you be?

There are massive discrepancies between the reports of Oswald's interrogators, which by itself makes the reports inconclusive and unreliable to any honest person. Even worse, some of the reports were written from memory several days after the interviews and after Oswald had been killed. To simply assume that what Fritz (who falsely claimed that he did not keep notes) said about Oswald's responses is the absolute truth is pathetic, ignorant and superficial.

When Oswald was asked about the "long bag", was he given dimensions of that bag or was he shown the bag allegedly found in the sniper's nest? Or was he simply asked if he brought a "long bag" to work?
Without knowing what the question was they asked Oswald, how in the world can you conclude that he lied when he denied bringing a long bag? The answer is simple; YOU CAN'T.

In other words you are once again making wild assumptions and then jump to massively flawed conclusions.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2024, 04:59:10 PM by Martin Weidmann »