Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who Killed J.D. Tippit?  (Read 50217 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Who Killed J.D. Tippit?
« Reply #256 on: June 07, 2023, 02:26:38 AM »
Advertisement
He just forgot to tell anybody that on the day it happened or write a report about it..... He's trying to re-write history!   :D

Sounds kind of like Bob Barrett.  No?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #256 on: June 07, 2023, 02:26:38 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #257 on: June 07, 2023, 02:29:07 AM »
Either Oswald manufactured and carried the Hidell Identification or are you going to throw more faked evidence, planted evidence and lying officials onto your ever growing increasingly complex defence mountain?

And just like I said, whenever you can't explain the evidence out comes the they all lied and all the evidence against Oswald is faked. But Weidmann when are you going to actually prove any of your allegations because otherwise your opinion about what you think should happen and your vivid imagination is just paranoid rubbish which proves nothing!

JohnM

Can somebody please translate the world salad into something that makes sense?

Btw, why am I not surprised that you simply do not understand what I was saying?

Either Oswald manufactured and carried the Hidell Identification or are you going to throw more faked evidence, planted evidence and lying officials onto your ever growing increasingly complex defence mountain?

I don't have to throw anything on your made up mountain. You claim Oswald manufactured and carried the Hidell ID, so you need to provide the evidence for that. So far you are failing miserably.

I've already asked you several times to prove that "Oswald begrudgingly admitted to several law enforcement officers that he was carrying the Hidell ID". Why don't you just provide that evidence instead of trying to attack me on non-issues?

« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 02:32:50 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #258 on: June 07, 2023, 02:31:58 AM »

Does it? Don't think so. How was Bob Barrett trying to re-write history?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #258 on: June 07, 2023, 02:31:58 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #259 on: June 07, 2023, 02:33:24 AM »
“Lie” defined as “ ‘Mytton’ doesn’t believe it’s true”.

You always want to make it personal and attack the messenger, as if that somehow proves your case but the rock solid evidence, advanced scientific examination, expert forensic analysis and the lack of any proven conspiracy is and always will be what history remembers.

Maybe if any CT can point to a feasible alternate narrative then perhaps the real World might listen but till then the rapid arm waving of a hundred contradicting CT's is barely being noticed.

You lot remind me of an Uncle Nobody who at family gatherings sits in the corner drooling while wildly spewing nonsense and everyone who's sane steers well away.

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #260 on: June 07, 2023, 02:38:40 AM »
I've already asked you several times to prove that "Oswald begrudgingly admitted to several law enforcement officers that he was carrying the Hidell ID". Why don't you just provide that evidence instead of trying to attack me on non-issues?

Seriously? The testimony from multiple diverse eyewitnesses has been provided, if you don't believe it because of your nonsensical bias then that's your problem.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #260 on: June 07, 2023, 02:38:40 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #261 on: June 07, 2023, 02:38:56 AM »
You always want to make it personal and attack the messenger, as if that somehow proves your case but the rock solid evidence, advanced scientific examination, expert forensic analysis and the lack of any proven conspiracy is and always will be what history remembers.

Maybe if any CT can point to a feasible alternate narrative then perhaps the real World might listen but till then the rapid arm waving of a hundred contradicting CT's is barely being noticed.

You lot remind me of an Uncle Nobody who at family gatherings sits in the corner drooling while wildly spewing nonsense and everyone who's sane steers well away.

JohnM

You always want to make it personal and attack the messenger

Says the guy who has been attacking me ever since he jumped into the conversation. Hilarious!

And then he goes off on a meaningless childish and pathetic rant about those mean CTs who just don't believe the crap he's trying to sell them.....   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #262 on: June 07, 2023, 02:43:48 AM »

Seriously? The testimony from multiple diverse eyewitnesses has been provided, if you don't believe it because of your nonsensical bias then that's your problem.

JohnM

What "testimony from multiple diverse eyewitnesses" are you talking about? You're just making this stuff up, which is why you can't specify or show the actual testimony. Since I don't know what testimony you are talking about, there is nothing for me to believe or not believe, but when it comes to believing a word you say, I just don't because you're one of the biggest liars of them all.

Now, where is the documention that confirms "Oswald begrudgingly admitted to several law enforcement officers that he was carrying the Hidell ID"? Provide it or shut up!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #262 on: June 07, 2023, 02:43:48 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #263 on: June 07, 2023, 02:45:31 AM »

Weidmann's only reason for his insane allegations comes from this 1 man who tried to remember a single fact from decades previous. Unbelievable that we even give Weidmann the time of day but watching the crazy ramblings of his extreme paranoia is kinda funny.

JohnM