Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Initials Of FBI Agent Elmer Todd Are On CE399 (Hi-Def Photo Proof)  (Read 25833 times)

Online David Von Pein

Advertisement
Exactly, so boarding a Marsalis bus makes zero sense in the first place when a 95 cent cab ride would take him to the front door and beyond.

Your Bugliosi behavioral baloney sucks big time.

ROFL

Otto just doesn't get it.
Probably never will.

But at least Otto proved in a post at the bottom of page 5 that he doesn't believe in Oswald's complete innocence like many CTers do.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 01:09:08 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

The key part of that "bus" item that CTers will apparently never grasp is that Oswald, on Nov. 22, decided he would walk several blocks east of his workplace to catch a bus, instead of just waiting for his Beckley Avenue bus at the bus stop which is located right on the corner of Elm & Houston. (And isn't it fairly reasonable to conclude that on days other than 11/22/63 [not counting Fridays when he went to Irving with Buell Frazier] Oswald very likely DID board his bus at the bus stop at Elm and Houston Streets? I'd say so.)

So several of the items on Vincent Bugliosi's 53-item list are things like that -- i.e., items which emphasize the Change In Behavior that Oswald exhibited on November 21st and 22nd, 1963. And, IMO, that type of circumstantial "evidence" should most definitely be included when constructing a list like the ones prepared by Vince Bugliosi and myself.

“Very likely”. LOL.

Anything in the form of “why did X do Y instead of Z?” is not evidence of anything.

And to argue a change in behavior, you need to actually demonstrate that there was a change in behavior, not simply declare that it is “very likely”.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 01:24:52 AM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Paul J Cummings

Who are these CT'ers that believe Oswald is completely innocent?

But at least Otto proved in a post at the bottom of page 5 that he doesn't believe in Oswald's complete innocence like many CTers do.
[/quote]

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Charles Collins

Exactly, so boarding a Marsalis bus makes zero sense in the first place when a 95 cent cab ride would take him to the front door and beyond.

Your Bugliosi behavioral baloney sucks big time.

ROFL

One item that your statement fails to take into account is that LHO did take a cab and didn’t get out of it when it was right in front of  the rooming house, as you apparently think that he should have. Instead, he chose to pay extra fare for the cab to keep going. I haven’t measured and compared the difference between the two distances (from the rooming house to the Marseilles bus stop, and from the rooming house to where he got out of the cab). But based on memory I would guess that the two distances are relatively close to each other. Why do you think that LHO was behaving in this very unusual manner?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 01:42:23 AM by Charles Collins »

Online Martin Weidmann

One item that your statement fails to take into account is that LHO did take a cab and didn’t get out of it when it was right in front of  the rooming house, as you apparently think that he should have. Instead, he chose to pay extra fare for the cab to keep going. I haven’t measured and compared the difference between the two distances (between the rooming house and the Marseilles bus stop, and the rooming house and where he got out of the cab). But based on memory I would guess that the two distances are relatively close to each other. Why do you think that LHO was behaving in this very unusual manner?

Why do you think that LHO was behaving in this very unusual manner?

What makes you think he was behaving in an unusual manner?

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Charles Collins

Why do you think that LHO was behaving in this very unusual manner?

What makes you think he was behaving in an unusual manner?

Already explained, sorry if you do not understand.

Online David Von Pein

Who are these CT'ers that believe Oswald is completely innocent?

Well, as of 1988 at least, it would appear as though Jim Garrison was one such CTer. Here's what he said in '88:

"Lee Oswald was totally, unequivocally, completely innocent of the assassination .... and the fact that history, or in the re-writing of history, disinformation has made a villain out of this young man who wanted nothing more than to be a fine Marine .... is in some ways the greatest injustice of all." -- Jim Garrison; Spoken during an on-camera interview for the A&E Cable-TV mini-series "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" (Part 4; "The Patsy") (1988)

And there was also a CTer named J. Raymond Carroll, plus several other people I've talked to over the years online that have at least given me the impression that they believed Oswald was snow-white innocent on 11/22.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 01:47:02 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Paul J Cummings

Says who? Besides the cab driver whose statements are in question who saw Oswald take the cab?

One item that your statement fails to take into account is that LHO did take a cab and didn’t get out of it when it was right in front of  the rooming house, as you apparently think that he should have. Instead, he chose to pay extra fare for the cab to keep going. I haven’t measured and compared the difference between the two distances (from the rooming house to the Marseilles bus stop, and from the rooming house to where he got out of the cab). But based on memory I would guess that the two distances are relatively close to each other. Why do you think that LHO was behaving in this very unusual manner?
[/quote]