JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate > JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate

That Is Not Officer Haygood = Conspiracy! Prove Me Wrong Challenge

(1/17) > >>

Royell Storing:
  For 60+ yrs we have been told that the DPD Motorcycle Officer we see inside the train yard on the Darnell and Martin Films is Officer Haygood. I have discovered that the Haygood timeline proves his being identified as this man is simply Not physically possible. And at the same time, this also Proves a Conspiracy was used in the JFK Assassination.
  During Haygood's WC Testimony, WC Attorney Belin introduced a police radio log which detailed Haygood making a 12:35 radio transmission. Haygood at that time Verified his having made that 12:35 radio transmission from his DPD Motorcycle which was sitting on the Elm St Curb. The Kill Shot being fired at 12:30 therefore gives Officer Haygood 5 minutes to physically be at his motorcycle to make his Documented/Verified 12:35 transmission. Let's examine the 60 year accepted 5 minute journey that Haygood allegedly took following the Kill Shot. Images show us Officer Haygood: (1) Knifing his motorcycle between moving Camera Cars at the corner of Houston/Elm as he heads down Elm St - *Darnell Film Footage*, (2) Moving down the (N) Elm St Curb as he approaches the Stemmons Sign - *Wiegman Film Footage*, (3) Struggling/Straightening his dumped motorcycle at the (N) Elm St curb, (W) of The Steps - *Couch Film Footage*, (4) Running Up and Across the Grassy Knoll toward the Triple Underpass - *Bell Film Footage*, (5) Standing ALONE at the railing atop the Triple Underpass - *Cabluck Photo*, (6) Standing Atop the Triple Underpass with a CROWD now gathered around him - *Cancellare Photo*, (7) WALKING across the entire train yard - *Darnell & Martin Film Footage*, 8. WALKING down the Elm St Ext toward the Texas School Book Depository - * Darnell & Martin Film Footage*.  There is physically No Way that Officer Haygood could have done ALL of this in 5 minutes elapsed time and still be back at his DPD Motorcycle to make his Documented/Verified 12:35 radio transmission. By my estimation, it probably took Officer Haygood roughly 4 minutes alone to merely climb onto the top of the Triple Underpass. This REVELATION begs the questions: (1) Who is that DPD Motorcycle Cop WALKING across the train yard and then WALKING down the Elm St Ext toward the TSBD on the Darnell & Martin Films? (2) Where is this DPD Cop's motorcycle? (3) Is this really a legit DPD motorcycle Cop?  To date, (other than Officer Haywood), there is No Known DPD Motorcycle Cop anywhere close to the train yard immediately after the 12:30 Kill Shot.           

Dan O'meara:

--- Quote from: Royell Storing on March 08, 2024, 12:17:35 AM ---  For 60+ yrs we have been told that the DPD Motorcycle Officer we see inside the train yard on the Darnell and Martin Films is Officer Haygood. I have discovered that the Haygood timeline proves his being identified as this man is simply Not physically possible. And at the same time, this also Proves a Conspiracy was used in the JFK Assassination.
  During Haygood's WC Testimony, WC Attorney Belin introduced a police radio log which detailed Haygood making a 12:35 radio transmission. Haygood at that time Verified his having made that 12:35 radio transmission from his DPD Motorcycle which was sitting on the Elm St Curb. The Kill Shot being fired at 12:30 therefore gives Officer Haygood 5 minutes to physically be at his motorcycle to make his Documented/Verified 12:35 transmission. Let's examine the 60 year accepted 5 minute journey that Haygood allegedly took following the Kill Shot. Images show us Officer Haygood: (1) Knifing his motorcycle between moving Camera Cars at the corner of Houston/Elm as he heads down Elm St - *Darnell Film Footage*, (2) Moving down the (N) Elm St Curb as he approaches the Stemmons Sign - *Wiegman Film Footage*, (3) Struggling/Straightening his dumped motorcycle at the (N) Elm St curb, (W) of The Steps - *Couch Film Footage*, (4) Running Up and Across the Grassy Knoll toward the Triple Underpass - *Bell Film Footage*, (5) Standing ALONE at the railing atop the Triple Underpass - *Cabluck Photo*, (6) Standing Atop the Triple Underpass with a CROWD now gathered around him - *Cancellare Photo*, (7) WALKING across the entire train yard - *Darnell & Martin Film Footage*, 8. WALKING down the Elm St Ext toward the Texas School Book Depository - * Darnell & Martin Film Footage*.  There is physically No Way that Officer Haygood could have done ALL of this in 5 minutes elapsed time and still be back at his DPD Motorcycle to make his Documented/Verified 12:35 radio transmission. By my estimation, it probably took Officer Haygood roughly 4 minutes alone to merely climb onto the top of the Triple Underpass. This REVELATION begs the questions: (1) Who is that DPD Motorcycle Cop WALKING across the train yard and then WALKING down the Elm St Ext toward the TSBD on the Darnell & Martin Films? (2) Where is this DPD Cop's motorcycle? (3) Is this really a legit DPD motorcycle Cop?  To date, (other than Officer Haywood), there is No Known DPD Motorcycle Cop anywhere close to the train yard immediately after the 12:30 Kill Shot.           

