Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview  (Read 37366 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview
« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2024, 11:08:19 PM »
Advertisement
At the end of the day, if Vickie Adams and Gloria Styles left immediately, it simply means that Oswald was following behind them. And the Stroud document doesn't say that Garner(who btw was recalling these events many months later) was constantly monitoring the rear stairs, Garner was simply aware that the girls left to go downstairs and sometime after Oswald was long gone she says she saw Truly and Baker. End of Story! Case Closed!

JohnM

if Vickie Adams and Gloria Styles left immediately, it simply means that Oswald was following behind them.

Could be, if he was indeed on the stairs at all. The wooden stairs were extremely noisy and in her interview Adams clearly states that she would have heard it if somebody else was on the stairs. The same goes for Garner who did hear the women going down the stairs, but somehow missed Oswald, who would have been right behind them (according to you), completely.

Garner was simply aware that the girls left to go downstairs and sometime after Oswald was long gone she says she saw Truly and Baker.

Utter BS. She said that she saw Truly and the police man come up after Adams went down the stairs. She said nothing about "Oswald being long gone"

The bottom line is; there is evidence that puts Adams and Styles on the stairs and the same goes for Truly and Baker. There is not a shred of evidence that puts Oswald on the stairs. Nothing, nada....

The WC didn't want Adams to participate in the time trail and decided to ignore Garner completely (after WC staff had spoken to her several times) for one reason only; they didn't want to find out the Oswald couldn't have come down the stairs.

That's IMO the reason why Rankin buried the Stroud letter!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 11:21:46 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2024, 11:08:19 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2024, 11:14:52 PM »
If Garner was at the closest western window to the stairs then she would have been within spitting distance of B&T when they entered the 4th floor.
Yet B&T never mentioned ever seeing Garner. Obviously B&T were looking for a guy.
A&S were on the first floor at the same time as B&T, but B&T (heading for the lifts) never mentioned ever seeing A&S (heading for the dock door). Ditto.

If Garner was at the closest western window to the stairs then she would have been within spitting distance of B&T when they entered the 4th floor.

And let's not forget that the TSBD had wooden floors. Try running on wooden floors without being heard.... It can't be done.

Yet B&T never mentioned ever seeing Garner. Obviously B&T were looking for a guy.

Did somebody ever asked them if they saw Garner or any woman as they were going up the stairs?

A&S were on the first floor at the same time as B&T, but B&T (heading for the lifts) never mentioned ever seeing A&S (heading for the dock door). Ditto.

I remember reading somewhere that Adams walked onto the loading dock through the open door next to the exit of the stairs. Truly and Baker were coming from the other side and first focused on the elevator. They may well have missed eachother by a few seconds only.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 11:24:00 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2024, 11:23:46 PM »
if Vickie Adams and Gloria Styles left immediately, it simply means that Oswald was following behind them.

Could be, if he was indeed on the stairs at all. The wooden stairs were extremely noisy and in her interview Adams clearly states that she would have heard it if somebody else was on the stairs. The same goes for Garner who did hear the women going down the stairs, but somehow missed Oswald, who would have been right behind them (according to you), completely.

Garner was simply aware that the girls left to go downstairs and sometime after Oswald was long gone she says she saw Truly and Baker.

Utter BS. She said that she saw Truly and the police man come up after Adams went down the stairs. She said nothing about "Oswald being long gone"

The bottom line is; there is evidence that puts Adams and Styles on the stairs and the same goes for Truly and Baker. There is not a shred of evidence that puts Oswald on the stairs. Nothing, nada....

The WC didn't want Adams to participate in the time trail and decided to ignore Garner completely (after WC staff had spoken to her several times) for one reason only; they didn't want to find out the Oswald couldn't have come down the stairs.
That's IMO the reason why Rankin buried the Stroud letter!

The same goes for Garner who did hear the women going down the stairs

"hear"?

Cite?

She said nothing about "Oswald being long gone"

Please stop misrepresenting my posts because if that what it takes, then you got nothing.

