Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Yet Another Shooter??  (Read 17179 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Yet Another Shooter??
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2023, 02:20:38 AM »
Advertisement
"Half baked opinion"?
You are proposing the man in the pic below is stood on a pile of dirt two feet high.
But the red arrows highlight the same bush in both pics and they demonstrate that, beyond any doubt, there are no such dirt piles and that Gordon is FoS.

The letter Gordon wrote to his wife shortly after the assassination is proof enough he was nowhere near Dealey Plaza at the time.
And don't forget the little discussion you ducked out of in the Umbrella Man thread. Looking forward to hearing some of your own half baked opinions.

Your red arrows are pointing down at objects that are way out in the parking lot/railroad yard area. They are Not pointing at anything in close proximity to the Picket Fence. You are unfamiliar with this 1963 Dealey Plaza area. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2023, 02:20:38 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2023, 03:04:08 AM »
     Your red arrows are pointing down at objects that are way out in the parking lot/railroad yard area. They are Not pointing at anything in close proximity to the Picket Fence. You are unfamiliar with this 1963 Dealey Plaza area.

The pictures posted by myself and James demonstrate there are no big piles of dirt in the area in front of the picket fence.
Around the perimeter of the picket fence are a series of bushes:

For you to imagine the bush picked out by the red arrow isn't in close proximity to the picket fence hints at a tenuous grasp of reality.
The photographic evidence proves there are no big dirt piles or anything else by the picket fence that someone can stand on.
The guy/kid is stood on one of the low walls pictured earlier in the thread:

Note, the bush next to the tree is the grown up bush picked out by the red arrow.
Arnold's dirt piles don't exist. The letter he wrote to his wife proves he wasn't there.
Get over it.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2023, 04:01:45 AM »
The pictures posted by myself and James demonstrate there are no big piles of dirt in the area in front of the picket fence.
Around the perimeter of the picket fence are a series of bushes:

For you to imagine the bush picked out by the red arrow isn't in close proximity to the picket fence hints at a tenuous grasp of reality.
The photographic evidence proves there are no big dirt piles or anything else by the picket fence that someone can stand on.
The guy/kid is stood on one of the low walls pictured earlier in the thread:

Note, the bush next to the tree is the grown up bush picked out by the red arrow.
Arnold's dirt piles don't exist. The letter he wrote to his wife proves he wasn't there.
Get over it.

I continue urging you to do some legit research before stating anything as being Fact. There was no bush as designated by your Red Arrows in that area of the Picket Fence. None. Go over to "You Tube" and watch the Skinny Holland interview that was conducted by Mark Lane. During this interview, Holland physically walks Lane through the journey he and his fellow railroad workers took on 11/22/63. They walk from the top of the Triple Underpass over to the inside of the parking lot. Upon Holland physically walking through the inside of the parking lot, we also see the (N) end of the picket fence. And please do Not try to now move your Red Arrows. They are Not close to the big tree. Focus on your Red Arrows clearly being on the (R) of the guy/kid on the fence.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 12:57:24 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2023, 04:01:45 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2023, 04:02:27 AM »
"Half baked opinion"?
You are proposing the man in the pic below is stood on a pile of dirt two feet high.
But the red arrows highlight the same bush in both pics and they demonstrate that, beyond any doubt, there are no such dirt piles and that Gordon is FoS.

The letter Gordon wrote to his wife shortly after the assassination is proof enough he was nowhere near Dealey Plaza at the time.
And don't forget the little discussion you ducked out of in the Umbrella Man thread. Looking forward to hearing some of your own half baked opinions.

For the record

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2023, 01:27:37 PM »
    I continue urging you to do some legit research before stating anything as being Fact. There was no bush as designated by your Red Arrows in that area of the Picket Fence. None. Go over to "You Tube" and watch the Skinny Holland interview that was conducted by Mark Lane. During this interview, Holland physically walks Lane through the journey he and his fellow railroad workers took on 11/22/63. They walk from the top of the Triple Underpass over to the inside of the parking lot. Upon Holland physically walking through the inside of the parking lot, we also see the (N) end of the picket fence. And please do Not try to now move your Red Arrows. They are Not close to the big tree. Focus on your Red Arrows clearly being on the (R) of the guy/kid on the fence.

Upon Holland physically walking through the inside of the parking lot, we also see the (N) end of the picket fence.

This is the video of the Lane/Holland interview. Give me the time on the video where we see the north end of the picket fence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2023, 01:27:37 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2023, 05:44:14 PM »
Upon Holland physically walking through the inside of the parking lot, we also see the (N) end of the picket fence.

This is the video of the Lane/Holland interview. Give me the time on the video where we see the north end of the picket fence.

I have tried to help you by directing you to the Holland interview. As my Dad used to say, "I'll work With you, but I'll be damned if I'll work For you". Time for you to do your part. Watch the video and gain some knowledge.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2023, 06:17:07 PM »
    I have tried to help you by directing you to the Holland interview. As my Dad used to say, "I'll work With you, but I'll be damned if I'll work For you". Time for you to do your part. Watch the video and gain some knowledge.

It doesn't show the north end of the picket fence.
That's the point I'm making.
How do you explain your assertion that we can see the north end of the picket fence in this video when it is not shown.
There's no point asking you what this video has got to do with the topic at hand as it doesn't show the area we're talking about.
You seem to be all talk, Royell.
Time to back it up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2023, 06:17:07 PM »

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2023, 09:33:26 PM »
Someone, (Denis?) posted a very clear cropped version of Towner3 at Denis Morrissette’s Facebook group. We now can tell there is no gun, vaulting pole, Pogo Stick or whatever our fertile minds can vision. We can see now the thin purse strap held or wrapped around the left forearm of Marylin Sitzman!