Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Happy 15th Anniversary To "Reclaiming History"  (Read 6252 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Happy 15th Anniversary To "Reclaiming History"
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2022, 01:10:50 AM »
Advertisement
Care to explain or don't you know what a straw man actually is?

"Just like the LNs claim that all CTs are..."

This should suffice.  I'm not interested in explaining any further.  It's silly.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2022, 01:10:50 AM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2022, 01:15:32 AM »
"Just like the LNs claim that all CTs are..."

This should suffice.  I'm not interested in explaining any further.  It's silly.

You're not very good in explaining things... Too bad

« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 01:16:35 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2022, 03:02:02 PM »
What an incredibly stupid and uninformed post from Michael Walton above.
He doesn't have the slightest idea what he's talking about.

And where the hell did some CTers get the silly notion that all (or most) Lone Assassin believers are "Kennedy Haters"? What a stupid notion that is.

It's all the more ironic given the lengths CTers go to defend JFK's murderer.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2022, 03:02:02 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2022, 05:13:36 PM »
It's all the more ironic given the lengths CTers go to defend JFK's murderer.

Nice rhetoric. I could just as easily pontificate about the great lengths the WC faithful go to slander an innocent man.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2022, 06:19:17 PM »
Nice rhetoric. I could just as easily pontificate about the great lengths the WC faithful go to slander an innocent man.

Great lengths?
Nah. Easy as pie.
Piece of cake.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2022, 06:19:17 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2022, 06:47:14 PM »
Connolly was there. None of us were. He knew what happened, that he took a shot AFTER the first shot that hit Kennedy. The government had a quandary on its hands. During the investigation they knew they had a problem with the shots lining up. All you have to do is look at this photo where they put stickers on the Kennedy stand-in. The one on the neck is to show where the FRONT bullet wound have exited. Tell me again how a shot hitting the back that didn't even exit [per the autopsy] and is traveling from up to down [and didn't even terminate based on the autopsy] would have gone UPWARD to come out the throat? Uh huh, right. Thus, the single bullet theory.

Even Wiki calls it that, a theory concocted by the government to make something round fit into something square. It's as simple as that:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-bullet_theory

Nah, I disagree. There IS a lot of bias on this case. Look around elsewhere and you'll see the same thing - lovers of Trump and haters; OJ being innocent because he's the JUICE - GO JUICE!! I liken a lot of Nutters to the Madonna complex - there have been numerous cops who don't investigate a prostitute's murder because she's not worthy of a vigilant investigation. Same with Kennedy - they were too this or that and therefore, Oswald did it alone, despite evidence to the contrary.

No one is defending who killed Kennedy, Bill. It's simply a matter of too many inconvenient truths that show it couldn't have happened the way the WC said.

Dave VP - I have a suggestion. You own a website. If you're not doing it to make money, why not remove all of your media from your YTV channel, close the channel and host it on your site server? Are you up for the challenge? Uh huh, right.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 08:00:44 PM by Michael Walton »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2022, 01:04:12 AM »
Connolly [sic] was there. None of us were. He knew what happened, that he took a shot AFTER the first shot that hit Kennedy.

But, Michael, you surely have to know that Governor John B. Connally is the very last person on the planet to ask when it comes to the question of whether JFK was hit by the first or second shot. And that's because John Connally said this in 1964: "I never saw either one of them [JFK and Jackie Kennedy] after the firing started."

So how could Connally have possibly known for certain which shot struck Kennedy? Answer--he couldn't have personally known at all. His anti-SBT opinions were strongly influenced (IMO) by his wife Nellie. More on that topic can be found in this discussion.

Dave VP - I have a suggestion. You own a website. If you're not doing it to make money, why not remove all of your media from your YTV channel, close the channel and host it on your site server? Are you up for the challenge? Uh huh, right.

I'm a bit perplexed by your sudden hostile attitude toward me, Michael. In the past, you have been quite amiable during our online discussions. Have I suddenly grown horns and a long tail?? ~shrug~ (And I assume you are the same Michael Walton that made comments in these previous discussions.)

Anyway, you're wrong when you say I "own a website". I don't "own" any sites. I use Blogger.com for all my sites, which is free of charge. And it's an excellent platform too. I've been perfectly happy there since I started my first blog with them in 2007. So I have no desire to switch to any other platform as of right now. (And, btw, Blogger's internal video uploading tool only permits uploads of up to 100MB each, which is not nearly big enough for most of my videos.)

And regardless of whether or not I make any money off of my YouTube channels (which I currently don't——go to this link for more info on that topic), I most certainly would have no desire at all to close the channels down after taking ten years to build them up. I have developed a pretty decent following at two of my YouTube channels, and I think it would be a bit silly of me to just trash those channels simply because I was "challenged" to do so by someone at an online forum.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 05:49:23 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2022, 01:04:12 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2022, 04:35:40 AM »

Old Dave VP is a pretty clever guy. He's probably a Kennedy hater which is why he agrees with the lone nut theory of the case. Believe me when I say, that's pretty much how this case boils down - lone nutters tend to be Kennedy haters, creating an extreme bias. They absolutely refuse to see any and all discrepancy about the case because, you know, they hate the family. To them, that's pretty much enough.

. . .

I am a LNer. And I have never hated the Kennedy family, and certainly not President Kennedy. He was a good President. I have never gotten the impression that my fellow LNers are JFK haters.

Question:

Can you name a single LNer who has ever made an anti JFK (the person, not the movie) post on this forum?