Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview  (Read 35769 times)

Online David Von Pein

Re: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview
« Reply #296 on: January 22, 2024, 02:00:05 AM »
Advertisement
What about Mrs. Reid, the witness you cited, seeing Oswald only in a white tee shirt as he was leaving with COKE in hand? I am interested in your thoughts on this.

The "Coke" answer is quite simple:

Oswald bought the Coke AFTER his encounter with Truly/Baker. Not before.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/07/oswald-baker-truly-and-coca-cola.html

Re: Oswald's Shirts:

It's been my opinion for many years that Oswald probably wasn't wearing his brown outer shirt when he shot Kennedy. He was only wearing his white T-shirt at that moment. I think he used the brown shirt as a fingerprint-wiping rag as he ran from the Sniper's Nest to the northwest stairway (to wipe off at least some of the prints on the rifle). He then quickly put on the brown shirt (but left it unbuttoned) at some point after he started to descend the staircase.

It makes the most sense to me that he likely put on the brown shirt while he was descending the stairs. But, with Mrs. Reid's testimony in mind, it could be that LHO was still holding the shirt in his hand when he passed Reid on the 2nd floor, and he only put the shirt on after leaving Reid's sight. Or, it could be that Oswald was wearing his unbuttoned brown shirt the whole time, but Reid just didn't notice it during her five-second encounter with the fleeing assassin.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 02:38:24 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #296 on: January 22, 2024, 02:00:05 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #297 on: January 22, 2024, 06:32:51 AM »
Oswald CAME DOWN TO SEE A COMMOTION ? he did ? . he came down from where to where to see this commotion ? please tell me i would like to know . are you also talking about what Harry holmes wrote BADLY in his notes ? . if so you are telling me what Holmes wrote not what Oswald provably said he did .

i wont even reply to your idiocy re west and jfk .

exactly what DO YOU SAY i made up ? . i was very clear i spoke from memory in parts in the comment you quoted , but i also posted testimony . so what EXACTLY do you claim i made up ? DO TELL .

Oswald CAME DOWN TO SEE A COMMOTION ? he did ? . he came down from where to where to see this commotion ? please tell me i would like to know . are you also talking about what Harry holmes wrote BADLY in his notes ? . if so you are telling me what Holmes wrote not what Oswald provably said he did .

You knew “commotion” was from Harry Holmes, why the act, what is the confusion about? The part where he came downstairs seems to upset you. It must be because the third and fourth floors are offices. The fifth floor was where Bonnie Ray Williams, James Jarmin, and Harold Norman were at. The sixth floor is where he left his rifle and finger prints on boxes, bags, and rifles. I bet it is the 6th floor evidence that is upsetting.

i wont even reply to your idiocy re west and jfk,

We must think alike, idiocy is exactly what I thought when I read your comparison of West to LHO. There was no relevance at all.

exactly what DO YOU SAY i made up ? . i was very clear i spoke from memory in parts in the comment you quoted , but i also posted testimony . so what EXACTLY do you claim i made up ? DO TELL .

F Obrien--“In the notes holmes has Oswald saying he was still on the 6th floor at the time of the shots ,”

Holmes never made any statement as to Oswald's exact location let alone the 6th floor. You said he was on the 6th floor Holmes did not.

Where in Holmes statement does he state LHO stated he was on the 6th floor.

Mr. BELIN. Now, Mr. Holmes, I wonder if you could try and think if there is anything else that you remember Oswald saying about where he was during the period prior or shortly prior to, and then at the time of the assassination?
Mr. HOLMES. Nothing more than I have already said. If you want me to repeat that?
Mr. BELIN. Go ahead and repeat it.
Mr. HOLMES. See if I say it the same way?
BELIN. Yes.
Mr. HOLMES. He said when lunchtime came he was working in one of the upper floors with a Negro.
The Negro said, "Come on and let's eat lunch together."
Apparently both of them having a sack lunch. And he said, "You go ahead, send the elevator back up to me and I will come down just as soon as I am finished."
And he didn't say what he was doing. There was a commotion outside, which he later rushed downstairs to go out to see what was going on. He didn't say whether he took the stairs down. He didn't say whether he took the elevator down.
But he went downstairs, and as he went out the front, it seems as though he did have a coke with him, or he stopped at the coke machine, or somebody else was trying to get a coke, but there was a coke involved.
He mentioned something about a coke. But a police officer asked him who he was, and just as he started to identify himself, his superintendent came up and said, "He is one of our men." And the policeman said, "Well, you step aside for a little bit."
Then another man rushed in past him as he started out the door, in this vestibule part of it, and flashed some kind of credential and he said, "Where is your telephone, where is your telephone, and said I am so and so, where is your telephone."
And he said, "I didn't look at the credential. I don't know who he said he was, and I just pointed to the phone and said, 'there it is,' and went on out the door."
Mr. BELIN. Anything else?

