Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Shadow Man and Gordon Arnold  (Read 8775 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Shadow Man and Gordon Arnold
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2023, 06:17:08 PM »
Advertisement

There is absolutely No Mention of Sitzman ever seeing a BABY with this alleged Black couple. Plus, as this Black Couple is allegedly breaking pop bottles and running Up The Steps, they are FACING SITZMAN who is only feet away. There is no way Sitzman would have missed seeing a baby. No way.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2023, 06:17:08 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2023, 06:29:02 PM »
   There is absolutely No Mention of Sitzman ever seeing a BABY with this alleged Black couple. Plus, as this Black Couple is allegedly breaking pop bottles and running Up The Steps, they are FACING SITZMAN who is only feet away. There is no way Sitzman would have missed seeing a baby. No way.

Hi Royell, This is what I was saying you predicted! It was only a black couple who threw their bottles down and ran away. The couple with their baby boy hung around for awhile. As I also said earlier, I think Gordon Arnold mentioned both black couples and was driven crazy by the little boy's chattering! Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2023, 06:29:23 PM »
   Sitzman said after "getting down from the concrete slab we were standing on" she ran down the hill and then walked back up it. None of the images you have provided fit that Sitzman timeline. It took roughly 2 minutes for the JFK Motorcade to travel down Elm St and then permit those on the (S) side of Elm to cross over to the (N) side of Elm. Your pics of Sitzman are CROWD Scenes. Well over 2 minutes after the kill shot. Plus, there were allegedly No G-Men inside Dealey Plaza immediately after the assassination as claimed by Sitzman. Yet, "researchers" wanta cherry pic through her Thompson interview and Rubber Stamp as Fact that there was a Black Couple sitting on that Bench near the Black Dog Man Nook. If you wanta buy into the  Sitzman claims with NO Images or Eyewitnesses to back her up, then using this same measuring stick means you gotta accept Bev Oliver as being Babushka and the Gordon Arnold story. Fairs Fair.

You have no idea what Sitzman's timeline is.
As per usual, you're just making it up.
For example, how long was Sitzman in the alcove before she ran down the hill?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2023, 06:29:23 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2023, 08:11:59 PM »
You have no idea what Sitzman's timeline is.
As per usual, you're just making it up.
For example, how long was Sitzman in the alcove before she ran down the hill?

Sitzman was NOT inside the alcove Before she ran down the hill. Read what she said. "I got off the concrete slab we were standing on and I ran down the hill...."  How long do you think it took to get down from the concrete slab and run down the hill? 45 seconds? 1 Minute Max? Droves of people from the (S) side of Elm St were NOT running across Elm St yet. And this is what the provided pics show. Crowds of people around Sitzman. Crowds of people couldn't get across Elm St due the JFK Motorcade/Press cars, Congressional Cars, Press Busses, etc ALL were Now traveling down Elm. And you miss the point of Sitzman claiming to talk with Fed Agents. NO Fed's were allegedly on-the-ground immediately following the Kill Shot. Either you have to disregard Sitzman's recollections that day, (including the Black Couple on the bench), or admit that the FBI/CIA were/are peddling thickly sliced baloney.  You can Not have it both ways.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 08:12:48 PM by Royell Storing »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2023, 08:28:54 PM »
   Sitzman was NOT inside the alcove Before she ran down the hill. Read what she said. "I got off the concrete slab we were standing on and I ran down the hill...."  How long do you think it took to get down from the concrete slab and run down the hill? 45 seconds? 1 Minute Max? Droves of people from the (S) side of Elm St were NOT running across Elm St yet. And this is what the provided pics show. Crowds of people around Sitzman. Crowds of people couldn't get across Elm St due the JFK Motorcade/Press cars, Congressional Cars, Press Busses, etc ALL were Now traveling down Elm. And you miss the point of Sitzman claiming to talk with Fed Agents. NO Fed's were allegedly on-the-ground immediately following the Kill Shot. Either you have to disregard Sitzman's recollections that day, (including the Black Couple on the bench), or admit that the FBI/CIA were/are peddling thickly sliced baloney.  You can Not have it both ways.

Sitzman was NOT inside the alcove Before she ran down the hill. Read what she said. "I got off the concrete slab we were standing on and I ran down the hill...."  How long do you think it took to get down from the concrete slab and run down the hill? 45 seconds? 1 Minute Max?

You need to familiarise yourself with the film/photo record before making such silly statements.
You are under the impression that a witness gives every single trivial detail when recounting a traumatic event.
Start with Bond.
When you're up to speed we'll have a chat.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2023, 08:28:54 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2023, 08:35:43 PM »
Hi Dan and Royell, In this Murray photo on the far left, I cannot figure out if it is Badge Man and his Railway Man companion or Badge Man and a motorcycle policeman. What do you two think? Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2023, 09:11:54 PM »
Sitzman was NOT inside the alcove Before she ran down the hill. Read what she said. "I got off the concrete slab we were standing on and I ran down the hill...."  How long do you think it took to get down from the concrete slab and run down the hill? 45 seconds? 1 Minute Max?

You need to familiarise yourself with the film/photo record before making such silly statements.
You are under the impression that a witness gives every single trivial detail when recounting a traumatic event.
Start with Bond.
When you're up to speed we'll have a chat.

Again, you can NOT Cherry Pick through an eyewitness account. Put yourself in the jury box. Sitzman could be a stand-in for Aunt Bee. Likable, but excitable with a consistently unreliable memory. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2023, 09:11:54 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2023, 09:17:34 PM »
Hi Dan and Royell, In this Murray photo on the far left, I cannot figure out if it is Badge Man and his Railway Man companion or Badge Man and a motorcycle policeman. What do you two think? Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

That far (L) area is too dark for me to discern those figures.