Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Shifting Single-Bullet Theory--It Always "Works" No Matter What  (Read 19952 times)

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: The Shifting Single-Bullet Theory--It Always "Works" No Matter What
« Reply #88 on: January 27, 2024, 01:46:48 AM »
Advertisement
And lastly, the paying client by definition must be satisfied, for instance how many defence lawyers have defended an obviously guilty man, the OJ case instantly springs to mind.
JohnM
OJ did not stab anybody.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: January 27, 2024, 01:46:48 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #89 on: January 27, 2024, 02:25:57 AM »
OJ did not stab anybody.

You're probably right.

The fact that OJ denied owning the "ugly ass" Bruno Magli shoes was just a case of a bad memory?
The fact that OJ had a badly cut hand which dripped out blood as he walked away from the murdered bodies was just a coincidence?
The fact that there was blood in OJ's Bronco which matched Ron and Nicole was from another time?
The relatively rare glove which Nicole bought for OJ and was found at OJ's property and had the blood of Simpson, Nicole and Ron was another coincidence?
The other glove being at the crime scene was just bad luck?
OJ holding a gun to his head and the suicide note was possibly the actions of a heart broken man?
OJ had his passport, $9,000 in cash and a fake goatee and moustache in his possession, because he wanted after the death of his ex wife, to go on holiday?
OJ beating his wife for over a decade and clubbing her car with a baseball bat was just family problems?
Etc., etc., etc...

So yeah if all of this evidence isn't right, then I suppose it's possible that OJ didn't stab anybody.

JohnM
« Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 02:30:10 AM by John Mytton »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #90 on: January 27, 2024, 06:07:09 AM »
You're probably right.

The fact that OJ denied owning the "ugly ass" Bruno Magli shoes was just a case of a bad memory?
The fact that OJ had a badly cut hand which dripped out blood as he walked away from the murdered bodies was just a coincidence?
The fact that there was blood in OJ's Bronco which matched Ron and Nicole was from another time?
The relatively rare glove which Nicole bought for OJ and was found at OJ's property and had the blood of Simpson, Nicole and Ron was another coincidence?
The other glove being at the crime scene was just bad luck?
OJ holding a gun to his head and the suicide note was possibly the actions of a heart broken man?
OJ had his passport, $9,000 in cash and a fake goatee and moustache in his possession, because he wanted after the death of his ex wife, to go on holiday?
OJ beating his wife for over a decade and clubbing her car with a baseball bat was just family problems?
Etc., etc., etc...

So yeah if all of this evidence isn't right, then I suppose it's possible that OJ didn't stab anybody.
JohnM
............... At 5 pm, Kardashian and one of his defense lawyers read Simpson's public letter.[87][90][91]
In the letter, Simpson sent greetings to 24 friends and wrote,
 "First everyone understand I had nothing to do with Nicole's murder".

I believe Simpson. Simpson did not stab anyone.
Here is a clue........ the stabbings were done by Simpson.
U might be able to work it out  from there. I did. And i spent only a few days on the mystery.
I should not have implied that i worked it out. I didnt. It had been worked out by someone else, & i simply found him & his theory.
Its not like the jfk accidental homicide, where i (me, myself) did work out some of the answers.
But apparently my good fortune in finding that-there someone else & his theory (back to Simpson here) has eluded people like yourself.
Simpson was/is innocent. Simpson did it.

.................Bodziak also testified today that a number of bloody impressions photographed by Lee on the walkway on June 25 and identified by the criminalist as footprints were taken 12 days after crime-scene barriers had been removed and after numerous people had walked through the area. Those footprints, the FBI agent said, are not in photographs taken by the police the day after the murders.
And so it goes.

.................................... SANTA MONICA, Calif. -- After failing in a last-minute bid to delay O.J. Simpson's testimony, defense attorneys suggested yesterday there are 23 "mystery" footprints at the crime scene.
Mr. Simpson's attorneys cross-examined FBI shoe expert William Bodziak, getting him to admit that he couldn't identify all prints at the scene as being Bruno Maglis -- the type of shoe whose prints have been identified at the scene -- and that he could not prove Mr. Simpson owned a pair of the shoes.
Mr. Bodziak testified Wednesday that he matched bloody footprints around the bodies of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman with the type of Bruno Magli shoes Mr. Simpson was wearing in a picture.
But defense lawyers yesterday said not all prints belonged to the shoes.
"There were 23 footprints you couldn't associate with Bruno Magli shoes?" attorney Phil Baker asked.
"That's correct," Mr. Bodziak said.
"And you believe the assailant stepped in blood around Nicole Brown Simpson?" Mr. Baker asked.
"Yes," Bodziak said.
Mr. Bodziak, an FBI agent who has done FBI shoe analysis since 1970, said he based his conclusions on examinations of photos sent to him first by the prosecution in Mr. Simpson's criminal trial and later by plaintiffs in Mr. Simpson's civil trial. He acknowledged his analysis is only as good as the photographs he gets.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 06:45:24 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: January 27, 2024, 06:07:09 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2024, 07:41:06 AM »
............... At 5 pm, Kardashian and one of his defense lawyers read Simpson's public letter.[87][90][91]
In the letter, Simpson sent greetings to 24 friends and wrote,
 "First everyone understand I had nothing to do with Nicole's murder".