A Marine that doesn't know what the sound of gunfire is like. Great alibi.

Online Fergus O'Brien

« Reply #298 on: January 25, 2024, 05:57:13 PM »

My comment wasn't in response to you.  My comment was in response to a post from DVP which I quoted.   But since you have interjected yourself.  This is what you have said:

"[Oswald] could equally have been sat alone eating in the lunchroom as per the interrogation notes and also have no alibi."

That conclusion is laughable.  Spin us a yarn, though, in which the conspirators say to themselves "we are going to go to the considerable risk and effort to frame Oswald for the assassination by leaving evidence that links him to the crime on the 6th floor but allow him to roam about the building at the moment of the assassination and even hang out in a common area like the lunch room where he could be encountered and given an alibi."  It's absurd to suggest that any plot that involves framing Oswald as the assassin would not account for where he is at during the assassination.  That would be #1 on the old Conspirators checklist.   Any child could understand why.  If left to his own free will. the most likely place Oswald would have been at that moment is on the street in the presence of his coworkers.  If you are going to plant evidence framing Oswald for this crime, you have to be 100% sure Oswald doesn't have an alibi.  That means the conspirators have to ensure that Oswald is not in some place like - wait for it - a lunchroom where he could be in the presence of anyone at the moment of the assassination.

Quote from: David Von Pein on January 20, 2024, 09:54:38 PM

LHO sure was one unlucky S.O.B. on 11/22, wasn't he? He was probably the only employee in the entire building to not have a provable alibi for the exact time of the shooting. And it just so happens that all of the evidence points directly at him. And it also just so happens that he was seen by a policeman at the back of the building (near the stairs) within 2 minutes of the shooting. And it also just so happens that Oswald wasn't sitting down at a table eating lunch either. He was seen by Baker & Truly while he (LHO) was STANDING UP and walking toward the middle of the lunchroom.

As I said .... 11/22/63 was certainly NOT the luckiest of Fridays for Mr. Oswald.

And imagine the plan is to frame Oswald for the crime, but the conspirators allow Oswald to roam about the building where he could have been in the presence of others or even out on the street like everyone else at the time of the crime.  Giving him an iron clad alibi.  It's laughable to think that the conspirators would spend months framing Oswald for the crime but allow him to roam about having lunch in common areas of the building while they are framing him for the crime on the 6th floor.  No reasonable person could ever entertain such nonsense.   

like i said the comment i posted was replied to by Mr von pien , he failed to address points that i raised and instead posted what he did above . then you pop up and posted your 10 cents worth in reply to what Von pien posted in reply to me NONE OF WHICH I EVER CLAIMED .so YOU interjected yourself i then responded .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #298 on: January 25, 2024, 05:57:13 PM »

Online Fergus O'Brien

« Reply #299 on: January 25, 2024, 06:05:36 PM »

My comment wasn't in response to you.  My comment was in response to a post from DVP which I quoted.   But since you have interjected yourself.  This is what you have said:

"[Oswald] could equally have been sat alone eating in the lunchroom as per the interrogation notes and also have no alibi."