The WC didn't want Adams to participate in the time trail

If Vickie left immediately then as I said she would have been ahead of Oswald, and as we know Vickie repeatedly said she saw Shelley and Lovelady on the first floor which is in direct conflict with her leaving immediately and thus confirming that she was in fact an unreliable eyewitness. So why on Earth would the WC waste any more time with her?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2024, 11:23:46 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2024, 11:30:41 PM »
"hear"?

Cite?

Please stop misrepresenting my posts because if that what it takes, then you got nothing.

If Vickie left immediately then as I said she would have been ahead of Oswald, and as we know Vickie repeatedly said she saw Shelley and Lovelady on the first floor which is in direct conflict with her leaving immediately and thus confirming that she was in fact an unreliable eyewitness. So why on Earth would the WC waste any more time with her?

JohnM

She told Barry Ernest that she heard the girls going down the stairs.

Dororthy Ann Garner is important to this case for a couple of reasons:

1/ She confirms that Victoria Adams and Sandra Styles left almost right away. “I remember them being there and the next thing I knew , they were gone. They had left very quickly…within a matter of moments. There was this warehouse or storage area behind our offices, out by the freight elevators and the rear stairway, and I went out there”. Garner went to this area immediately after Adams and Styles had left and although she did not see them enter the stairwell she could hear them as the stairs were very noisy.

She stayed at that spot alone until other office workers joined her to have a look outside the West facing windows to see what was happening in the railroad yard area and more importantly the area around the grassy knoll and the picket fence where many bystanders had converged at. The gathering of these office workers is confirmed by Bonnie Ray Williams’ testimony as he arrived on the 4th floor (from the 5th floor ) “where we saw all these women looking out of the window”. This tiny element by itself confirms Adams’ and Styles’ immediate descent down those stairs in contradiction to the W.C. version. Garner herself was in the perfect position who came up and who went down those stairs and when asked whether she saw Lee Oswald coming down those stairs she laughed at the question: “No, I don’t remember that. I don’t remember seeing him at all that day…except on TV”.

I'm surprised that you, as the resident expert of misrepresenting facts and evidence, see some sort of misrepresentation of your post in my reply. If Garner did not say anything about "Oswald being long gone" (as you made it seem), who did?

If every witness who doesn't instantly tell the complete story 100% correctly is considered to be an unreliable witness than there isn't a reliable witness in the whole world. Witnesses are human, they forget or misremember things. In this case a proponderance of evidence shows that Adams did in fact see Shelley and Lovelady but not on the first floor. Instead she most likely saw them standing next to the annex of the TSBD where both men actually were about 2 minutes after the shots. It has all been explained in one of my earlier posts, but you probably just ignored that, like you always do with evidence you don't like.

The WC didn't waste any more time with her, because if they did they might find out that their pre-determined conclusions about Oswald's guilt were wrong.

But why don't you at least try to provide some evidence that Oswald was actually on the stairs at all. Your biased assumptions are getting pretty tiresome.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 12:03:06 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2024, 12:22:11 AM »

And let's not forget that the TSBD had wooden floors. Try running on wooden floors without being heard.... It can't be done.

Did somebody ever asked them if they saw Garner or any woman as they were going up the stairs?

I remember reading somewhere that Adams walked onto the loading dock through the open door next to the exit of the stairs. Truly and Baker were coming from the other side and first focused on the elevator. They may well have missed eachother by a few seconds only.
I had forgotten about that door (next to the stairs). [edit][roller door][2 ovem actually, one each side of the lifts][besides the ordinary door].
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 08:18:24 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2024, 12:22:11 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2024, 03:15:44 AM »
She told Barry Ernest that she heard the girls going down the stairs.

Dororthy Ann Garner is important to this case for a couple of reasons:

1/ She confirms that Victoria Adams and Sandra Styles left almost right away. “I remember them being there and the next thing I knew , they were gone. They had left very quickly…within a matter of moments. There was this warehouse or storage area behind our offices, out by the freight elevators and the rear stairway, and I went out there”. Garner went to this area immediately after Adams and Styles had left and although she did not see them enter the stairwell she could hear them as the stairs were very noisy.

