Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Steve Howsley

Author Topic: When Was JBC Hit?  (Read 27049 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: When Was JBC Hit?
« Reply #120 on: May 01, 2024, 03:10:03 AM »
Advertisement
Mason's hopeless lamebrain Theory has Connally not wounded (except, get this, in the thigh by a bullet that struck about Z200 which the Governor didn't notice) in the Z260s. Connally is fully conscious of his surroundings, his chest roughly faces towards Zapruder and is contemplating looking over his left shoulder (ie: towards the front seat) to see the President.

"So I looked, failing to see him. I was turning to look back over my
     left shoulder into the back seat, but I never got that far in my turn."

« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 01:12:52 PM by Jerry Organ »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: May 01, 2024, 03:10:03 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #121 on: May 01, 2024, 11:22:53 AM »
The z-frame below is 223.
It shows JBC as he emerges from behind the Stemmons sign.
He looks calm and composed.

According to Andrew, Connally has been shot in the leg by this point.
In fact, according to Andrew, Connally was shot in the leg before he even went behind the Stemmons sign and emerges from behind it as if nothing has happened!
Unfortunately, this is the least crazy aspect of his Dead Theory.

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #122 on: May 01, 2024, 04:28:02 PM »

In fact, according to Andrew, Connally was shot in the leg before he even went behind the Stemmons sign and emerges from behind it as if nothing has happened!
The problem is that everyone assumed he had been struck by only one bullet.  You are assuming that he would have felt the bullet hit his thigh. That is not only based on no evidence, it is contrary to the experience of people who have been shot. Bullets do not hurt. Even JBC said it the shot through his chest did not hurt.  But he felt the impact because it struck and damaged bone. The whole premise of the original SBT was that JBC did not feel being shot!!  That was explained by John McCloy who had witnessed a soldier being shot in by a sniper standing beside him who had not felt the bullet.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: May 01, 2024, 04:28:02 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #123 on: May 01, 2024, 04:41:07 PM »

Hi Dan,

Absolutely correct, Dan! 

I am amazed that anyone could actually believe that John Connally has been shot anywhere before he emerges from behind the sign.  From the time Connally jerked his head from right to left to right , he remained in the same position until he re-emerges from behind the sign and shows the first sign of any change whatsoever to his face at frame 222 of the Zapruder film. Had Connally been struck at any point prior to frame 222-we would have seen.  Not a shred of evidence to support such a theory that Connally was struck before he went behind the sign.   

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #124 on: May 01, 2024, 05:23:18 PM »
The problem is that everyone assumed he had been struck by only one bullet.  You are assuming that he would have felt the bullet hit his thigh. That is not only based on no evidence, it is contrary to the experience of people who have been shot. Bullets do not hurt. Even JBC said it the shot through his chest did not hurt.  But he felt the impact because it struck and damaged bone. The whole premise of the original SBT was that JBC did not feel being shot!!  That was explained by John McCloy who had witnessed a soldier being shot in by a sniper standing beside him who had not felt the bullet.

Bullets do not hurt.

Apparently you have never been shot with a bullet. I can assure you from first hand experience that they do hurt.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: May 01, 2024, 05:23:18 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #125 on: May 01, 2024, 06:55:54 PM »

Bullets do not hurt.

Apparently you have never been shot with a bullet. I can assure you from first hand experience that they do hurt.
Sorry to hear about your injury. When did you start feeling pain? 
We are talking about the first 4 seconds after being shot in the leg. The issue is not whether bullet wounds are painful - obviously any wound can be painful once the effects of the injury are realized. The issue is whether all bullets penetrating a thigh at an oblique angle at reduced speed will necessarily will cause immediate pain and, in particular, whether it necessarily caused immediate pain for JBC that he necessarily would have noticed.   I rely on what people who have been shot say they felt in the first few seconds, and few report immediate pain:

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #126 on: May 01, 2024, 07:04:18 PM »
    Hi Dan,

Absolutely correct, Dan! 

I am amazed that anyone could actually believe that John Connally has been shot anywhere before he emerges from behind the sign.  From the time Connally jerked his head from right to left to right , he remained in the same position until he re-emerges from behind the sign and shows the first sign of any change whatsoever to his face at frame 222 of the Zapruder film. Had Connally been struck at any point prior to frame 222-we would have seen.  Not a shred of evidence to support such a theory that Connally was struck before he went behind the sign.   

Hi Steve,
There's no point in getting into how insane Andrew's theory is.
Getting back to the Knotts Lab reconstruction, below is a composite I've done from the Knotts reconstruction of z225:

The red line represents the trajectory of the bullet through Connally.
One of the very few things that is universally agreed is that Connally was shot in the back, near the armpit, and the bullet exited his chest.
Has it not occurred to anyone at Knott Labs that, in their model, it is impossible for Connally to have been shot in the back without the bullet passing through JFK? Surely they have studied the Z-film, it forms the basis of their reconstruction.
The evidence in the Z-film that JBC is shot through by z225 is overwhelming:
z222  JBC emerges from behind the Stemmons sign looking composed
z222-223  JBC's white shirt cuff disappears behind the limo door as his wrist is struck
z223-224  The right side of JBC's jacket bulges as debris exits his chest
z224-225  JBC begins thrashing around
z225-onwards  JBC's radical reaction continues.

The Knott lab reconstruction is nonsense but it seems they don't have to answer any questions about it.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2024, 12:20:58 AM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: May 01, 2024, 07:04:18 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #127 on: May 01, 2024, 07:17:24 PM »
Sorry to hear about your injury. When did you start feeling pain? 
We are talking about the first 4 seconds after being shot in the leg. The issue is not whether bullet wounds are painful - obviously any wound can be painful once the effects of the injury are realized. The issue is whether all bullets penetrating a thigh at an oblique angle at reduced speed will necessarily will cause immediate pain and, in particular, whether it necessarily caused immediate pain for JBC that he necessarily would have noticed.   I rely on what people who have been shot say they felt in the first few seconds, and few report immediate pain:

When did you start feeling pain?

I felt it the instant it hit me. It was a .177 caliber, 5.2 grain BB, at approximately 300 to 350 feet per second, which penetrated the skin of the palm of my hand but didn’t go much further. I was maybe 10 to 12 years old and should have known better than to let that happen.

I invite you to experiment for yourself. Use a piece of Kevlar or something to prevent penetration. Shoot yourself in the thigh with a .22 caliber pellet at the appropriate velocity. Multi-pump air guns make this feasible. Record your experiment on video. Then show us how you “didn’t feel” it.