Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Do we know anymore at 60 years?  (Read 20123 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Do we know anymore at 60 years?
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2023, 08:23:47 PM »
Advertisement
Seven days after the assassination Arnold writes a letter to his wife and nowhere mentions anything about this incident. Nothing about being in Dallas, nothing about watching the assassination, nothing about the encounter with these men. Not a thing. He mentions the camera but nothing about what supposedly happened.

He says right after the confrontation he left, got into his car and drove away (Bowers doesn't mention seeing any of this). He didn't stay around to see what happened to JFK. No interest at all. He says all of the shots came from behind him, from his left, over his shoulder. So how did JFK and JBC get shot in the back?

Zapruder is standing some 20 feet away from where Arnold said he was. On a pedestal. Filming everything. These men confront Arnold and take the film but let Zapruder alone? Zapruder arrives early, is walking around the Plaza trying to find a place to film. The men let him do this? They stop Arnold but Zapruder, 20 feet away on a pedestal, is left alone? After the assassination Zapruder has the in camera film developed and three copies made. But the government - Forrest Sorrels - asks for and is given two copies and lets him keep the original and a copy? Why would they do this if they are covering it up?

Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera....

His letter:  https://emuseum.jfk.org/objects/32576/correspondence-between-gordon-arnold-and-mary-seymore--one

. Well, did Zapruder say ANYTHING about Pop Bottles being thrown down/Broken by a Black Couple Running up The Steps immediately following the assassination? NOPE!! But you guys gladly Rubber Stamp this WHOPPER in order to try and explain The Black Dog Man in the Willis Photo. And.............YOU are another guy that has NOT heard the Sixth Floor Gordon Arnold interview. Otherwise, you would know why Bowers did Not see Arnold. Yet, we continue hearing how the Sixth Floor is making this interview available.  What's YOUR excuse? Probably because this is  BS: If I get into how I know what is on that Gordon Arnold interview beginning to end, I'll be hearing about it post haste. And if you SCIENCE DENIERS do Not believe this Forum is being monitored, your Naive with an obvious Capital N

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2023, 08:23:47 PM »

Offline Robert Reeves

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2023, 08:59:52 PM »
Seven days after the assassination Arnold writes a letter to his wife and nowhere mentions anything about this incident. Nothing about being in Dallas, nothing about watching the assassination, nothing about the encounter with these men. Not a thing. He mentions the camera but nothing about what supposedly happened.

He says right after the confrontation he left, got into his car and drove away (Bowers doesn't mention seeing any of this). He didn't stay around to see what happened to JFK. No interest at all. He says all of the shots came from behind him, from his left, over his shoulder. So how did JFK and JBC get shot in the back?

Zapruder is standing some 20 feet away from where Arnold said he was. On a pedestal. Filming everything. These men confront Arnold and take the film but let Zapruder alone? Zapruder arrives early, is walking around the Plaza trying to find a place to film. The men let him do this? They stop Arnold but Zapruder, 20 feet away on a pedestal, is left alone? After the assassination Zapruder has the in camera film developed and three copies made. But the government - Forrest Sorrels - asks for and is given two copies and lets him keep the original and a copy? Why would they do this if they are covering it up?

Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera....

His letter:  https://emuseum.jfk.org/objects/32576/correspondence-between-gordon-arnold-and-mary-seymore--one

Well Gary Mack & Sixth Floor Museum were very keen to gobble up Gordon's camera and 'any paperwork' he may have left. It's on record during the interview with Gordon Arnold's wife the Sixth Floor museum wanted them items. You might think it's all horsespombleprofglidnoctobuns, but Gary Mack certainly didn't think so!

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2023, 09:28:42 PM »
Well Gary Mack & Sixth Floor Museum were very keen to gobble up Gordon's camera and 'any paperwork' he may have left. It's on record during the interview with Gordon Arnold's wife the Sixth Floor museum wanted them items. You might think it's all horsespombleprofglidnoctobuns, but Gary Mack certainly didn't think so!

Gary Mack also was all set to impeach Gordon Arnold during the Widow interview due to Arnold being a Canadian. The widow blew that scheme up right away. I believe that Mack was attempting damage control due to his Badge Man melting down around him. Obviously, his about face worked as he got the CURATOR position at the Museum and then all those plum spots on the ensuing JFK Debunker Specials that ran thereafter. A Total Sham!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 09:30:34 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2023, 09:28:42 PM »

Offline Robert Reeves

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2023, 09:44:52 PM »
@ Royell, Gordon Arnold's wife kindly offered the sixth floor Gordon's camera *correct me if I am wrong* and they weren't satisfied with that, no, they greedily wanted any paperwork etc the family had to do with Gordon and his assassination experience. So what is it that the sixth floor knows about Gordon Arnold. We are also curious to learn. We are in good company!

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2023, 11:39:36 PM »
@ Royell, Gordon Arnold's wife kindly offered the sixth floor Gordon's camera *correct me if I am wrong* and they weren't satisfied with that, no, they greedily wanted any paperwork etc the family had to do with Gordon and his assassination experience. So what is it that the sixth floor knows about Gordon Arnold. We are also curious to learn. We are in good company!

