Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ford's Editing Backed 'Single Bullet' Theory  (Read 38404 times)

Offline Mike Orr

Re: Ford's Editing Backed 'Single Bullet' Theory
« Reply #176 on: August 24, 2019, 08:50:55 PM »
Advertisement
Go to you tube and type in --- Uncut interview-- JFK's Emergency Room Doctor : Dr.Robert McClelland .  Starting at about the 9:00 minute mark , Dr. McClelland goes into detail of the wound in the right back of JFK's head wound where he describes a wound of about 5 inches in diameter and he ask the other Drs. if they have seen the back of his head of which they said no and with that Dr. McClelland says that the right side of the back of his head is gone . Dr. McClelland and Dr. Malcolm Perry were best of friends and Dr. Perry to Dr. McCelland that he was approached by a person who cautioned him that he should not say anything .  It was odd that when I typed in the https://you tube.com/watch?v=IQ435IMaCng , it took me to you tube but it said the video was unavailable but when I just went to you tube and typed in --- Uncut interview--JFK's Emergency Room Doctor : Dr. Robert Mclelland  ,  then the video came up . 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #176 on: August 24, 2019, 08:50:55 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #177 on: August 25, 2019, 01:11:00 AM »
Does this asshole guy really think members are going to bother to debate with someone who starts every post with " biased Kennedy haters"? I certainly won't be. ~shrug~

Thumb1:

Hi Denis, after Walton's pissweak allegations were thouroughly refuted with science and irrefutable evidence I suddenly became a "biased Kennedy hater", so that's when I stopped reading his posts and I was only aware of his request for debate because of your post.

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #178 on: August 25, 2019, 01:29:57 AM »
Go to you tube and type in --- Uncut interview-- JFK's Emergency Room Doctor : Dr.Robert McClelland .  Starting at about the 9:00 minute mark , Dr. McClelland goes into detail of the wound in the right back of JFK's head wound where he describes a wound of about 5 inches in diameter and he ask the other Drs. if they have seen the back of his head of which they said no and with that Dr. McClelland says that the right side of the back of his head is gone . Dr. McClelland and Dr. Malcolm Perry were best of friends and Dr. Perry to Dr. McCelland that he was approached by a person who cautioned him that he should not say anything .  It was odd that when I typed in the https://you tube.com/watch?v=IQ435IMaCng , it took me to you tube but it said the video was unavailable but when I just went to you tube and typed in --- Uncut interview--JFK's Emergency Room Doctor : Dr. Robert Mclelland  ,  then the video came up .

Hi Mike, McClelland in his WC testimony talks about looking down into Kennedy head wound, McClelland recalls "and this sprung open the bones that I mentioned in such a way that you could actually look down into the skull cavity itself"?
To accurately analyse this event we have to look at the total evidence because it only happened one way, now even though there may be what appears to be some contrary testimony, at the end of the day we have to look at the strongest evidence and what we have is the Zapruder film which shows an explosion over the right ear and matter moving forward, the Nix film which shows matter moving forward, the Autopsy photos show the same wound as does the Xrays.
Btw why would anyone place a shooter in front of Kennedy when your Lone Nut Patsy was behind that just doesn't make sense, if it was me I would place a dozen shooters behind with absolutely nobody anywhere else but that's just me!

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 01:31:31 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #178 on: August 25, 2019, 01:29:57 AM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #179 on: August 25, 2019, 03:04:07 AM »
Why would Dr. McClelland ask the other Drs. if they had seen the right back of the head where Dr. McClelland says the right back side of the head is missing which he said was about a 5 inch circumference hole " about the size of a large orange if the autopsy photos show the right side of JFK's head with several hinged skull bones going different directions above and forward of the right ear . If the Parkland Drs. did not see this type of wound on the right side of the head , that tells me that wound on the right side of the head did not exist in Dallas.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #180 on: August 25, 2019, 03:51:22 AM »
Why would Dr. McClelland ask the other Drs. if they had seen the right back of the head where Dr. McClelland says the right back side of the head is missing which he said was about a 5 inch circumference hole " about the size of a large orange if the autopsy photos show the right side of JFK's head with several hinged skull bones going different directions above and forward of the right ear . If the Parkland Drs. did not see this type of wound on the right side of the head , that tells me that wound on the right side of the head did not exist in Dallas.

