Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Testimony of J.C. White ...Patrolman  (Read 11191 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: The Testimony of J.C. White ...Patrolman
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2022, 08:00:09 PM »
Advertisement
I wonder if the backlit pergola with the sun struck East shelter showing is a possibility for consideration. Forgive the “floating” train cars (RGB in my sim) and other items in the rail yard as I’ve little if any topographical data for the area west of the TUP. My spoof the of "Old Charter" sign was a quick fix for not having a good texture map for the real sign.

That’s an interesting point James. I am guessing that you are referring to the absence of anyone running away from that area with a rifle.

Since you appear to be interested, do you have the capability to simulate how much of Elm Street can be seen from the position that J.C. White was assigned to (the west side of the TUP, above the north curb of Main Street)? I am guessing that the limo would disappear from his view as it traveled down the slope towards the TUP. But I think that it would be interesting to see at approximately what point (Z-frame number) it disappears from his view due to the structure of the TUP itself.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2022, 08:00:09 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2022, 08:13:35 PM »
That’s an interesting point James. I am guessing that you are referring to the absence of anyone running away from that area with a rifle.

Since you appear to be interested, do you have the capability to simulate how much of Elm Street can be seen from the position that J.C. White was assigned to (the west side of the TUP, above the north curb of Main Street)? I am guessing that the limo would disappear from his view as it traveled down the slope towards the TUP. But I think that it would be interesting to see at approximately what point (Z-frame number) it disappears from his view due to the structure of the TUP itself.

Candy........ is dandy.......but..... Liquor is.......quicker .....

That's an old Burma Shave roadside advertisement.

I never knew that it was naughty......  But mom wouldn't explain it.....

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2022, 09:06:55 PM »
Many of these conspiracists or, if they prefer, WC "critics", certainly know the evidence against Oswald (it's almost as if it's their entire life). They just think it's all manufactured or faked. Backyard photos, Mexico City trip.... you name it, they'll figure out a way to dismiss it.
Huh?
In fact, they believe there's more credible and authentic evidence that Ruth Paine was involved then there's credible/authentic evidence that Oswald was. The Oswald defenders get upset when Oswald is the target but not so much, indeed not at all, when it's Ruth or someone else.
Before you lift your skirt up any higher...realize that you have blown way off topic here. Your [apparent] position was understood long ago.

Do you think a train ran over JFK?  The obsession about the train is bizarre.  It has no apparent relevance to this case. 
If you don't like the topic...why do you keep returning to it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2022, 09:06:55 PM »

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2022, 10:42:08 PM »

The pergola and shelter show in the area between the sign and TSBD and give an alternative identification of a caboose, imo.

Here is a quick animation from J.C. Foster’s Whites location on the TUP over the south curb of Main at the west banister. I used an eye-height of 72 inches. The timing begins about when Tina Towner begins her film at the turn and ends near Z313. Even without spectator’s blocking the view Foster’s White's view of the motorcade wasn’t great.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 01:23:11 AM by James Hackerott »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2022, 10:46:02 PM »
If you don't like the topic...why do you keep returning to it?

I thought you might be trying to convey some point.  My mistake.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2022, 10:46:02 PM »

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2022, 11:17:21 PM »
Many cops ended up running to the Knoll and the overpass near were it meets the Knoll. Several witnesses pointed them in that direction and some of the cops follow the earlier cops. What is strange is the freight train would be right there during the shots and yet they just let it go. I know you can't stop it right away, but if there may be a shooter on there they would contact the tower and make the train stop and then send cops down the tracks to search it..

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2022, 01:12:14 AM »
The pergola and shelter show in the area between the sign and TSBD and give an alternative identification of a caboose, imo.

Here is a quick animation from J.C. Foster’s location on the TUP over the south curb of Main at the west banister. I used an eye-height of 72 inches. The timing begins about when Tina Towner begins her film at the turn and ends near Z313. Even without spectator’s blocking the view Foster’s view of the motorcade wasn’t great.

Thats good.
I think that JFK's head might have been too low for White to see at Z313.
I think that Hickey's head & the AR15 might have been high enuff for White to see at Z313.  Except that some of the say 10 gawkers at the eastern barricade of the TUP would have blocked White's view.
Anyhow, if White could see the AR15 then he would have heard the AR15 fire an auto burst of at least 3 shots.
The trees on the knoll would have blocked White's view of his left side of Elm St.
U should have written White not Foster.
The arrow shows i think the high pillar of the western barricade -- the top of that pillar might have been say one head higher than the top of White's head.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 01:48:13 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2022, 01:12:14 AM »

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2022, 01:24:52 AM »

Should say White not Foster.
Thanks, I made the edit.