Mack and The Sixth were looking for anything they could get to harm the credibility of Arnold. GARY MACK had every opportunity to conduct his own interview with Arnold, but he waited hoping to trip up the widow and son. That failed miserably. Arnold's Sixth Floor Interview by Curator Hunt went very well. Arnold DETAILED who was around him in addition to his having to work around the Stemmons Sign and therefore taking a Higher Ground position. Also, he added that when he dove to the ground, his camera was still filming. He thought the No Hat Cop might have been captured on his film. There's a lot of good stuff in that Sixth Floor interview that Gordon Arnold did not get into during his short "Men Who Killed Kennedy" Walk-Through. This is what scares the Sixth Floor.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2023, 11:39:36 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2023, 01:16:10 AM »

Listen to Arnold's own words.

Gordon Arnold claims a man with a massive weapon came out and confiscated his film! But obviously left the wide open Zapruder completely alone, as if. And the fact that a man would expose himself to the place where Arnold said he was standing while carrying a huge weapon is just crazy!

Gordon Arnold says where he was, had a bunch of bullets firing over his head, but how many eyewitnesses said there was more than three shots fired? And don't forget we know for a fact that that bothy Kennedy and Connally were shot in the back so there's also that shot/shots to add to the amount of shots fired. And another important piece of information that must be considered is that 94% of eyewitnesses didn't report hearing crossfire therefore all the shots came from one location and logically since we know both Kennedy and Connally were definitely shot in the back by definition all shots came from the top end of Elm street.

Gordon Arnold also says, which to me sounds like he's trying to convince himself, "There's no doubt in my mind I was there...and it did occur" If he was truly there why would he feel the need to introduce the concept of doubt? A normal person who was really there would say "I was there, and it did occur" simple as that.

And the way he gets emotional when he sees himself as a blob in Moorman's photo, next to the well known blob known by deluded fantasist's as badgeman, paints a picture of a deranged old man seeking his unwarranted 15 minutes of Fame! Very Sad!

JohnM

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2023, 01:40:21 AM »
Listen to Arnold's own words.

Gordon Arnold claims a man with a massive weapon came out and confiscated his film! But obviously left the wide open Zapruder completely alone, as if. And the fact that a man would expose himself to the place where Arnold said he was standing while carrying a huge weapon is just crazy!

Gordon Arnold says where he was, had a bunch of bullets firing over his head, but how many eyewitnesses said there was more than three shots fired? And don't forget we know for a fact that that bothy Kennedy and Connally were shot in the back so there's also that shot/shots to add to the amount of shots fired. And another important piece of information that must be considered is that 94% of eyewitnesses didn't report hearing crossfire therefore all the shots came from one location and logically since we know both Kennedy and Connally were definitely shot in the back by definition all shots came from the top end of Elm street.

Gordon Arnold also says, which to me sounds like he's trying to convince himself, "There's no doubt in my mind I was there...and it did occur" If he was truly there why would he feel the need to introduce the concept of doubt? A normal person who was really there would say "I was there, and it did occur" simple as that.

And the way he gets emotional when he sees himself as a blob in Moorman's photo, next to the well known blob known by deluded fantasist's as badgeman, paints a picture of a deranged old man seeking his unwarranted 15 minutes of Fame! Very Sad!

JohnM

You're obviously unfamiliar with the entire Gordon Arnold story. You're basing ALL of your opinions on ONLY this "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" segment. Arnold did Not seek attention/fame. You're maligning Arnold without knowing ALL the FACTS. And you wonder why the No Hat Cop did Not accost Zapruder? Think about 1 man and the route required for him to travel from the picket fence to Zapruder AND SITZMAN vs the route required to go from the picket fence to only Gordon Arnold. Your current conclusions are half-baked due to NOT KNOWING ALL THE FACTS.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2023, 01:40:21 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2023, 02:35:24 AM »
  You're obviously unfamiliar with the entire Gordon Arnold story. You're basing ALL of your opinions on ONLY this "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" segment. Arnold did Not seek attention/fame. You're maligning Arnold without knowing ALL the FACTS. And you wonder why the No Hat Cop did Not accost Zapruder? Think about 1 man and the route required for him to travel from the picket fence to Zapruder AND SITZMAN vs the route required to go from the picket fence to only Gordon Arnold. Your current conclusions are half-baked due to NOT KNOWING ALL THE FACTS.

How do you know what facts I know? Besides the film I presented of Gordan where I illustrated all the problems with his recollections you just ignore all my revelations in favour of your own bonkers interpretation.

And you wonder why the No Hat Cop did Not accost Zapruder? Think about 1 man and the route required for him to travel from the picket fence to Zapruder AND SITZMAN vs the route required to go from the picket fence to only Gordon Arnold.

Huh? You can't be as crazy as Gordon, according to Gordon the guy who wanted the film threatened him, so obviously this guy thought any film was very very important but you're saying that traveling those extra yards to acquire Zapruder's evidence was too far? Zapruder hung around after the event and any film could be easily acquired but they not only ignored confiscating the film, they helped him develop the film!!

Please Royell, you used to use your brain in trying to figure out your conspiracy because lately you grab hold of any rancid morsel and like a rabid dog just won't let go, even though you must know that devouring your latest "prize" will destroy you.

JohnM