That conclusion is laughable.  Spin us a yarn, though, in which the conspirators say to themselves "we are going to go to the considerable risk and effort to frame Oswald for the assassination by leaving evidence that links him to the crime on the 6th floor but allow him to roam about the building at the moment of the assassination and even hang out in a common area like the lunch room where he could be encountered and given an alibi."  It's absurd to suggest that any plot that involves framing Oswald as the assassin would not account for where he is at during the assassination.  That would be #1 on the old Conspirators checklist.   Any child could understand why.  If left to his own free will. the most likely place Oswald would have been at that moment is on the street in the presence of his coworkers.  If you are going to plant evidence framing Oswald for this crime, you have to be 100% sure Oswald doesn't have an alibi.  That means the conspirators have to ensure that Oswald is not in some place like - wait for it - a lunchroom where he could be in the presence of anyone at the moment of the assassination.

you do seem to have great difficulty in addressing that which i actually said . once again what you just posted is not one word of what i said or even claimed . let me be crystal clear , if you wish to quote what i actually said , and then you desire to comment upon what i actually said , IE try to dispute it etc that is quite ok , please feel free to do so . and i will respond . HOWEVER if your desire is to reply to me , and simply make up some theory in reply , well then we simply have nothing to say to one another . i do not reply to nonsense , but as i said i will be only too happy to reply to questions etc related to what i did actually say .

Online Fergus O'Brien

« Reply #300 on: January 25, 2024, 06:21:00 PM »
The "Coke" answer is quite simple:

Oswald bought the Coke AFTER his encounter with Truly/Baker. Not before.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/07/oswald-baker-truly-and-coca-cola.html

Re: Oswald's Shirts:

It's been my opinion for many years that Oswald probably wasn't wearing his brown outer shirt when he shot Kennedy. He was only wearing his white T-shirt at that moment. I think he used the brown shirt as a fingerprint-wiping rag as he ran from the Sniper's Nest to the northwest stairway (to wipe off at least some of the prints on the rifle). He then quickly put on the brown shirt (but left it unbuttoned) at some point after he started to descend the staircase.

It makes the most sense to me that he likely put on the brown shirt while he was descending the stairs. But, with Mrs. Reid's testimony in mind, it could be that LHO was still holding the shirt in his hand when he passed Reid on the 2nd floor, and he only put the shirt on after leaving Reid's sight. Or, it could be that Oswald was wearing his unbuttoned brown shirt the whole time, but Reid just didn't notice it during her five-second encounter with the fleeing assassin.

in one Baker statement the line appears  that Oswald had a coke when he encountered him , that sentence had a line running through it . i have seen it argued that the person writing the statement was not Baker , and that the person writing merely typed in about the coke , Baker said it was wrong and so the writer ran a line through that sentence , or words to that affect . tell me how could such a person who was never in the building , never saw Oswald possibly even think about Oswald holding a coke or not ? . they wrote what Baker told them .

you are entitled to your opinion that he bought the coke after the Baker encounter , that has to be your stance after all given it requires more time be given to Oswald to get change and buy the coke .and as an LN that does not suit your stance . opinion is not proof .the same applies really to your shirt theory .

lol i see you now potentially have Reid barely looking at Oswald , all of 5 seconds lol .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #300 on: January 25, 2024, 06:21:00 PM »

Online Fergus O'Brien

« Reply #301 on: January 25, 2024, 06:35:15 PM »

You knew “commotion” was from Harry Holmes, why the act, what is the confusion about? The part where he came downstairs seems to upset you. It must be because the third and fourth floors are offices. The fifth floor was where Bonnie Ray Williams, James Jarmin, and Harold Norman were at. The sixth floor is where he left his rifle and finger prints on boxes, bags, and rifles. I bet it is the 6th floor evidence that is upsetting.

i wont even reply to your idiocy re west and jfk,

We must think alike, idiocy is exactly what I thought when I read your comparison of West to LHO. There was no relevance at all.

F Obrien--“In the notes holmes has Oswald saying he was still on the 6th floor at the time of the shots ,”

Holmes never made any statement as to Oswald's exact location let alone the 6th floor. You said he was on the 6th floor Holmes did not.

Where in Holmes statement does he state LHO stated he was on the 6th floor.