She stayed at that spot alone until other office workers joined her to have a look outside the West facing windows to see what was happening in the railroad yard area and more importantly the area around the grassy knoll and the picket fence where many bystanders had converged at. The gathering of these office workers is confirmed by Bonnie Ray Williams’ testimony as he arrived on the 4th floor (from the 5th floor ) “where we saw all these women looking out of the window”. This tiny element by itself confirms Adams’ and Styles’ immediate descent down those stairs in contradiction to the W.C. version. Garner herself was in the perfect position who came up and who went down those stairs and when asked whether she saw Lee Oswald coming down those stairs she laughed at the question: “No, I don’t remember that. I don’t remember seeing him at all that day…except on TV”.

I find a number of reasons to be suspicious surrounding her version of events.

1. Here's the Newman's being photographed on the ground and no body is on the grassy Knoll.

2. Nobody was converging in any area for a while after the assassination, the Newman's were photographed lying down and protecting their child and after the area was safe, they stood up and can be seen standing in this photo, also at this point of time, nobody was converging on the "picket fence", in fact the first crowd were running past this area. The grassy Knoll convergence happened way later, time wise about the same time Lovelady and Shelley re-entered the building.

3. If Adams and Styles left immediately then how did Adams see Lovelady and Shelley?

4. How would Garner know that Adams and Styles footsteps were specifically theirs? E.S.P?

5. The sounds from the stairwell could have Oswald's because we know Oswald only a couple of floors up left the Sniper's Nest within seconds and if Adam's testimony is to be believed, she says she left anywhere up to THIRTY seconds later, which apparently in her vocabulary means "immediately! LOL!

6. Garner says that Adams and Styles left almost right away, yet Adam's says in her testimony she left the window, anywhere up to 30 seconds later?

7. Adams said the shots sounded like they came from right below her but still from her building, yet all these ladies, 1 of which was confirmed to have 3 inch heels, seem to immediately move to a dangerous place where any potential assassin could possibly be?

8. Why would Garner move "immediately" to the same stair area and stand "alone" in a potentially dangerous building?

9. Why would Garner without knowing where Adams and Styles went, "immediately" even go to the stairwell?

10. Why would Garner go straight to the stairwell and not go any further but stay and wait for some reason, for people to start gathing at the Grassy Knoll and railroad?

11. Garner was obviously focused on staring out the window because she didn't know Adam's and Style's had left, so why on Earth would she leave her perfect vantage point "immediately" and aimlessly end up conveniently at the stairs?

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2024, 05:51:08 AM »
I find a number of reasons to be suspicious surrounding her version of events.

1. Here's the Newman's being photographed on the ground and no body is on the grassy Knoll.

2. Nobody was converging in any area for a while after the assassination, the Newman's were photographed lying down and protecting their child and after the area was safe, they stood up and can be seen standing in this photo, also at this point of time, nobody was converging on the "picket fence", in fact the first crowd were running past this area. The grassy Knoll convergence happened way later, time wise about the same time Lovelady and Shelley re-entered the building.

3. If Adams and Styles left immediately then how did Adams see Lovelady and Shelley?

4. How would Garner know that Adams and Styles footsteps were specifically theirs? E.S.P?

5. The sounds from the stairwell could have Oswald's because we know Oswald only a couple of floors up left the Sniper's Nest within seconds and if Adam's testimony is to be believed, she says she left anywhere up to THIRTY seconds later, which apparently in her vocabulary means "immediately! LOL!

6. Garner says that Adams and Styles left almost right away, yet Adam's says in her testimony she left the window, anywhere up to 30 seconds later?

7. Adams said the shots sounded like they came from right below her but still from her building, yet all these ladies, 1 of which was confirmed to have 3 inch heels, seem to immediately move to a dangerous place where any potential assassin could possibly be?

8. Why would Garner move "immediately" to the same stair area and stand "alone" in a potentially dangerous building?

9. Why would Garner without knowing where Adams and Styles went, "immediately" even go to the stairwell?

10. Why would Garner go straight to the stairwell and not go any further but stay and wait for some reason, for people to start gathing at the Grassy Knoll and railroad?

