Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Shifting Single-Bullet Theory--It Always "Works" No Matter What  (Read 19952 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: The Shifting Single-Bullet Theory--It Always "Works" No Matter What
« Reply #136 on: February 20, 2024, 09:04:33 PM »
Advertisement
I agree with Jim H. that the Z224 frame is distinctly the lapel flap movement and not a motion blur effect.

I almost agree with Jerry Organs computer graphic Model of JC’s shoulder angle at approx Z223-224 with exception that imo, JCs left leg was turned right also  and adjacent to his right leg because the hat had be on the OUTSIDE of the left leg so that the bullet exiting the wrist does not go thru the hat.

I still do not understand how Andrew M. cannot see the obvious involuntary reaction  of JC to the effect of the Z224 bullet hitting JC in his back which is off center  to the right of his spinal cord thus causing the spin effect of his right shoulder abruptly turning counterclockwise and his body moving forward, followed by the involuntary clutching of his hat caused by the SAME  224 bullet that went thru his wrist.

Finally, I’m not certain if the Z 312-313 frame apparent movement of JFKs head forward Is the result of the actual film or was THIS where the crucial part of the film may be  altered in order to better convince all that the head shot came from behind the limo. ?

Because without those 2 critical frames and then as Mr Griffith pointed out, the Z film single 1/18th frame dissipation of blood splatter is NOT the same as Myttons deer head shot gif because that would require  6 frames or more approx, so now I’m suspicious again 😳

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: February 20, 2024, 09:04:33 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #137 on: February 21, 2024, 10:18:46 PM »
I still do not understand how Andrew M. cannot see the obvious involuntary reaction  of JC to the effect of the Z224 bullet hitting JC in his back which is off center  to the right of his spinal cord thus causing the spin effect of his right shoulder abruptly turning counterclockwise and his body moving forward, followed by the involuntary clutching of his hat caused by the SAME  224 bullet that went thru his wrist.
How do you tell that an action is voluntary or involuntary?  Is it not possible for JBC to turn around after z224?

That IS what JBC said he did after hearing the first shot.  There is quite a lot of consistent evidence is that JFK is reacting that way to the first shot. If that is the first shot then we have pretty good evidence from both Nellie and JBC that he was not hit in the back with it.

I am just trying to help you understand why I do not conclude that JBC is reacting there at all to the effect of a bullet passing through his body. He is reacting to the first shot, just as he said he did.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #138 on: February 22, 2024, 02:40:34 AM »
How do you tell that an action is voluntary or involuntary?  Is it not possible for JBC to turn around after z224?

That IS what JBC said he did after hearing the first shot.  There is quite a lot of consistent evidence is that JFK is reacting that way to the first shot. If that is the first shot then we have pretty good evidence from both Nellie and JBC that he was not hit in the back with it.

I am just trying to help you understand why I do not conclude that JBC is reacting there at all to the effect of a bullet passing through his body. He is reacting to the first shot, just as he said he did.

"That IS what JBC said he did after hearing the first shot.  There is quite a lot of consistent evidence is that JFK is reacting that way to the first shot. If that is the first shot then we have pretty good evidence from both Nellie and JBC that he was not hit in the back with it."

That is just a patently false statement. Both Nellie and JBC clearly relate that JBC was hit by the first shot. So did DPD Hargis as well as Bill Newman.

Seriously it is time to clue in Andrew.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: February 22, 2024, 02:40:34 AM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #139 on: February 22, 2024, 02:38:14 PM »

That is just a patently false statement. Both Nellie and JBC clearly relate that JBC was hit by the first shot. So did DPD Hargis as well as Bill Newman.

Seriously it is time to clue in Andrew.
You can't be serious. Have you not read anything they have ever said?  They were adamant all their lives that JBC was not hit in the back by the first shot!  Nellie observed JFK reacting to the first shot before she observed JBC recoiling from being hit in the back by the second shot.  JBC said he felt no impact from the first shot but heard it and feared an assassination was occurring.

Online Jim Hawthorn

« Reply #140 on: February 22, 2024, 03:48:35 PM »
Both Nellie and JBC clearly relate that JBC was hit by the first shot. So did DPD Hargis as well as Bill Newman.

Nope. In the 60s interviews/statements with Connally that I've seen, he clearly states that he was hit by the second shot (as he turned round). For example (from 1:20):

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: February 22, 2024, 03:48:35 PM »

Online Jim Hawthorn

« Reply #141 on: February 22, 2024, 04:00:02 PM »

Online Jim Hawthorn

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: February 22, 2024, 04:02:34 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #143 on: February 22, 2024, 05:00:06 PM »
JBC said he was hit by a shot he did not hear, but he only heard two shots total. 

JBC’s own Warren Commission statement, confirmed by both Jackie’s and Nellie’s statements, stated he was hit by the first shot, Bill Newman’s TV interview, DPD Hargis all tell a different story, that he was hit by the first shot. Both SA Greer and SA Kellerman have two shots and then accelerate. Everyone in the car and most around the car only relate two shots. In case you don’t hear that on your videos. 

Where is the statement where JBC pretty much states the exact opposite of his reactions? Completely contradicting himself. It seems to be a huge problem with his statements. Maybe it relates to the severity of his wounding and he simple does not know or recall.

Nellie’s same day statement issued through Jullian Read: “Nellie does not know about a third shot”. So, she went from not knowing to describing him hit by the first shot in her WC statement to mimicking the everchanging storyline after that. Where are the videos showing that?