Mr. BELIN. Now, Mr. Holmes, I wonder if you could try and think if there is anything else that you remember Oswald saying about where he was during the period prior or shortly prior to, and then at the time of the assassination?
Mr. HOLMES. Nothing more than I have already said. If you want me to repeat that?
Mr. BELIN. Go ahead and repeat it.
Mr. HOLMES. See if I say it the same way?
BELIN. Yes.
Mr. HOLMES. He said when lunchtime came he was working in one of the upper floors with a Negro.
The Negro said, "Come on and let's eat lunch together."
Apparently both of them having a sack lunch. And he said, "You go ahead, send the elevator back up to me and I will come down just as soon as I am finished."
And he didn't say what he was doing. There was a commotion outside, which he later rushed downstairs to go out to see what was going on. He didn't say whether he took the stairs down. He didn't say whether he took the elevator down.
But he went downstairs, and as he went out the front, it seems as though he did have a coke with him, or he stopped at the coke machine, or somebody else was trying to get a coke, but there was a coke involved.
He mentioned something about a coke. But a police officer asked him who he was, and just as he started to identify himself, his superintendent came up and said, "He is one of our men." And the policeman said, "Well, you step aside for a little bit."
Then another man rushed in past him as he started out the door, in this vestibule part of it, and flashed some kind of credential and he said, "Where is your telephone, where is your telephone, and said I am so and so, where is your telephone."
And he said, "I didn't look at the credential. I don't know who he said he was, and I just pointed to the phone and said, 'there it is,' and went on out the door."
Mr. BELIN. Anything else?

A Marine that doesn't know what the sound of gunfire is like. Great alibi.

what part of NOTES confused you ? , i said NOTES as in interrogation notes and you post a segment of testimony asking me where he said what i said . NOTES not testimony , you dont know the difference between notes and testimony ? . LNs have tried to use his notes to assert that Oswald placed himself on the 6th floor at the time of the shooting .

you claimed in essence that Oswald in the building had to have atleast heard shots , that is for the moment and for sake of argument assuming he was innocent . now you dont like it that atleast one other man was in the building and heard not one shot . that was my point simply that it was possible depending on where in the building one was  to not to hear any shots . West proves that .

lol i am upset ? ok what ever you think lol .

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #302 on: January 27, 2024, 04:06:36 PM »
what part of NOTES confused you ? , i said NOTES as in interrogation notes and you post a segment of testimony asking me where he said what i said . NOTES not testimony , you dont know the difference between notes and testimony ? . LNs have tried to use his notes to assert that Oswald placed himself on the 6th floor at the time of the shooting .

you claimed in essence that Oswald in the building had to have atleast heard shots , that is for the moment and for sake of argument assuming he was innocent . now you dont like it that atleast one other man was in the building and heard not one shot . that was my point simply that it was possible depending on where in the building one was  to not to hear any shots . West proves that .

Obrien--“In the notes holmes has Oswald saying he was still on the 6th floor at the time of the shots ,”

The part where you claim Holmes stated LHO was on the 6th floor. Holmes never made any statement as to Oswald's exact location let alone the 6th floor. You said he was on the 6th floor Holmes did not. Obviously, the notes do not say that or you would not be claiming they “assert” he was on the 6th floor and it would be posted by you as proof of your claim.

If the notes are such a big deal to you post them. I don’t have time to babysit you. Stop talking about them and make your point. Apparently in his notes you think is the reference to whatever you are talking about. I have read them. His WC testimony is a summary of his notes. Maybe you are reading something into Holmes’s WC testimony too

West does not prove anything, and he is not even remotely relevant to LHO. West heard nothing and was aware of mothing, but the same cannot be said of LHO, because, you know, LHO is going to see what was the commotion.

FO--"exactly what DO YOU SAY i made up ? . i was very clear i spoke from memory in parts in the comment you quoted , but i also posted testimony . so what EXACTLY do you claim i made up ? DO TELL ."

Seems a little upset to me. Probably because you are making things up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #302 on: January 27, 2024, 04:06:36 PM »

Online Fergus O'Brien

« Reply #303 on: January 27, 2024, 07:01:03 PM »

Obrien--“In the notes holmes has Oswald saying he was still on the 6th floor at the time of the shots ,”

The part where you claim Holmes stated LHO was on the 6th floor. Holmes never made any statement as to Oswald's exact location let alone the 6th floor. You said he was on the 6th floor Holmes did not. Obviously, the notes do not say that or you would not be claiming they “assert” he was on the 6th floor and it would be posted by you as proof of your claim.