11. Garner was obviously focused on staring out the window because she didn't know Adam's and Style's had left, so why on Earth would she leave her perfect vantage point "immediately" and aimlessly end up conveniently at the stairs?

JohnM

Still desperately looking for a way to discredit the witnesses you don't like, I see... Even calling them "suspicious".... You wouldn't be implying there was a conspiracy between Adams and Garner, would you now?  :D :D :D :D

OK, I'll play your little game.

I'm not sure what your point is supposed to be. It has nothing to do with what Garner said. Nobody mentioned the grassy knoll. Adams said in her testimony that she ran towards the railroad tracks, meaning to the area west of the building. Styles told the FBI that she and Adams went in the direction of the railroad where they had observed other people running. Aside from the fact that witnesses do not always get all their facts straight during an interview and that their words might be misinterpreted when somebody else (like an FBI) writes a summary in his report, it really doesn't matter where and when Styles saw people running in a particular direction.

Charles Collins tried to use the argument of the women seeing people lying down and running towards the west of the building as somehow "evidence" that they did not leave the 4th floor window immediately. He estimated that they must have stayed there some 75 seconds. This, however, was easily debunked by the simple fact that if they had stayed 75 seconds at the window before going down the stairs they would have bumped into Truly and Baker coming up after their encounter with Oswald on the 4th floor.

Already explained in one of my earlier posts. Is this confirmation that you simply do not read the posts of people that reply to your posts?

But, here is my reply to Charles Collins again;

You can be as stubborn as you want and believe whatever you want, but when you make a time line based up all the available factual information the only thing that doesn't fit is that Adams saw Shelley and Lovelady on the first floor. What does fit is that she actually saw them in the same area next to the TSBD annex where a police man stopped them and told them to go back into the building. The testimony of Shelley and Lovelady puts both men at exactly that position at the right time. They said they were at the front of the building when they heard the shots and then ran along the front side of the building to the parking lot near the railway tracks.

Mr. LOVELADY - Well, I couldn't say because she came up to us and we was talking to her, wasn't looking that direction at that time, but when we came off the steps--see, that entrance, you have a blind side when you go down the steps.
Mr. BALL - Right after you talked to Gloria, did you leave the steps and go toward the tracks?
Mr. LOVELADY - Yes.
Mr. BALL - Did you run or walk?
Mr. LOVELADY - Medium trotting or fast walk.
Mr. BALL - A fast walk?
Mr. LOVELADY - Yes.
Mr. BALL - How did you happen to turn around and see Truly and the policeman go into the building?
Mr. LOVELADY - Somebody hollered and I looked.
Mr. BALL - You turned around and looked?
Mr. LOVELADY - Yes.
Mr. BALL - After you ran to the railroad tracks you came back and went in the back door of the building?
Mr. LOVELADY - Right.

Mr. SHELLEY - We ran out on the island while some of the people that were out watching it from our building were walking back and we turned around and we saw an officer and Truly.
Mr. BALL - And Truly?
Mr. SHELLEY - Yes.
Mr. BALL - Did you see them go into the building?
MMr. SHELLEY - No; we didn't watch that long but they were at the first step like they were fixin' to go in.
Mr. BALL - Were they moving at the time, walking or running?
Mr. SHELLEY - Well, they were moving, yes.
Mr. BALL - Were they running?
Mr. SHELLEY - That, I couldn't swear to; there were so many people around.
Mr. BALL - What did you and Billy Lovelady do?
Mr. SHELLEY - We walked on down to the first railroad track there on the dead-end street and stood there and watched them searching cars down there in the parking lots for a little while and then we came in through our parking lot at the west end.
Mr. BALL - At the west end?
Mr. SHELLEY - Yes; and then in the side door into the shipping room.

This combined testimony shows that Shelley and Lovelady both saw Truly and Baker just prior to going into the building at the front entrance when they were already walking/running towards the parking lot at the West side of the building.

