Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Initials Of FBI Agent Elmer Todd Are On CE399 (Hi-Def Photo Proof)  (Read 24543 times)

Offline Paul J Cummings

Advertisement
I was referring to people in here. My bad if not clear.

Well, as of 1988 at least, it would appear as though Jim Garrison was one such CTer. Here's what he said in '88:

"Lee Oswald was totally, unequivocally, completely innocent of the assassination .... and the fact that history, or in the re-writing of history, disinformation has made a villain out of this young man who wanted nothing more than to be a fine Marine .... is in some ways the greatest injustice of all." -- Jim Garrison; Spoken during an on-camera interview for the A&E Cable-TV mini-series "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" (Part 4; "The Patsy") (1988)

And there was also a CTer named J. Raymond Carroll, plus several other people I've talked to over the years online that have at least given me the impression that they believed Oswald was snow-white innocent on 11/22.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Charles Collins

Says who? Besides the cab driver whose statements are in question who saw Oswald take the cab?

One item that your statement fails to take into account is that LHO did take a cab and didn’t get out of it when it was right in front of  the rooming house, as you apparently think that he should have. Instead, he chose to pay extra fare for the cab to keep going. I haven’t measured and compared the difference between the two distances (from the rooming house to the Marseilles bus stop, and from the rooming house to where he got out of the cab). But based on memory I would guess that the two distances are relatively close to each other. Why do you think that LHO was behaving in this very unusual manner?

Do you have evidence that indicates otherwise and that you think outweighs the sworn testimony of the cab driver? If you do, please tell! I am certainly not opposed to learning about it if it exists.

Online David Von Pein

We don't know if he was concerned about being picked up by the police. Even if he wasn't concerned about that why would he hang around to wait for a bus that due to what was going on wouldn't probably come for some time.

But while we are on the subject of doing stupid things; why would a guy, who allegedly is on the run, not jump [on] the next bus out of town and instead take a taxi (being willing to give it up for a woman) and then, after a brief visit to his rooming house, walk down to a dead go nowhere street in the middle of a suburban area? That's something no LN have even been able to provide a plausible or believable answer for. What in the world is a guy on the run doing there and why was he in such a hurry to get there?

Which begs an obvious question: Why was Oswald in such a hurry to leave the Depository in the first place on Nov. 22?

And why wasn't he the slightest bit interested in hanging around and seeing what all the commotion was all about?

He had literally a front-row seat for all the "action" surrounding the Book Depository immediately after the President was shot, and what does he want to do? He wants to get the heck out of the area as soon as humanly possible and go to a movie. Not logical at all---unless he's the assassin (or at the very least, he's guilty of being involved in some way in the murder that has just taken place on Elm Street).

Under those latter conditions of guilt, then Oswald's actions (fleeing the TSBD, going to his roominghouse to get his revolver, killing policeman J.D. Tippit, and then ducking into a dark movie theater without paying for the cheap ticket) all make perfect sense to me.

As for Lee Oswald's destination after leaving the TSBD --- We'll never know for certain of course, but some people have speculated that Oswald was on his way to General Walker's house to try and finish the job he failed to complete in April.

It could also be that Oswald didn't have any kind of an "escape plan" at all. Maybe he was just in a mad desperate flight after he made it out of the Depository alive, without any real focus or destination in mind at all. Perhaps he was surprised that he managed to get out of the building alive.

The inner workings of the mindset and thoughts of a Presidential assassin are, indeed, difficult to contemplate and discern. Especially when the authorities only had 48 hours to get any answers out of him.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 02:20:49 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Paul J Cummings

You mean the testimony of the WC which many people indicated they didn't make statements or statements were changed? Again I ask the question outside of the cab driver did anyone see Oswald get in the cab? Hell for all we know the guy owed gambling debts and was told what to say. Years later the guy died in a questionable accident.

Do you have evidence that indicates otherwise and that you think outweighs the sworn testimony of the cab driver? If you do, please tell! I am certainly not opposed to learning about it if it exists.

Offline John Iacoletti

Which begs an obvious question: Why was Oswald in such a hurry to leave the Depository in the first place on Nov. 22?

And why wasn't he the slightest bit interested in hanging around and seeing what all the commotion was all about?

Is this supposed to be evidence too? Why did Charles Givens not come back?

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Already explained, sorry if you do not understand.

That was not an explanation.

What do you mean by unusual? Compared to his normal behavior or just compared to how you would do it?

Online Charles Collins

You mean the testimony of the WC which many people indicated they didn't make statements or statements were changed? Again I ask the question outside of the cab driver did anyone see Oswald get in the cab? Hell for all we know the guy owed gambling debts and was told what to say. Years later the guy died in a questionable accident.

Again, if you have any evidence please provide it. Otherwise all of your innuendo just makes you look like a typical paranoid.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online David Von Pein

Is this supposed to be evidence too? Why did Charles Givens not come back?

He did. But he couldn't get back into the building.

Mr. GIVENS (WC Testimony) --- So I stood there for a while, and I went over to try to get to the building after they found out the shots came from there, and when I went over to try to get back in the officer at the door wouldn't let me in.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 02:05:47 AM by David Von Pein »