If the notes are such a big deal to you post them. I don’t have time to babysit you. Stop talking about them and make your point. Apparently in his notes you think is the reference to whatever you are talking about. I have read them. His WC testimony is a summary of his notes. Maybe you are reading something into Holmes’s WC testimony too

West does not prove anything, and he is not even remotely relevant to LHO. West heard nothing and was aware of mothing, but the same cannot be said of LHO, because, you know, LHO is going to see what was the commotion.

FO--"exactly what DO YOU SAY i made up ? . i was very clear i spoke from memory in parts in the comment you quoted , but i also posted testimony . so what EXACTLY do you claim i made up ? DO TELL ."

ok here is my

"i believe from memory when you talk about Oswald and a "COMMOTION" that you talking about what is in the harry holmes notes , notes that very clearly do not relay certain events in the order they happened or not at the times they happened . in the notes holmes has Oswald saying he was still on the 6th floor at the time of the shots , something the BUG tried to use to his advantage . we know oswald never placed himself on the 6th floor at the time of the shooting ." fergus obrien

ok here is my ORIGINAL comment .i will correct myself a tad in what i said as i perhaps could have worded it better .here is my original comment .

"i believe from memory when you talk about Oswald and a "COMMOTION" that you talking about what is in the Harry holmes notes , notes that very clearly do not relay certain events in the order they happened or not at the times they happened . in the notes Holmes has Oswald saying he was still on the 6th floor at the time of the shots , something the BUG tried to use to his advantage . we know Oswald never placed himself on the 6th floor at the time of the shooting ." fergus obrien

ok i did make clear i spoke from memory , i went and refreshed my memory . but you did post testimony and i did not mention testimony .what i should have said is that Harry holmes notes (well i guess statement might  be a better term to use ) have been used by LN to assert that Oswald placed HIMSELF on the 6th floor at the time of the shooting (12.30) or commotion , " the commotion surrounding the shooting ". Holmes notes on the surface can give that impression . i dont know if Holmes did that by accident or on purpose . but once one takes a look at the notes (and they have a little knowledge ) the problem becomes clear .so YES Holmes did not necessarily say Oswald placed himself on the 6th floor at 12.30 , but LN have asserted that Oswald did place himself there at that time based on Holmes notes / statement . what is paramount is that Oswald in no way EVER placed himself on the 6th floor at 12.30 .

you are correct i said "ASSERT " . that was meant in terms of LN . but i only mentioned all of this because you were specific in mentioning "THE COMMOTION " .

as regards baby sitting , when it comes to this case i neither request baby sitting NOR DO I NEED IT , and if i did you would be the last person i would ask . that is not to say that i know everything I DONT , and it is not to say that i wont ever err . i am human as are you , so i can assure you that we both will err or have at some point erred . there is no shame in being wrong , thi e shame comes from one being unable and unwilling to admit they are wrong .

"West does not prove anything, and he is not even remotely relevant to LHO. West heard nothing and was aware of mothing, but the same cannot be said of LHO, because, you know, LHO is going to see what was the commotion. " Jack

once again you chose not to understand what i said . i understand fully that you assert that Oswald was on the 6th floor and in the window thus he knew all too well what was going on . HOWEVER what you choose to assert and what you are able to provide proof of i am certain will differ greatly . my point was SO I THOUGHT VERY CLEAR , such that even a child could understand it . so here it is again but a bit more simplified for you . again FOR SAKE OF ARGUMENT ONLY . if Oswald was on the 2nd floor eating and West was on the 1st floor eating . logic dictates that if West inside the building  never heard a shot that equally the same COULD apply to Oswald . unlike you i am not making any assumptions .

"Seems a little upset to me. Probably because you are making things up." Jack

this is the second time you have accused me of making stuff up , i consider that an accusation that i have lied . so once again post here what you assert i have made up and or lied about  , oh and any proof in addition to prove i have made up or lied about anything . and yes i have the notes / statement (relevant section of them ) which i can post , but if you are any good at this SHOULD I REALLY NEED TO ?.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 07:54:08 PM by Fergus O'brien »