Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Shifting Single-Bullet Theory--It Always "Works" No Matter What  (Read 19962 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: The Shifting Single-Bullet Theory--It Always "Works" No Matter What
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2024, 10:05:12 PM »
Advertisement
1. Once again, in a topic analysing the visual record, I provide irrefutable visual evidence whereas you provide your amateur opinion! Nuff said!

2. Another week goes by and again the same old story story about how you did the "Brehm's son" experiment yada yada yada, and now you provide a challenge that anybody can do this at home, so why the heck haven't you done this at home and filmed it with your phone and posted it here. The experiment itself could be set up in minutes and completed in less than a literal second? Waiting... Zzzzz...

3. Why hasn't 1 member jumped to your defence, in virtually every thread I post in, the CT members form a pack mentality and love to attack me and debate me and try and beat/humiliate me, but here, all I hear are crickets, could it be because they see my replies as being grounded in science and your amateur responses as being , well, amateurish?

4) I have a Youtube channel and my JFK videos have over a half a million views, how many books have you sold? LOL!

The first part of my following video required element isolation, video matting and compositing 11 layers of video, mattes, effects, music and speech.

JohnM

4) I have a Youtube channel and my JFK videos have over a half a million views, how many books have you sold? LOL!

The first part of my following video required element isolation, video matting and compositing 11 layers of video, mattes, effects, music and speech.

That's Mytton speak for; I copied Bugliosi's BS list of evidence and I infringed on copyright to make a pathetic video that nobody is really interested in.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2024, 10:05:12 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2024, 10:10:13 PM »
That's Mytton speak for; I copied Bugliosi's BS list of evidence and I infringed on copyright to make a pathetic video that nobody is really interested in.

Thanks for watching my video with thousands of views and almost a thousand comments! Thumb1:

Btw how about you being the first member here to defend Griffiths accusations of Zapruder alteration.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2024, 10:20:01 PM »
Thanks for watching my video with thousands of views and almost a thousand comments! Thumb1:

Btw how about you being the first member here to defend Griffiths accusations of Zapruder alteration.

JohnM

I watched your pirate video a long time ago and even then it looked like the work of an amateur.

As for Zapruder, I have no opinion about it due to a lack of knowledge. I've always accepted it as it is, despite the fact that I do know that people more knowlegable than me have argued that is manipulated.
In the bigger scheme of things, the Zapruder video does not provide crucial evidence beyond the fact that it shows Kennedy being shot.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2024, 10:20:01 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2024, 10:33:55 PM »
I watched your pirate video a long time ago and even then it looked like the work of an amateur.

As for Zapruder, I have no opinion about it due to a lack of knowledge. I've always accepted it as it is, despite the fact that I do know that people more knowlegable than me have argued that is manipulated.
In the bigger scheme of things, the Zapruder video does not provide crucial evidence beyond the fact that it shows Kennedy being shot.

I watched your pirate video a long time ago....

Again, thanks for watching.

I've always accepted it as it is...

Exactly, if it looked to be altered, this fact would stick out like a sore thumb, even to the casual viewer.

...the Zapruder video does not provide crucial evidence beyond the fact that it shows Kennedy being shot.

Precisely, so why alter it at all, what could that possibly achieve? Because for some reason Griffith thought it was of vital importance to alter Brehm's son, because most likely Griffith believes Brehm's son was another assassin?
The film shows to the casual uninformed viewer that Kennedy goes back and to the left, so why wouldn't "they" alter this most crucial aspect in the Film?

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2024, 10:38:49 PM »

Exactly, if it looked to be altered, this fact would stick out like a sore thumb, even to the casual viewer.

Precisely, so why alter it at all, what could that possibly achieve? Because for some reason Griffith thought it was of vital importance to alter Brehm's son, because most likely Griffith believes Brehm's son was another assassin?
The film shows to the casual uninformed viewer that Kennedy goes back and to the left, so why wouldn't "they" alter this most crucial aspect in the Film?

JohnM

Unlike you, I give people the benefit of the doubt.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2024, 10:38:49 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2024, 02:56:55 AM »
If there  is some question of alteration of the Z film , which means frames being removed or added? Then I must ask why then did not the conspirators do a better job of editing so that the MC rifle shots would appear to be spread over 6-7 seconds rather than what the Z film as we have been presented shows as only a 4.8 sec spread between Z224 reactions of JFK and JC and the Z 313 last shot?

There is something which SEEMs peculiar about the head shot blood spray disappearing in only one frame (1/18th of a second ).

