Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The bus transfer  (Read 15185 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: The bus transfer
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2022, 07:23:03 PM »
Advertisement
Not a scintilla of evidence?  Well, except for the police officers who were there and arrested him.  He certainly had the revolver in his possession.  Oswald didn't shoot Tippit "without a moments hesitation" as you suggest. Rather, he tried to bull his way out of the situation when Tippit pulled over to speak to him.  When they didn't work and Tippit got out of the car, Oswald shot him.  Same deal in the TT.  Oswald simply waited to play his hand out.  Maybe hoping the police would bypass him since they weren't approaching everyone.  Once they approached him, he went for the gun (i.e. it's all over now).  Almost identical scenarios.

This timemachine of yours, can it be used to go anywhere or is it only limited to Dallas on 11/22/63?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2022, 07:23:03 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2022, 07:39:50 PM »
This timemachine of yours, can it be used to go anywhere or is it only limited to Dallas on 11/22/63?

Everything is documented.  Just like posts on this forum.  Someone could, for example, go back to the time you challenged Bill Brown to a debate and when he accepted you ran like a small child.  Completely hysterical with all your fake "conditions" including flying to Europe during the pandemic.  What an embarrassment.  Even I almost felt bad for you.  That was pathetic.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2022, 12:08:15 AM »
Everything is documented.  Just like posts on this forum.  Someone could, for example, go back to the time you challenged Bill Brown to a debate and when he accepted you ran like a small child.  Completely hysterical with all your fake "conditions" including flying to Europe during the pandemic.  What an embarrassment.  Even I almost felt bad for you.  That was pathetic.

Aha... another pathetic attempt at distraction by a false ad hom attack. Now, that's really pathetic.

The fact is that Bill Brown was the one who chickened out. He "accepted" only an on line debate (which would have given him opportunities to manipulate the conversation) instead of the face to face one I proposed. Earlier he did a similar thing by accepting Barry Krusch's challenge and then finding excuses for not following through. You only have to watch his videos and you know that Brown is somebody who loves to hear himself talk and it's pretty obvious to me - from the way he ran from our conversation about Callaway and Bowley helping to load Tippit into the evidence - that he can't handle any kind of challenge.

And btw, Brown didn't have to fly to Europe, but you could have when you made a bunch of false claims, including that I wasn't in Europe. I offered you to pay for the flight and accomodation, so you could come and see for yourself, on the condition that you would reimburse me fully when the lies you told about me were exposed for the BS they are. You didn't know just how to run fast enough to get away from that one, because it also would have exposed your true identity.

Far safer to just write some lies on a forum, right "Richard"?

Everything is documented. 

Not everything that's documented is actually true, although some gullible individual like you might think it is... :D
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 01:06:37 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2022, 12:08:15 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2022, 12:13:34 AM »
Aha... another pathetic attempt at distraction by a false ad hom attack. Now, that's really pathetic.

The fact is that Bill Brown was the one who chickened out. He "accepted" only an on line debate (which would have given him opportunities to manipulate the conversation) instead of the face to face one I proposed.

And Brown didn't have to fly to Europe, but you could have when you falsely claimed that I wasn't in Europe. I offered you to pay for the flight and accomodation on the condition that you would have to reimburse me fully when the lies you told about me were exposed for the BS they are. You didn't know just how to run fast enough to get away from that one, because it also would have exposed your true identity.

Far safer to just write some lies on a forum, right "Richard"?

Everything is documented.  Just like posts on this forum.

Not everything that's documented is actually true, although some gullible individual like you might think it is... :D

In terms of debating, what's the difference between a real-time online debate and a face-to-face debate?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2022, 12:44:15 AM »
You tried to claim that Bowley broke the DPD timeline. I demonstrated how the two are still consistent. Your response was to emulate a nine-year old. Good job!

I demonstrated how the two are still consistent.

Actually, you only "demonstrated that they could be consistent if you take all the other elements out of the equation.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2022, 12:44:15 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2022, 12:56:20 AM »
In terms of debating, what's the difference between a real-time online debate and a face-to-face debate?

You need to ask?

During a face to face debate the people involved are in the same room together. There's no running away from answering a hard question. There is of course no problem with checking one's notes, but it happens all in the open.

During an on line debate, when a hard question comes up, there suddenly might be a power cut or bad connection. Also, there might be people behind the camera, feeding information to the person doing the debate.

It's a massive difference.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2022, 01:15:35 AM »
You need to ask?

During a face to face debate the people involved are in the same room together. There's no running away from answering a hard question. There is of course no problem with checking one's notes, but it happens all in the open.

During an on line debate, when a hard question comes up, there suddenly might be a power cut or bad connection. Also, there might be people behind the camera, feeding information to the person doing the debate.

It's a massive difference.

A power cut?? People behind the camera??
 :D :D :D
Doesn't your tinfoil hat ever make your head itch?

Everyone knows that the difference between an online and a face-to-face debate is that an online debate is really easy to organise. That's the massive difference. And it's clearly something you need to avoid.  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2022, 01:15:35 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2022, 01:29:40 AM »
A power cut?? People behind the camera??
 :D :D :D
Doesn't your tinfoil hat ever make your head itch?

Everyone knows that the difference between an online and a face-to-face debate is that an online debate is really easy to organise. That's the massive difference. And it's clearly something you need to avoid.  ;)

I knew this kind of pathetic response would be coming from somebody who has now been exposed as a die hard "c.y.a. and always protect your own", LN.

It's exactly why you simply can not trust (or have confidence in) any LN.

For what it's worth, there was no problem organizing a face to face debate. I invited Brown to the debate at any time convenient for him. All travel arrangements would have been taken care off. Brown, who claimed to be self employed even confirmed that he could be available for a three day period without great difficulty. But when it came down to it.... hot air!

But why am I saying this to a guy who has made it his quest to defend the undefendable?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 02:14:17 AM by Martin Weidmann »