I believe Simpson. Simpson did not stab anyone.
U might be able to work it out  from there. I did. And i spent only a few days on the mystery.
I should not have implied that i worked it out. I didnt. It had been worked out by someone else, & i simply found him & his theory.
Its not like the jfk accidental homicide, where i (me, myself) did work out some of the answers.
But apparently my good fortune in finding that-there someone else & his theory (back to Simpson here) has eluded people like yourself.
Simpson was/is innocent. Simpson did it.

.................Bodziak also testified today that a number of bloody impressions photographed by Lee on the walkway on June 25 and identified by the criminalist as footprints were taken 12 days after crime-scene barriers had been removed and after numerous people had walked through the area. Those footprints, the FBI agent said, are not in photographs taken by the police the day after the murders.
And so it goes.

.................................... SANTA MONICA, Calif. -- After failing in a last-minute bid to delay O.J. Simpson's testimony, defense attorneys suggested yesterday there are 23 "mystery" footprints at the crime scene.
Mr. Simpson's attorneys cross-examined FBI shoe expert William Bodziak, getting him to admit that he couldn't identify all prints at the scene as being Bruno Maglis -- the type of shoe whose prints have been identified at the scene -- and that he could not prove Mr. Simpson owned a pair of the shoes.
Mr. Bodziak testified Wednesday that he matched bloody footprints around the bodies of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman with the type of Bruno Magli shoes Mr. Simpson was wearing in a picture.
But defense lawyers yesterday said not all prints belonged to the shoes.
"There were 23 footprints you couldn't associate with Bruno Magli shoes?" attorney Phil Baker asked.
"That's correct," Mr. Bodziak said.
"And you believe the assailant stepped in blood around Nicole Brown Simpson?" Mr. Baker asked.
"Yes," Bodziak said.
Mr. Bodziak, an FBI agent who has done FBI shoe analysis since 1970, said he based his conclusions on examinations of photos sent to him first by the prosecution in Mr. Simpson's criminal trial and later by plaintiffs in Mr. Simpson's civil trial. He acknowledged his analysis is only as good as the photographs he gets.

Ok, I've narrowed it down to either Bart or Homer, can you give me some more clues?

Now seriously, you are probably alluding to Simpson's son, Jason?

But I can't find any compelling reason to believe that Jason had any reason to Kill Nicole and Ron, whereas OJ who I believed never stopped "loving" or at least wanted to continually control Nicole would have gone ballistic when he saw Ron with Nicole and a crime of passion is much more likely for the volatile OJ.

The nuts and bolts are, the evidence of the cut hand and the corresponding blood drops, OJ's gloves, the lies about the shoes, the suicide note, the gun to the head, the blood in the Bronco, the blood on the socks, etc., etc., are all powerful evidence which finally found OJ guilty at the Civil trial.

JohnM

Online Jim Hawthorn

« Reply #92 on: January 27, 2024, 10:33:20 AM »
The fact that Brehm heard a bullet fly closely above him poses at least two fatal problems for any non-conspiracy version of the shooting.
Not if Oswald was taking shots at the same time as the conspirator's hired sniper(s). Thus, Oswald was either part of the conspiracy or had nothing to do with it at all.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: January 27, 2024, 10:33:20 AM »

Online Jim Hawthorn

« Reply #93 on: January 27, 2024, 10:50:28 AM »
That there break is huge. Could only be made by 2 slugs, one entering, one exiting.

Not necessarily. I imagine that the tie was cut off next to the tie knot, while Kennedy was on the slab at Parkland.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 10:58:40 AM by Jim Hawthorn »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #94 on: January 27, 2024, 11:32:09 AM »
Ok, I've narrowed it down to either Bart or Homer, can you give me some more clues?

Now seriously, you are probably alluding to Simpson's son, Jason?

But I can't find any compelling reason to believe that Jason had any reason to Kill Nicole and Ron, whereas OJ who I believed never stopped "loving" or at least wanted to continually control Nicole would have gone ballistic when he saw Ron with Nicole and a crime of passion is much more likely for the volatile OJ.

The nuts and bolts are, the evidence of the cut hand and the corresponding blood drops, OJ's gloves, the lies about the shoes, the suicide note, the gun to the head, the blood in the Bronco, the blood on the socks, etc., etc., are all powerful evidence which finally found OJ guilty at the Civil trial.

JohnM
Yes, Simpson jnr.
Sj was pissed that she cancelled at the restaurant where he cooked.
He had a set of knives.
He wore shoes.
He fits.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 07:51:49 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: January 27, 2024, 11:32:09 AM »

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #95 on: January 27, 2024, 07:53:58 PM »
Not necessarily. I imagine that the tie was cut off next to the tie knot, while Kennedy was on the slab at Parkland.
I was only joshing. I thort it would be obvious that i was joshing.