If you have Adams and Styles leaving the window directly after the shots to go down the stairs, and if you have Shelley and Lovelady starting to walk/run to the railroad track next to the building just when Truly and Baker entered the building, they could very well have ended up at the West side of the building at roughly the same time. So, It isn't so much whether Adams saw both men, which she probably did, but rather the location where she saw them.

What blows your theory out of the water is the fact that we know that if Adams and Styles had really waited 75 seconds after the shots they would have encountered Truly and Baker on the stairs, which they didn't. We also know that Dorothy Garner told Martha Stroud that the girls had gone down the stairs before Truly and a police man come up. We know that it took Baker roughly 90 seconds to briefly encounter Oswald in the 2nd floor lunchroom. After that short encounter they continued to go up the stairs. So, if Adams and Styles started to go down the stairs at roughly 85 to 90 seconds after the shots and Baker and Truly left the 2nd floor at roughly 90 to 95 seconds after the shots, there is no way that they wouldn't have bumped into eachother on the stairs.

Adams said it took them about a minute to go down the stairs and out the building onto the loading dock. We also know that Styles re-entered the building before it was locked down (at 12:36), so if they left the window on the 4th floor at 12:31:15 as you claim and they needed a minute to get to the loading dock, they only would have had only 4 minutes and 45 seconds to run from the loading dock (on high heels) along three sides of the building (meeting the officer somewhere in between) to get to the front entrance. There is IMO no way that could have happened.

Are you now going to pretend that you don't have the intelligence to understand the logic of what I have written?

Silly question. Garner immediately went to the storage area after Adams and Styles had left the office. There was only one door to the storage area at the back of the office space. The women were already gone and the only way they could have gone is down the stairs. Garner then heard footsteps on the stairs. Just how many other women do you think went down the stairs from the 4th floor at that particular moment in time?

Btw, how do you know that Oswald was ever on the stairs? E.S.P. perhaps?

No. First of all we don't know that Oswald left the sniper's nest within seconds. Your favorite witness, Howard Brennan, actually testified (I'm paraphrasing) that the shooter pulled the rifle in slowly and was in no great rush to leave. Secondly, the shooter had to walk a longer distance than Adams and Styles. The women left through a backdoor of the office and ran in a straight line to the stairs. The shooter had to run nearly the entire east side of the building and than cut across to the stairs at the west side of the building, where he then had to hide the rifle. That alone took him according to the time trials (IIRC) some 30 seconds and he then had to come down two flights of stairs. In other words, if Oswald (or anybody else) had come down the stairs in the manner you suggest he most likely had run into Adams and Styles or be right behind them. Adams testified that she saw nobody and heard nobody else on the stairs.

And btw Adams never stated that "immediately" means 30 seconds. That was made up by some fool who decided to use a dictionary to look up the word, because he clearly did not (want to) understand what normal people mean when they use the word "immediately" in a conversation.

Where in her testimony did Adams say she left the window "up to 30 seconds later"?

Here's an interesting part of Adams' testimony in which Belin used the word "immediately" twice.

Mr. BELIN - Then you immediately went to the stairs going down from the third to the second?
Miss ADAMS - That's correct.
Mr. BELIN - As you ran down the stairs, did you see anyone on the stairs?
Miss ADAMS - No, sir.
Mr. BELIN - All right. You got down to the second floor. Did you see anyone by the second floor?
Miss ADAMS - No, sir.
Mr. BELIN - Did you immediately turn and run and keep on running down the stairs towards the first floor?
Miss ADAMS - Yes.

Now, according to the dictionary freak, this would mean that Adams waited up to 30 seconds to go down from the 3rd to the 2nd floor and again before going down from the 2nd to the 1st floor. Does it seem even remotely likely to you that Belin had a waiting time of up to 30 seconds in mind when he used the word "immediately"?

To normal people, which means not those who are desperately looking for a silly way to discredit a witness with idiotic made up stuff, the word "immediately" means "instantly" or "straight away". If you disagree, please let me know!  :D

What's your point? Why did all those people run on the grassy knoll, where the shots possibly came from? Adams and Styles ran to the stairs at the back of the building and then towards the railway yard. They did not run to Elm street or anywhere near the parking lot behind the picket fence? Is this really the best you've got?

