Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Truly's False Roll  (Read 23535 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Truly's False Roll
« Reply #152 on: March 19, 2022, 10:42:32 PM »
Advertisement
Who had to keep quiet...the sniper or BRW? So then if Williams had to keep quiet...then he lied. And you claim he didn't. Two windows down is not 35 ft.
Of course you do.
You read 200 posts that quickly? A true blue Myttoneer :D Bullcrap.

The sniper would have needed to be quiet.

The sets of windows are about 14-feet apart (on center) from each other. So, just say 28-feet for the distance from the center of the first set to the center of the third set. But the box that the sniper sat on was aligned with the east side of the first set of windows (not the center). Therefore, add a little over 3-feet to account for the width of that window. This totals a little over 31-feet. I inadvertently calculated from the corner the first time and came up with the 35- feet, my mistake.

Oh, and there are only 22 posts in the thread you linked to (not 200).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: March 19, 2022, 10:42:32 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #153 on: March 20, 2022, 01:14:35 AM »
Giving BRW a perfect view to nothing behind the grimy window panes hit by bright sunlight.

Makes perfect sense to a Nutter.

Thumb1:

Here's an Allen photo that shows the windows in question. It appears to me that the third set (where BRW said he ate his lunch) is not any dirtier than the closed window in the sniper's nest.

And here's a photo showing a fire truck, etc. on the street through that closed window in the sniper's nest.

Your claim that he could see nothing doesn't hold up to the real world facts.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #154 on: March 20, 2022, 01:29:14 AM »
The sniper would have needed to be quiet.
                                                      Why?
.. there are only 22 posts in the thread you linked to (not 200).
                                         :D Silly me. I errantly calculated this thread.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: March 20, 2022, 01:29:14 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #155 on: March 20, 2022, 01:46:32 AM »

I read your thread when you posted it earlier. And I re-read it again just now. I agree with the several people who posted counter opinions.
Several? Of the posters [if I figure correctly] 4 were openly skeptical of the Givens testimony. Three were [as usual] skeptical only of the skeptics if that classifies as a counter opinion. 

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #156 on: March 20, 2022, 01:58:05 AM »
                                                      Why?                                          :D Silly me. I errantly calculated this thread.

Why?

To keep BRW from detecting his presence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: March 20, 2022, 01:58:05 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #157 on: March 20, 2022, 02:09:09 AM »
Several? Of the posters [if I figure correctly] 4 were openly skeptical of the Givens testimony. Three were [as usual] skeptical only of the skeptics if that classifies as a counter opinion.

There are valid alternative explanations expressed. You might want to consider working on becoming a better “listener”. That is important if you want to become a more effective communicator.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #158 on: March 20, 2022, 06:11:54 AM »
Why?To keep BRW from detecting his presence.
The sniper knew that Williams was there but Williams didn't know the sniper was there? Talk about theories.
There are valid alternative explanations expressed.
So the skeptics' points have no validity?
You might want to consider working on becoming a better “listener”. That is important if you want to become a more effective communicator.
Class dismissed?  ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: March 20, 2022, 06:11:54 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #159 on: March 20, 2022, 12:10:03 PM »
OK.

I'd take the open window in the cubby hole any day of the week, like they did on the fifth floor.

Thumb1:

BRW said that he was expecting the others to come back up to the sixth floor to watch the motorcade. And when they didn't come back up there he decided to go elsewhere to see if he could find them. Also, the sniper's nest was a pretty tight squeeze even for just one person. I cannot imagine three of them trying to get in there between the windows and boxes. And, apparently, they could open windows as needed, the windows were open on the west side (where they had been working).