Mike, you didn't even attempt to explain how on Earth McClelland could look down into the hole on Kennedy's skull, what McClelland descibes in his testimony under oath is what we see in the authenticated autopsy photos.

that tells me that wound on the right side of the head did not exist in Dallas.

Zapruder and the Newman's were interviewed on the same afternoon and they describe a wound on the right side of Kennedy's head, so we can at least establish that when Kennedy was in Dealey Plaza he had a wound on the right side of his head.

Btw the Zapruder film has been authenticated at the granular level and in addition the very next week in LIFE magazine of which they only had a few days to prepare, LIFE printed images from around the most important frames which means that there was no sequences of any significance left to tamper with.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #180 on: August 25, 2019, 03:51:22 AM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #181 on: August 25, 2019, 04:48:49 AM »
Dr. McClelland  had no reason to lie ! Now on the other hand Dr. Humes had every reason to lie as to the wounds he said he observed at Bethesda . It's hard to mistake a 5 inch wound in the right side back of the head on JFK . If Parkland had seen what supposedly was the right side of the head above and forward of the right ear then I would have to think that Dr. Perry would have of course seen that wound .
As Thomas Robinson the Embalmer from Gawlers Funeral home talked about the Bethesda wounds on JFK , Oh that's what the Drs. did !

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #182 on: August 25, 2019, 06:20:34 AM »
Dr. McClelland  had no reason to lie ! Now on the other hand Dr. Humes had every reason to lie as to the wounds he said he observed at Bethesda . It's hard to mistake a 5 inch wound in the right side back of the head on JFK . If Parkland had seen what supposedly was the right side of the head above and forward of the right ear then I would have to think that Dr. Perry would have of course seen that wound .
As Thomas Robinson the Embalmer from Gawlers Funeral home talked about the Bethesda wounds on JFK , Oh that's what the Drs. did !

Dr. McClelland  had no reason to lie !

Mike, I don't understand, all you have is what appears to be vague contradictory recollections of a doctor who was working under great pressure all the while looking at a head covered in blood and brain. Autopsies conducted on cleaned up bodies in calm surroundings that last hours are done this way for a reason.

Anyway here's more evidence that matches those early Dealey Plaza eyewitnesses, the Zapruder Film, the Nix film etc etc. A lot of the autopsy photos were taken as stereo pairs which effectively mimics human sight, these images can be viewed with special equipment or combined as a morphing rotating image which to create with this prescision until recently with advanced cgi would be impossible to fake and in 1963, forget it!
There was only one hole on the back of Kennedy's head and it was a bullet hole.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #182 on: August 25, 2019, 06:20:34 AM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #183 on: August 25, 2019, 10:44:09 AM »
Does this asshole guy really think members are going to bother to debate with someone who starts every post with " biased Kennedy haters"? I certainly won't be. ~shrug~

You may not like what I say, Denis, but it's very true. Go back to my thread above about what I posted. I know you won't but go anyway. Read it. Now tell me why not a single person here is willing to try to dispute what I'm saying? How can it be that during this reenactment they had the stickers on the Kennedy stand-in exactly where the injuries were on the body? How can it be that instead of not writing the obvious about those stickers, we then had a policitian pencil in "of neck" to further fudge the official record?

What else is there to say? Do you not find it the least bit intriguing to see those two stickers on that stand-in? Do you have any explanation at all of how a shot that hits that lower part of the back to then some how work its way up and exit where the throat sticker is on the other side? We're talking simple physics here, Denis. And per the autopsy the back wound DID NOT EVEN EXIT. Humes said as much...it terminated there and he could stick his finger into it and feel where ended. So what about that, Denis?

If you or anyone else is jumping around all over the place on this not facing the facts, then yes, your biased. What else is there? I liken it to the police investigator who hates prostitutes and then has to investigate one's murder. He's not going to give a vigorous and honest investigation because in his mind, she deserved it or whatever.

There's more than enough of that to go around in this case too. The truth hurts, Denis.

'Night John Boy. 'Night Mary Ellen.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 10:46:22 AM by Michael Walton »