I’m not sure this quick dissipation was ever replicated by the 2003 Beyond Conspiracy documentary , however , they did manage to replicate the forward ejection of brain matter.

It’s the Z312–Z313 frames which show a 1/18th sec forward movement of JFKs head that would probably be the frames that were altered because without that little detail, the general perception of   the public would be (as it was at first public viewing of the Z film) that the “back and to the left” movement of JFKs head was a clear indication the head shot came from the front of the limo.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2024, 04:43:03 AM »
If there  is some question of alteration of the Z film , which means frames being removed or added? Then I must ask why then did not the conspirators do a better job of editing so that the MC rifle shots would appear to be spread over 6-7 seconds rather than what the Z film as we have been presented shows as only a 4.8 sec spread between Z224 reactions of JFK and JC and the Z 313 last shot?

There is something which SEEMs peculiar about the head shot blood spray disappearing in only one frame (1/18th of a second ).

I’m not sure this quick dissipation was ever replicated by the 2003 Beyond Conspiracy documentary , however , they did manage to replicate the forward ejection of brain matter.

It’s the Z312–Z313 frames which show a 1/18th sec forward movement of JFKs head that would probably be the frames that were altered because without that little detail, the general perception of   the public would be (as it was at first public viewing of the Z film) that the “back and to the left” movement of JFKs head was a clear indication the head shot came from the front of the limo.

1. Yes, even though removing even 1 frame would be painfully obvious, let's ignore that for a moment and consider that any removal of frames means a shorter time between shots and that's not going to go well when your assassin has a bolt action rifle.

2. This hunting video shows that blood mist dissipates quite quickly. There was strong breeze blowing up Elm street and then remember that the resolution of the Zapruder film at that magnification was relatively poor.

Later frames do show particles in the air which would have struck Hargis and the the Queen Mary. But as you can see in this higher quality blow-up, the size of the film grain hinders any closer examination of these small particles. But what is clear is the right side frontal open wound above the right ear and the subsequent hinged bone flap.

The area we are talking about is a fraction of a millimeter, much, much smaller than the size of a pin-head. Note, Zapruder frame flipped to suit 8mm background graphic.

3. Agreed, Kennedy's head initially goes forward and if anything, this would be the first and only place for alteration. But those silly conspirators!

JohnM

« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 04:52:17 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2024, 04:43:03 AM »

Offline Michael T. Griffith

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2024, 04:58:56 PM »

I guess you haven't read most of my replies herein. JFK starts reacting long before Z224, as the HSCA PEP noted, as we know the WC's experts recognized, and as Olson and Turner noted, etc., etc.

In wound ballistics tests, the particulate spray from head shots remains visible for at least six frames, which only makes sense when you think about it. Another problem with the spray in the Zapruder film is that no spray blows backward, yet we know that blood and brain were splattered on the trunk, on the follow-up car, and on the two left-trailing patrolmen. Hargis was hit so hard by the spray that he thought he himself had been hit (and he was only moving about 11 mph, and the film shows no spray into which he could have driven of that could have hit him).

The Z312 forward head movement is highly debatable. I've cited it because WC apologists cited it for years after Dr. Alvarez detected it. Subsequent research has found sound reasons to believe that the movement is an optical illusion. A much more obvious and faster forward movement occurs from Z328-330. A gunshot impulse on the Dallas dictabelt recording occurs at right around Z328. For mor info on this, see British research Martin Hay's review of Josiah Thompson's 2021 book Last Second in Dallas: https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-reviews/last-second-in-dallas-by-josiah-thompson.

I notice that WC apologists seem reluctant to deal with the Knott Laboratory refutation of the SBT mentioned and documented in the OP. Knott Lab, a forensic engineering and animation lab, has proved that Connally's position and back wound make the SBT impossible. Knott Lab engineers conducted a laser test in Dealey Plaza, collecting millions of data points, converted the data into 3D imagery, and determined that the SBT is impossible because Connally's back wound does not and cannot align with a bullet fired from the sixth-floor window and exiting JFK's throat. Here's a video on the Knott Lab study:

Why the 'Single Bullet Theory' in JFK Assassination Is Impossible
As I noted in the OP, the video has already had nearly half a million views since being posted about a month ago.

Of course, Dr. Mantik destroyed the SBT back in the 1990s when he produced an overhead scan of a man with dimensions closely resembling JFK's dimensions and showed that any bullet going from the back wound to the throat wound would have had to smash through the spine. WC apologists are still in denial about this powerful evidence. They've produced goofy graphics that move the back wound in order to enable the bullet to miss the spine.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2024, 04:59:51 PM by Michael T. Griffith »