Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Motorcade Stopped On Stemmons On Ramp (Earle Brown Ed Hoffman Seth Sandra Pat)  (Read 10846 times)

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

Advertisement
  The problem I have with the Hoffman story is the Distance from his viewing position to the switch boxes/picket fence. Hoffman has a detailed story that I do not believe the naked eye could capture from that distance
Yes, about 200 yd.

I dont know why Lane has Hoffman standing where shown. Hoffman said that he was (sitting) at Hoffman's Lookout, which is a long way north of where Lane indicated.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 12:47:07 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

Arnold (Hoffman) duznt mention the motorcade stopping on the onramp.
And most of Arnold's article is hogwash about hogwash.
JFK Evidence Series #1: Eyewitness To Tragedy-The Ed Hoffman Story—By Mark Arnold
By Mark Arnold on July 14, 2023

https://fromanativeson.com/2023/07/14/jfk-evidence-series-1-eyewitness-to-tragedy-the-ed-hoffman-story-by-mark-arnold/
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 12:49:22 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

[1:14]  …………He (Milton Wright) says he eventually caught up with the motorcade as it sped away, ending up outside the emergency room of Parkland Memorial Hospital……
Wright drove the limo with Mayor Cabell, 4 cars behind the jfklimo. Wright had to stop because a motorcycle stopped in front of his limo [said he], in front of the TSBD.
Then Wright sped off, & caught up with the cars ahead of him.
The only way he could have caught up is if the motorcade stopped on the onramp to Stemmons, but Wright duznt mention this stoppage.
Praps Wright never saw the stoppage, but if so then imo he would have been aware that the stoppage had occurred.
[edit][Tyler's Motorcade duz show Wright stopping, but the motorcycles stopped in front of LBJ not Wright.]

Hear from a former Texas sheriff who was in the motorcade when JFK was killed
KHOU 11   857K subscribers  8,918 views  Nov 23, 2023
Former Fort Bend County Sheriff Milton Wright was working in JFK's security detail when the president was assassinated on Nov. 22, 1963.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2023, 02:34:19 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

https://www.fbherald.com/news/ex-sheriff-drove-in-motorcade-carried-jfk-s-body/article_16d80f7c-53b6-11e3-bb17-0019bb2963f4.html

It was a clear, sunny day as the procession reached Dealey Plaza.
At 12:21 p.m., the shots rang out.
Wright didn’t see the shooting of Kennedy and Texas Gov. John Connally, or the dramatic crawl on the trunk by first lady Jacqueline Kennedy.
But he heard the shots. Clearly.
“Three shots,” he said. All from the same direction.
What followed was a harrowing 110-mph race to Parkland Memorial Hospital.[edit][at other times Wright said 80 mph]
Kennedy’s driver didn’t know the way, Wright said.
“The radios were weak and there were no cell phones back then,” he said.
A Dallas motorcycle officer raced alongside to signal directions to the driver.

How did Wright learn that Greer did not know the way to Parkland?

Mark Tyler's motorcade animation shows Wright's limo entering the TUP slowly, 18 seconds after the jfklimo has entered the TUP going fast.
How did Wright catch up to the jfklimo? The jfklimo must have stopped on the onramp.

[edit][However, Wright said that a motorcycle officer raced alongside to take the jfklimo to Parkland][in other words the lead car did not lead, it followed, which accords with other reports that the lead car pulled up near the jfklimo after the jfklimo had already pulled up at Parkland, in other words Curry lied re the lead car being ahead & staying ahead all the way to Parkland]

this is link to Tyler Motorcade [delete the two * & then use link] ...........     https://*vimeo.com/*363370647
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 09:45:46 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

Offline Michael T. Griffith

I copied this from my other thread re Hoffman, koz i reckon that the motorcade stop deserves its own thread. I add more wordage today.

What percentage of Ed's statements here on this youtube & over the years were non-true? I reckon very close to 100% was a lie.
At 40:25 he says that the Queen Mary briefly stopped below his lookout, & turned its lights out, when they saw him gesturing.
At 40:25. ……. there were other special services – the other car was coming along behind them -- & the secret service noticed my hands—they noticed u know they stopped -- they turned their lights out – i thort maybe they were trying to motion to me – but they all got out of there very quickly of course -- & that man had already gone down the tracks by this time – so there was no time to let anyone know – so i ran & got in my car & i drove down towards that direction -- & i kept looking for where the man had gone – he had disappeared completely – no one ever found him…..

So you buy the cockamamie theory that George Hickey fired a shot into JFK's head, a whacky theory that virtually no one believes, but you think that "very close to 100%" of Hoffman's account is false. You seem to have done little serious reading about Hoffman and his account. Have you read any of the detailed articles that defend Hoffman's veracity? How about Quinlan and Edwards' book on Hoffman?

You could start with Mark Arnold's recent article on Hoffman:

https://fromanativeson.com/2023/07/14/jfk-evidence-series-1-eyewitness-to-tragedy-the-ed-hoffman-story-by-mark-arnold/http://

No, Arnold doesn't mention the stop on the Stemmons ramp, but he does present a lot of evidence that Hoffman immediately tried to share his account with friends and family members, and that the FBI and others misrepresented what Hoffman said.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 06:22:28 PM by Michael T. Griffith »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Royell Storing

So you buy the cockamamie theory that George Hickey fired a shot into JFK's head, a whacky theory that virtually no one believes, but you think that "very close to 100%" of Hoffman's account is false. You seem to have done little serious reading about Hoffman and his account. Have you read any of the detailed articles that defend Hoffman's veracity? How about Quinlan and Edwards' book on Hoffman?

https://fromanativeson.com/2023/07/14/jfk-evidence-series-1-eyewitness-to-tragedy-the-ed-hoffman-story-by-mark-arnold/http://

No, Arnold doesn't mention the stop on the Stemmons ramp, but he does present a lot of evidence that Hoffman immediately tried to share his account with friends and family members, and that the FBI and others misrepresented what Hoffman said.

It is difficult for me to believe at that distance that Hoffman could see ALL of the detail he described along the picket fence/switch box area. If the distance of 200 yds+ is accurate, that's over 2 football fields. If you have stood on a football field, just eyeballing something goal line-to-goal line causes a person to squint. Now, Hoffman is better than doubling that distance. My own personal experience makes me question this portion of the Hoffman story .

I have read all availlable wordage re the Hoffman saga, & i have looked at all of the available footage.
I have not bort any of his (others' books).
Hoffman changed & added to his story over the years, 99.9% false.
The stuff re the motorcade stoppage is simply amazing, & clearly true.
Ed is unlikely to have known of Earle Brown's similar claim (that there was a stoppage)( & that it was at least 30 sec).
« Last Edit: December 08, 2023, 02:36:52 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Michael T. Griffith

Two points:

1. In their book Beyond the Fence Line: The Eyewitness Account of Ed Hoffman and the Murder of President John F. Kennedy, Quinlan and Edwards thoroughly address the criticisms regarding Hoffman's location, his distance from the area behind the picket fence, his view of the area behind the picket fence, and the plausibility of seeing events/people from those distances (pp. 63-104; pp. 76-117 in the Kindle edition).

Quinlan and Edwards spend considerable time on Posner's attack on Hoffman. They show that Posner's assault is misleading and false.

2. Quinlan and Edwards debunk the claim that Hoffman "changed and added to his story over the years." He did not. There were some issues with some of the ASL translations of his sign language, and the FBI misrepresented several aspects of Hoffman's account. The record shows that Hoffman was consistent over the years.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 10:30:32 PM by Michael T. Griffith »