Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Shadow Man and Gordon Arnold  (Read 8144 times)

Offline Michael Welch

Shadow Man and Gordon Arnold
« on: September 27, 2023, 02:54:47 PM »
Advertisement
In Richard Bothun's fourth photograph, there is a shadowy figure at the far right. He is known as Shadow Man.

I propose that Shadow Man is this older gentleman leaning against the concrete wall in this Croft photograph. He is to the lady's left, who is wearing the blue dress, glasses, and the red sweater. He is wearing an army summer uniform and a garrison cap.

I am also proposing that he is the man who Senator Ralph Yarborough said dove and hit the ground in The Men Who Killed Kennedy. It was not Gordon Arnold.
Starting at around the 4:42 mark you can hear Senator Yarborough.

Concerning Gordon Arnold, yesterday Duncan posted access to the Roy Cooper film. In the copy listed below, just for a few seconds, it looks like we have possibly an army soldier, dressed in his summer uniform, wearing his garrison cap, and maybe even carrying a camera in his right hand. Is this a picture of Gordon Arnold on November 22, 1963? Sincerely yours, Michael

Starting around the 33 second mark, go straight back in the middle of the two wooden posts from the left hand side, until you hit the man to the right of the lady wearing the white coat with her back to us. Unfortunately there is a lady wearing a black coat who obscures his right arm most of the time.

If you look straight back in these Murray photographs, past the wooden posts, it appears we have the back of the soldier shining in the sun on the left hand side of the posts. There appears to be something shiny in his right hand, perhaps his camera.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2023, 08:44:21 PM by Michael Welch »

JFK Assassination Forum

Shadow Man and Gordon Arnold
« on: September 27, 2023, 02:54:47 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
Re: Shadow Man and Gordon Arnold
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2023, 05:56:34 PM »
What about this person? close approximate time frame, and the only person standing in close proximity behind the wall, Shadow Woman?

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2023, 06:12:49 PM »
What about this person? close approximate time frame, and the only person standing in close proximity behind the wall, Shadow Woman?

Hi Duncan, Ironically,  I think it is the older soldier's wife!!! You are too funny. I think it is a photograph of the woman with glasses in the blue dress with the red sweater in the Croft photograph. Do you have the ability to do a screen grab of the figure in The Roy Cooper film and would you want to post it? Thank you as always for everything that you have done for me! I really am grateful! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2023, 06:12:49 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2023, 06:39:03 PM »
Hi Duncan, Ironically,  I think it is the older soldier's wife!!! You are too funny. I think it is a photograph of the woman with glasses in the blue dress with the red sweater in the Croft photograph. Do you have the ability to do a screen grab of the figure in The Roy Cooper film and would you want to post it? Thank you as always for everything that you have done for me! I really am grateful! Sincerely yours, Michael

Or perhaps it's a different woman standing behind the wall beside a Policeman, or Pareidolia at play.

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2023, 07:26:29 PM »
Or perhaps it's a different woman standing behind the wall beside a Policeman, or Pareidolia at play.

Hi Duncan, Is the policeman wearing a hat? Thank you for everything! With Much Gratitude and Admiration, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2023, 07:26:29 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2023, 07:37:42 PM »
Hi Duncan, Is the policeman wearing a hat? Thank you for everything! With Much Gratitude and Admiration, Michael
Yes, it's hard to unsee it once you see it.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2023, 02:54:22 PM »
Yes, it's hard to unsee it once you see it.

Does the woman have a handlebar moustache?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2023, 02:54:22 PM »

Offline Frederick Clements

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2023, 01:55:29 PM »
There is no evidence that Arnold was in Dealey Plaza that day. Yes he claimed he was but did not offer any evidence.

Fred