What's with the silly questions? Garner told Barry Ernest exactly what she did and the Stroud letter confirms the most important part of it. If you want to find out why Garner did what she did, hold a seance and ask her!

Nothing what Garner did or did not do has any bearing on the time line of Adams and Styles. This is just you trying yet again to find some way to discredit Garner as a witness. It's pretty pathetic!

Now, are you going to show us the evidence for your claim that Oswald was in fact on the stairs, coming down from the 6th floor to the 2nd or not?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 06:38:50 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2024, 05:51:08 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2024, 06:42:40 AM »
Still desperately looking for a way to discredit the witnesses you don't like, I see... Even calling them "suspicious".... You wouldn't be implying there was a conspiracy between Adams and Garner, would you now?  :D :D :D :D

OK, I'll play your little game.

I'm not sure what your point is supposed to be. It has nothing to do with what Garner said. Nobody mentioned the grassy knoll. Adams said in her testimony that she ran towards the railroad tracks, meaning to the area west of the building. Styles told the FBI that she and Adams went in the direction of the railroad where they had observed other people running. Aside from the fact that witnesses do not always get all their facts straight during an interview and that their words might be misinterpreted when somebody else (like an FBI) writes a summary in his report, it really doesn't matter where and when Styles saw people running in a particular direction.

Charles Collins tried to use the argument of the women seeing people lying down and running towards the west of the building as somehow "evidence" that they did not leave the 4th floor window immediately. He estimated that they must have stayed there some 75 seconds. This, however, was easily debunked by the simple fact that if they had stayed 75 seconds at the window before going down the stairs they would have bumped into Truly and Baker coming up after their encounter with Oswald on the 4th floor.

Already explained in one of my earlier posts. Is this confirmation that you simply do not read the posts of people that reply to your posts?

But, here is my reply to Charles Collins again;

Are you now going to pretend that you don't have the intelligence to understand the logic of what I have written?

Silly question. Garner immediately went to the storage area after Adams and Styles had left the office. There was only one door to the storage area at the back of the office space. The women were already gone and the only way they could have gone is down the stairs. Garner then heard footsteps on the stairs. Just how many other women do you think went down the stairs from the 4th floor at that particular moment in time?

No. First of all we don't know that Oswald left the sniper's nest within seconds. Your favorite witness, Howard Brennan, actually testified (I'm paraphrasing) that the shooter pulled the rifle in slowly and was in no great rush to leave. Secondly, the shooter had to walk a longer distance than Adams and Styles. The women left through a backdoor of the office and ran in a straight line to the stairs. The shooter had to run nearly the entire east side of the building and than cut across to the stairs at the west side of the building, where he then had to hide the rifle. That alone took him according to the time trials (IIRC) some 30 seconds and he then had to come down two flights of stairs. In other words, if Oswald (or anybody else) had come down the stairs in the manner you suggest he most likely had run into Adams and Styles or be right behind them. Adams testified that she saw nobody and heard nobody else on the stairs.

And btw Adams never stated that "immediately" means 30 seconds. That was made up by some fool who decided to use a dictionary to look up the word, because he clearly did not (want to) understand what normal people mean when they use the word "immediately" in a conversation.

Where in her testimony did Adams say she left the window "up to 30 seconds later"?

Here's an interesting part of Adams' testimony in which Belin used the word "immediately" twice.

Mr. BELIN - Then you immediately went to the stairs going down from the third to the second?
Miss ADAMS - That's correct.
Mr. BELIN - As you ran down the stairs, did you see anyone on the stairs?
Miss ADAMS - No, sir.
Mr. BELIN - All right. You got down to the second floor. Did you see anyone by the second floor?
Miss ADAMS - No, sir.
Mr. BELIN - Did you immediately turn and run and keep on running down the stairs towards the first floor?
Miss ADAMS - Yes.

