Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Hany Farid - The Truth Of The Backyard Photographs  (Read 787 times)

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
Hany Farid - The Truth Of The Backyard Photographs
« on: April 18, 2024, 07:39:58 AM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

« on: April 18, 2024, 07:39:58 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Hany Farid - The Truth Of The Backyard Photographs
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2024, 07:10:44 PM »
Good stuff, Duncan.  I'm going to post this in one of the JFKA Facebook discussion groups.

Online Fergus O'brien

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2024, 02:29:54 PM »
LN do so love anything that appears to conform their stance , bias or agenda . i guess that is why we so often see threads in main with LN in full agreement patting each other on the backs for a job well done in agreeing with what each other believes . CT in my experience also agree on a lot of things but also they question each others thoughts , position , beliefs and research etc , and i think it is healthy to do so . it means in main that are CT agree and open to admission that they COULD be wrong and are willing to discuss , debate , be corrected and yes admit any error of belief , thought or logic .all be it not every CT is so open but most are .i cant say that in my experience that LN are so open .

there are many reasons to have doubts about these PHOTOS .
1/ marinas contradictory claims about them .
2/ when they were in the possession of authorities
3/ how many were in the possession of authorities
4/ Oswalds missing finger tips
5/ Oswald rings moving from one hand to the other
6/ Oswald himself questioned the legitimacy of these photos
7/ the handwriting " hunter of fascists " was neither matched to Lee or Marina .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2024, 02:29:54 PM »

Online Paul May

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2024, 06:55:40 PM »
LN do so love anything that appears to conform their stance , bias or agenda . i guess that is why we so often see threads in main with LN in full agreement patting each other on the backs for a job well done in agreeing with what each other believes . CT in my experience also agree on a lot of things but also they question each others thoughts , position , beliefs and research etc , and i think it is healthy to do so . it means in main that are CT agree and open to admission that they COULD be wrong and are willing to discuss , debate , be corrected and yes admit any error of belief , thought or logic .all be it not every CT is so open but most are .i cant say that in my experience that LN are so open .

there are many reasons to have doubts about these PHOTOS .
1/ marinas contradictory claims about them .
2/ when they were in the possession of authorities
3/ how many were in the possession of authorities
4/ Oswalds missing finger tips
5/ Oswald rings moving from one hand to the other
6/ Oswald himself questioned the legitimacy of these photos
7/ the handwriting " hunter of fascists " was neither matched to Lee or Marina .

Has absolutely nothing to do with the op which once again trumps the 60 years of utter crap from the CT side.

Online Fergus O'brien

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2024, 03:30:32 PM »
and you would not be at all biased MR MAY ?  , i think we both know differently dont we ? . i am quite long in the tooth in terms of studying this case and reading JFK threads on such forums as this  . and as such you are no stranger to me . as we might say where i come from I KNOW YOU OF OLD . i am not trying to BS you so if you wouldnt mind please dont try to BS me . but thank you for your reply , it is nothing less than i might expect from one such as you .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2024, 03:30:32 PM »

Online Paul May

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2024, 04:22:08 AM »
and you would not be at all biased MR MAY ?  , i think we both know differently dont we ? . i am quite long in the tooth in terms of studying this case and reading JFK threads on such forums as this  . and as such you are no stranger to me . as we might say where i come from I KNOW YOU OF OLD . i am not trying to BS you so if you wouldnt mind please dont try to BS me . but thank you for your reply , it is nothing less than i might expect from one such as you .

And yet, you don’t address the science. What you do is attack me personally even though I have no idea who you are. Do you have any familiarity with the photographic sciences? And no, I’m not biased in the least. Simple question for you. Do you believe in God? If you do, what is your evidence?

Online Fergus O'brien

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2024, 11:33:33 AM »
And yet, you don’t address the science. What you do is attack me personally even though I have no idea who you are. Do you have any familiarity with the photographic sciences? And no, I’m not biased in the least. Simple question for you. Do you believe in God? If you do, what is your evidence?

i in know way attacked you , i merely pointed out the facts that we have both been around these sort of discussion forums a lot of years and that i am quite familiar with you .so while you may not necessarily know me i do know you . ive read many of your posts and threads that you posted in , as i said before i know you of old .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2024, 11:33:33 AM »