Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: David Von Pein's "evidence" deconstructed  (Read 24841 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: David Von Pein's "evidence" deconstructed
« Reply #120 on: June 13, 2022, 08:01:56 PM »
Advertisement
BTW, my earlier "one and only killer" remark is derived from knowing what the eyewitnesses (in total) said about the question of "HOW MANY PEOPLE SHOT TIPPIT?"

The answer to that is, of course, one.

Sure, if you ignore the ones that saw two people.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: June 13, 2022, 08:01:56 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #121 on: June 13, 2022, 08:06:58 PM »
It hasn't escaped my notice that WC-cultists always make broad claims about the JFK assassination, and invariably always revert to discussing the Tippit case instead.

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #122 on: June 13, 2022, 08:11:46 PM »
It hasn't escaped my notice that WC-cultists always make broad claims about the JFK assassination, and invariably always revert to discussing the Tippit case instead.

It's not possible to fully and properly discuss the JFK assassination without also discussing the Tippit murder. Can't be done. Because the two murders (just 45 minutes apart) are inexorably linked.

Are you actually implying, John, that the Tippit case should never be brought up when discussing the murder of John Kennedy? You don't think the two crimes are in any way related?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 08:22:02 PM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: June 13, 2022, 08:11:46 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #123 on: June 13, 2022, 10:56:15 PM »
It's not possible to fully and properly discuss the JFK assassination without also discussing the Tippit murder. Can't be done. Because the two murders (just 45 minutes apart) are inexorably linked.

The only thing that links them is your belief that the same person committed both crimes. That’s it.

Are you actually implying, John, that the Tippit case should never be brought up when discussing the murder of John Kennedy? You don't think the two crimes are in any way related?

You can bring up what you like, but Tippit evidence is not JFK evidence.

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #124 on: June 14, 2022, 12:47:19 AM »

I agree completely.  This case might have been a bit more of a "whodunnit" if Oswald had remained in the TSBD.  But he didn't.  He left in a hurry, got his revolver and shot the first person who tried to stop him. The firing pin marks on the shells establish conclusively that they were fired from Oswald's revolver.

Then, in the Texas Theatre, he assaulted his arresting officer and pulled his gun from his waist band, said "Well, it's all over now" and pressed the trigger.  Not the actions of someone who had no reason to fear arrest.

It turns out that upon the arrest of Oswald in the Texas Theatre for the murder of Officer Tippit it is learned that he is the same person identified as a suspect in the JFK assassination.  Hmmm....  Now the shooting of Officer Tippit begins to make some sense.  Then you have the link of Oswald to the rifle in the TSBD, the taking of a long package to work that morning, the previous use of that rifle to attempt a similar assassination corroborated by photographs and a letter, etc. etc.  The murder of JFK and of Officer Tippit tied to the same person in these circumstances become inextricably linked.

All of these things just happened independently and coincidentally? That is the only other possibility.  Most would say that is not a reasonable possibility.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: June 14, 2022, 12:47:19 AM »

Online David Von Pein

Re: Linking The Murders Of JFK And J.D. Tippit
« Reply #125 on: June 14, 2022, 12:48:53 AM »
The only thing that links them is your belief that the same person committed both crimes. That’s it.

And the fact that more than half-a-dozen witnesses positively identified Lee Harvey Oswald as either the man who shot J.D. Tippit or as the man they saw leaving the immediate area of the shooting with a gun in his hand doesn't mean anything to you, does it John?

And the fact that this same man named Lee Harvey Oswald was also the Book Depository employee whose rifle was found in the Depository on 11/22/63, which was proven to be the rifle that murdered President Kennedy, also means zilch to you, correct John?

A kindergarten student with massive learning disabilities could easily tie these two crimes together. But, for some reason known only to a higher power, conspiracy theorists can never manage to do it.

A final thought (a reprise from Page 6):

« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 01:30:39 AM by David Von Pein »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #126 on: June 14, 2022, 01:04:37 AM »
I agree completely.  This case might have been a bit more of a "whodunnit" if Oswald had remained in the TSBD.  But he didn't.  He left in a hurry, got his revolver and shot the first person who tried to stop him. The firing pin marks on the shells establish conclusively that they were fired from Oswald's revolver.

Then, in the Texas Theatre, he assaulted his arresting officer and pulled his gun from his waist band, said "Well, it's all over now" and pressed the trigger.  Not the actions of someone who had no reason to fear arrest.

It turns out that upon the arrest of Oswald in the Texas Theatre for the murder of Officer Tippit it is learned that he is the same person identified as a suspect in the JFK assassination.  Hmmm....  Now the shooting of Officer Tippit begins to make some sense.  Then you have the link of Oswald to the rifle in the TSBD, the taking of a long package to work that morning, the previous use of that rifle to attempt a similar assassination corroborated by photographs and a letter, etc. etc.  The murder of JFK and of Officer Tippit tied to the same person in these circumstances become inextricably linked.

All of these things just happened independently and coincidentally? That is the only other possibility.  Most would say that is not a reasonable possibility.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: June 14, 2022, 01:04:37 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Linking The Murders Of JFK And J.D. Tippit
« Reply #127 on: June 14, 2022, 02:05:12 AM »
And the fact that more than half-a-dozen witnesses positively identified Lee Harvey Oswald as either the man who shot J.D. Tippit or as the man they saw leaving the immediate area of the shooting with a gun in his hand doesn't mean anything to you, does it John?

And the fact that this same man named Lee Harvey Oswald was also the Book Depository employee whose rifle was found in the Depository on 11/22/63, which was proven to be the rifle that murdered President Kennedy, also means zilch to you, correct John?

A kindergarten student with massive learning disabilities could easily tie these two crimes together. But, for some reason known only to a higher power, conspiracy theorists can never manage to do it.

John was right when he said that the only thing that links the two murders is your belief that the same person committed both crimes. You have just demonstrated that it is.

It doesn't matter what your belief is based on, it's still only your belief.

Don't know about John, but those witness identifications during a pathetically conducted line up mean very little. The biggest give away is that normally when 5 people watch the same car accident, you will get five different versions of what actually happened. Here, in this case, we are supposed to believe that all the witnesses made the exact same identification. If you believe that for a second then I have a bridge in London to sell you.

I once watched a robbery happening before my eyes. I saw the guy walking behind a girl and instantly knew something was up. He then ran up to her and pulled her phone out of her hands. It all happened very quickly and when the police asked me if I would be able to positively identify the man, I said no simply because it all happened so quickly. Yet, in this case, the Davis sisters who only saw the killer run past their front door for no more than two or three seconds made a positive identification? Give me a break!

Assumes facts that have in no way been conclusively proven. There is no conclusive evidence that proves that the rifle found at the TSBD belonged to Oswald, nor has it ever been proven that this particular rifle was ever fired on 11/22/63.

It's easy to build a fairytale narrative based on assumptions and unproven evidence. Trump is proving that every single day since he lost the election but that doesn't mean it's true or that it will withstand scrutiny.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 10:50:48 AM by Martin Weidmann »