Now, according to the dictionary freak, this would mean that Adams waited up to 30 seconds to go down from the 3rd to the 2nd floor and again before going down from the 2nd to the 1st floor. Does it seem even remotely likely to you that Belin had a waiting time of up to 30 seconds in mind when he used the word "immediately"?

To normal people, which means not those who are desperately looking for a silly way to discredit a witness with idiotic made up stuff, the word "immediately" means "instantly" or "straight away". If you disagree, please let me know!  :D

What's your point? Why did all those people run on the grassy knoll, where the shots possibly came from? Adams and Styles ran to the stairs at the back of the building and then towards the railway yard. They did not run to Elm street or anywhere near the parking lot behind the picket fence? Is this really the best you've got?

What's with the silly questions? Garner told Barry Ernest exactly what she did and the Stroud letter confirms the most important part of it. If you want to find out why Garner did what she did, hold a seance and ask her!

Nothing what Garner did or did not do has any bearing on the time line of Adams and Styles. This is just you trying yet again to find some way to discredit Garner as a witness. It's pretty pathetic!

Now, are you going to show us the evidence for your claim that Oswald was in fact on the stairs, coming down from the 6th floor to the 2nd or not?

Sorry Martin, instead of speculation, I'll use the evidence. And I don't consider this a "game", to even to suggest that this is a "game" is extremely distasteful!

1) Brennan testified that Lee Harvey Oswald disappeared within a few seconds.

Mr. BRENNAN. Well, as it appeared to me he was standing up and resting against the left window sill, with gun shouldered to his right shoulder, holding the gun with his left hand and taking positive aim and fired his last shot. As I calculate a couple of seconds. He drew the gun back from the window as though he was drawing it back to his side and maybe paused for another second as though to assure hisself that he hit his mark, and then he disappeared.

2) The fourth floor had TWO elevators and Garner had no idea of where Adams and Styles went, they even could have gone and hid and Garner would never know, but you like to assume that Garner could read minds? Or more likely the girls discussed this event at a later stage but unfortunately for Garner's credibility, she mixed up specific timing details.

3) When looking at a map of Dealey Plaza, Garner had the best view from where she was and considering she had no idea of where Adams and Styles went, her so far elusive reason for going to the back of the building to just stand around makes zero sense.

4) But if indeed Garner went to the stairs immediately after she noticed Adam's and Styles disappearance, a precise timeframe we will never know (for what reason she decided to immediately move at that exact point in time we also will never know) she could have easily heard Oswald.

5) Also Adams said she was three windows across and we know where Oswald's window was, therefore the distance to the stairs from their relative positions only had a difference of two sets of windows and you seem to know the inner layout of furniture and the warehouse and storage area of the 4th floor, please give a more thorough description?

6) The 6th floor boxes at the time were being moved around and we can't possibly know the exact path Oswald took, the SS recreation which looked to be in slow motion played it safe and took the longest journey and even then it wasn't that long and Oswald wasn't hampered by 3 inch heels!

7) And let's not forget that after the assassination and all the screaming, shouting and sirens, Oswald decided to get a coke? And Oswald was seen by Baker in the vestibule hurrying away from the corner with the stairs.

Mr. DULLES - Could you tell us anything more about his appearance, what he was doing, get an impression of the man at all? Did he seem to be hurrying, anything of that kind?
Mr. BAKER - Evidently he was hurrying because at this point here, I was running, and I ran on over here to this door.

8)  Mr. BELIN - How long do you think it was between the time the shots were fired and the time you left the window to start toward the stairway?
Miss ADAMS - Between 15 and 30 seconds, estimated, approximately.

9) Adam's says she left up to 30 seconds later whereas the obviously not clued in Garner says only moments. Clearly consistency isn't the girls forte.

So in conclusion, the times are all over the place, Adams says she saw Lovelady and Shelley on the first floor and why Garner would immediately go to the rear stairwell and just stand around is highly unlikely. And most importantly her story to Ernst was not under oath and what we have is hearsay. Therefore Oswald could have easily gone down the stairs.

Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1:

JohnM

« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 07:45:14 AM by John Mytton »