--- End quote ---

By my estimation, it probably took Officer Haygood roughly 4 minutes alone to merely climb onto the top of the Triple Underpass.

What is this estimation based on?

Royell Storing:

--- Quote from: Dan O'meara on March 08, 2024, 12:25:59 AM ---By my estimation, it probably took Officer Haygood roughly 4 minutes alone to merely climb onto the top of the Triple Underpass.

What is this estimation based on?

--- End quote ---

(1) The Darnell Film, + (2) The Wiegman Film, + (3) The Couch Film, + (4) The Cabluck Photo, + (5) The Cancellare Photo. These images time stamp Haygood from the point he drives his motorcycle onto Elm St, up to his climbing on top of the Triple Underpass. The Cabluck Photo shows Haygood at the Triple Underpass with NO BODY around him. The Cancellare Photo shows Haygood standing on Top of the Triple Underpass with a crowd of people Now standing around him. Tick, Tick, Tick for ALL these people to now reach the Triple Underpass. One of those people pictured in the Cancellare Photo was Robert MacNeil. He would later host the PBS MacNeil/ Leaher News Hour. That day, MacNeil was riding inside Press Bus #1. He got out of Press Bus #1 at the corner of Houston & Elm St and proceeded down Elm St until he eventually arrived at the Triple Underpass. His Press Bus #1 had just turned onto Houston St when Haygood was already traveling down Elm St on his motorcycle. Tick, Tick, Tick.

Dan O'meara:

--- Quote from: Royell Storing on March 08, 2024, 03:45:38 AM ---   (1) The Darnell Film, + (2) The Wiegman Film, + (3) The Couch Film, + (4) The Cabluck Photo, + (5) The Cancellare Photo. These images time stamp Haygood from the point he drives his motorcycle onto Elm St, up to his climbing on top of the Triple Underpass. The Cabluck Photo shows Haygood at the Triple Underpass with NO BODY around him. The Cancellare Photo shows Haygood standing on Top of the Triple Underpass with a crowd of people Now standing around him. Tick, Tick, Tick for ALL these people to now reach the Triple Underpass. One of those people pictured in the Cancellare Photo was Robert MacNeil. He would later host the PBS MacNeil/ Leaher News Hour. That day, MacNeil was riding inside Press Bus #1. He got out of Press Bus #1 at the corner of Houston & Elm St and proceeded down Elm St until he eventually arrived at the Triple Underpass. His Press Bus #1 had just turned onto Houston St when Haygood was already traveling down Elm St on his motorcycle. Tick, Tick, Tick.

--- End quote ---

My bad, Royell. I hadn't made myself clear enough.
When I asked how you came to the estimation of four minutes for Haygood to be at the Triple Underpass, I didn't mean what evidence did you use, I meant how did you use this evidence to come to an estimation of four minutes.
I'll give an example to show what I mean. The Bond pic below has Haygood circled and in the bottom left corner we can see the White House Press bus just about to enter the Underpass:

The pic below is from the Mark Tyler Motorcade Mapping program. It shows us that the Bond pic above was taken 1:41 seconds after the headshot:

So, Haygood makes it to the Underpass in about one minute and forty seconds. What is more difficult to work out is how long he is there.
Below is a pic of a proposed route for Haygood. The star is where he parks his bike, he moves to the Underpass then into the railroad yard where he is pictured by Darnell. The last part of the route just shows the quickest path back to his bike.

post a picture

Can this route be completed in a few minutes? Of course it could.
The question is, how long was Haygood at the Underpass before setting off.

Royell Storing:
  The 1:41 is WAY OFF. For starters, Haygood rode his motorcycle directly toward and passed Wiegman who was standing at the Elm St sidewalk/curb area. Wiegman at this point had already: (1) jumped out of Camera Car #1 because it was not moving, (2) run down Elm St, (3) moved onto the Knoll, (4) moved across the knoll, (4) Run UP the knoll (5) STOPPED and Filmed the Hesters laying on the ground, (6) run across the Top of the knoll, (6) Run Down the entire Knoll, (7) STOPPED and filmed the Newman family on the ground, 8. Film Camera Car #1 and Officer Haygood coming toward him and then pass by him. ALL of this alone ate up the bulk of Bond's alleged 1:41 time stamping. And, at this point, Haygood had NOT even dumped his bike at  the curb. The best part of that Bond pic shows NOBODY around Haygood at that point in time vs  the Cancellare Photo showing a crowd around him when he stood atop the Triple Underpass. Also, you take a good look at that Bond photo and those boys wearing the jackets with the White Stripes around the shoulders are NOT visible on the (N) side of the grassy knoll. Those same guys are clearly standing among the throng that surrounded Haygood as he stood atop the Triple Underpass on the Cancellare photo. And those 2 guys came from inside the Pergola Shelter that was behind the Hesters. Based on the documented movements of other assassination eyewitnesses, the 1:41 is WAY OFF. I have the Haygood issue Proven 5 Ways to Sunday. Even more to come when need be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version