Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Interviews With Bus Driver Cecil Mcwatters & Taxi Driver William Whaley  (Read 402 times)

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
Advertisement
Interviews With Bus Driver Cecil Mcwatters &- Taxi Driver William Whaley

The Demise Of Taxi driver William Whaley December 18 1965

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Steve Barber

Interviews With Bus Driver Cecil Mcwatters &- Taxi Driver William Whaley

The Demise Of Taxi driver William Whaley December 18 1965

From what Mr. Whaley said, Oswald had to have changed his pants.  During his description of Oswald, he said Oswald was dressed in "Gray work clothes" i.e.
  "A Brown shirt and silver ? ". During another interview, he stated that Oswald's pants were gray, and the brown shirt, but after Oswald's arrest, Oswald is wearing either black or navy blue pants.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 05:12:15 PM by Steve Barber »

Offline Jerry Organ

Could the darkness of Oswald's pants and the police outfits appear "charcoal" in sunlight?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

In his testimony Whaley said they looked like faded blue khaki pants.

Mr. BALL. Did you notice how he was dressed?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir. I didn't pay much attention to it right then. But it all came back when I really found out who I had. He was dressed in just ordinary work clothes. It wasn't khaki pants but they were khaki material, blue faded blue color, like a blue uniform made in khaki.

Oswald's possessions from his room. The pants right above/underneath the sign? Probably helpful to show him a photo of the pants/shirt/clothing?
Correction: They did show him photos of the shirt/pants: https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/html/WH_Vol16_0271b.htm

« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 06:48:39 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Offline Steve Barber

This is during Oswald's arrest.  He's clearly wearing dark pants, not faded.   All photos showing his complete body at DPD headquarters show him in dark work pants. They were probably "faded", but clearly they're still dark.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 06:43:25 PM by Steve Barber »

JFK Assassination Forum