JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate > JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate

That Is Not Officer Haygood = Conspiracy! Prove Me Wrong Challenge

<< < (2/17) > >>

Charles Collins:
Mark Tyler’s Motorcade 63 animation can be watched while following the various witness’ movements. It is fairly simple to make a note of the identification number (shown in the ever-changing list on the right side) of the witness you want to follow and watch it as it moves.The various witness’ movements and positions in the motorcade 63 animation that I have checked against the snapshots and films taken on 11.22.63 during the assassination and the immediate aftermath all appear to agree with what Mark Tyler shows in his animation. The motions are all fluid and at a reasonable pace.

Here is a screenshot of the animation at a split second after the headshot. Haygood (23) is just entering the intersection of Main and Houston. The time is shown (upper left corner) as less than a second after 12:30 (animation time).

From that point just run the animation and follow Haygood’s movements (or any of the other witnesses shown that you might be interested in) in real (animation) time. I think you will find that it didn’t take as much time as you are estimating (4-minutes) to get to the top of the underpass where he is photographed. The animation indicates it only took approximately 2-minutes. The following screenshot indicates that both Bond and Darnell captured his image at about the same time. Note the time as less than a second after 12:32.

If you watch the animation (and note the various yellow fields of view of the various cameras as they flash in the animation) you can pause the animation if needed to identify the various photographers. Again, all the actual photographs and frames that I have checked agree 100% with Mark Tyler’s animation.

So, if after reviewing this you still think it took Haygood 4-minutes to get to the top of the underpass, please show us exactly where you think that Mark Tyler’s animation is in error.

Edit: To hopefully save some confusion, if you watch carefully when Haygood gets off of his motorcycle, his number changes to 38 and his motorcycle remains 23. This explains the different number of Haygood on the knoll.

Royell Storing:
  Charles - Thanks for posting that, but I was unable to put it into motion. Just curious, but what exactly is "Darnell 4"?  I would have liked to see what the paths of Haygood, Darnell, Hargis, Wiegman, and Couch looked liked. Other than Darnell, ALL of these eyewitnesses have interlocking WC Testimony telling us where/when they went inside Dealey Plaza before, during, and after the Kill Shot. Being that a vehicle can Not talk, following any of their alleged "elapsed time" travel down Elm St is a faith based journey. Bearing in mind that Darnell filmed Officer Roger Craig back inside the train yard while simultaneously capturing the alleged DPD Motor Cycle Cop Haywood, I would also be interested in seeing the alleged "elapsed time" travel of Officer Roger Craig. Craig gave a very detailed description of his Dealey Plaza journey during his Clay Shaw testimony. There Is no way based on the Craig Testimony in conjunction with the Darnell Film that we are seeing Officer Haygood in that footage. Haygood's Documented 12:35 radio transmission from his motorcycle at the Elm St curb absolutes nixes that alleged DPD Cop inside the train yard being Haygood. The mountain of image evidence + sworn testimonies is overwhelming.     

Charles Collins:
For some inexplicable reason this forum refuses to let me post a link to a Vimeo video of the Motorcade 63 animation. It says it isn’t a valid Vimeo url!!!???

Not a valid vimeo URL
I suggest that you do a search on google for Motorcade 63. A Vimeo link should be in the results. Follow it and view it if you wish. In the meantime maybe Duncan can explain what the problem is? I will report this post to let Duncan know of the issue.

Jerry Organ:

( Click on above image to go to Vimeo site ) ( Web Page with same Vimeo clip: https://www.marktyler.org/mc63.html )

Critics are making these huge reckless claims without being aware of the Tyler Animation or showing they mapped things out. Unbelievable.

Duncan MacRae:
Vimeo appears to have changed its format for sharing Video on other Websites. I'll look into it further.

In the meantime, I can embed them using my Admin HTML facility, which for site security purposes is unavailable for members.

Here are the two Videos from Mark Tyler's Website.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version