Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Truly's False Roll  (Read 23530 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Truly's False Roll
« Reply #112 on: March 15, 2022, 11:10:18 AM »
Advertisement
Your memory is very short Charles.
Eight officers stated the remains were found in the location of the SN.
Three officers specifically stated they were on top of the SN.
Try and wish it away all you want but that's the fact of the matter.
I think Bonnie Ray is the most interesting witness in this case because I think he saw the real shooter.
I think that for a young black man to sit in the offices of the racist, right wing DPD and lie to their faces on the day of the assassination is genuinely extraordinary. He states he had lunch with Norman and Jarman on the first floor and went up to the fifth floor with the two of them. He knew damn well he went up to the 6th floor alone and stayed there for at least 25 minutes before going down to the 5th floor.
What would make him tell such a lie?
And, why, months later, long after Oswald is dead, is he still lying to the WC about where he had his lunch?

Eight officers testified the lunch remains were at the SN
Arnold Rowland saw a black male in the SN window at the time Bonnie Ray was having his lunch on the 6th floor.
This same man left the SN window just a few minutes before the motorcade arrived and Bonnie Ray went down to the 6th floor just a few minutes before the motorcade arrived.

The lies Bonnie Ray tells in every statement he gives about what he did that day all have the same thing in common - to distance himself from the SN.

I will believe what BRW testified. He was actually there at the time. You can believe that your “interpretations” are the gospel. But you are only fooling yourself.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: March 15, 2022, 11:10:18 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #113 on: March 15, 2022, 11:25:03 AM »
It's not his memory that's short. Charles Collins has been short on curiosity from the time he joined the forum. And I really don't know why. I "twisted" nothing around.
All I did was quote William's testimony. One minute he was eating on the 3rd or 4th floor--- but he wasn't sure---then what floor again? Oh 6th floor.  But wait a sec...he was photographed on the 5th with the other guys. Why would he go into solitude to eat his fried chicken all scrunched up between some boxes? And after desiring viewing companionship with his comrades?
 Charles subscribes whole heartedly to this floor plan created belatedly for Bonnie Ray by the Commission lackeys. Try finding B R Williams' affidavits on line. There should be two. Try linking them and while you're at it his FBI interviews.
There is this scribbled, undated, & unsigned thing....

Compare with J Jarman----
 What an odd statement. He either saw Oswald there or he didn't.

From Harold Weisberg---  http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/J%20Disk/Jarman%20James%20%20Jr/Item%2001.pdf
6 pagesHere is an article in a Don Willis blog---  David Von Pein's response to that blog entry was that Willis is obviously insane. [without any further mental examination]

I "twisted" nothing around.

So how do you conclude that you think BRW ate in the sniper’s nest from the testimony that you posted in that response? Because boxes were behind him?  ???

And I think that you need to read a little more carefully if you think BRW said he ate on the 3rd or 4th floor.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #114 on: March 15, 2022, 12:45:17 PM »
Williams had no trouble going directly to the relative exact same window on the floor below, what stopped him from at least looking at these windows just in case his friends were at these windows on the 6gth floor, it doesn't make sense?

When you read all of the various statements by Williams, initially he was elusive about being on the 6th floor and as time went on, he admitted more and more. Imo it appears that there was a sinister reason(he saw Oswald and being black immediately distanced himself) for his lack of consistent memories.
I reckon from this line of questioning about this very subject from the WC that they had a similar idea, because when hearing Williams answer about the sniper's nest, Ford immediately associates Williams with breaking the law, Breaking the Law.

Mr. DULLES. How much of the room could you see as you finished your lunch there? Was your view obstructed by boxes of books, or could you see a good bit of the sixth floor?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, at the time I couldn't see too much of the sixth floor, because the books at the time were stacked so high. I could see only in the path that I was standing--as I remember, I could not possibly see anything to the east side of the building. But just one aisle, the aisle I was standing in I could see just about to the west side of the building. So far as seeing to the east and behind me, I could only see down the aisle behind me and the aisle to the west of me.
Representative FORD.Have you ever had any trouble with the law at all?
Mr. WILLIAMS. No, sir.
Representative FORD.No difficulty as far as the law is concerned?
Mr. WILLIAMS. I have never been inside of a courthouse before.

JohnM

I think that it is possible that BRW either saw LHO or at least “sensed” that someone else might have been on the sixth floor while he was eating his lunch. The reason I say “sensed” is that sometimes I can just “get a feeling” that someone is looking at me and inexplicably look up and see that a person actually is looking at me. And I have heard other people relate similar stories of these types of “feelings.” Call it ESP if you want to.

However, in this case, I think that BRW’s memory wasn’t the greatest (just look at how many times he said he couldn’t remember things in his testimony). And that it took a reenactment of sorts that the Warren Commission did, I believe on March 20th, where they took some photos of the three men on the fifth floor, to refresh his memory on some of the aspects. Also, I think that it is possible that he could have simply temporarily mentally blocked his presence on the sixth floor. Mental blocks are common when people experience things that they perceive as being very bad. An extreme example is Jackie Kennedy having no memory of crawling onto the trunk of the limo. But the experience doesn’t have to be that extreme for there to be a mental block. At any rate, I don’t believe that there necessarily was anything sinister about BRW’s early omissions regarding the sixth floor.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: March 15, 2022, 12:45:17 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #115 on: March 15, 2022, 05:57:03 PM »
I will believe what BRW testified. He was actually there at the time. You can believe that your “interpretations” are the gospel. But you are only fooling yourself.

Do you believe BRW's affidavit on the day of the assassination when he says he got his lunch and went to the 5th floor with Norman and Jarman?

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #116 on: March 15, 2022, 06:45:27 PM »
Do you believe BRW's affidavit on the day of the assassination when he says he got his lunch and went to the 5th floor with Norman and Jarman?

Why shouldn’t I?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: March 15, 2022, 06:45:27 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #117 on: March 15, 2022, 11:16:47 PM »
Why shouldn’t I?

So you simultaneously believe that Williams collected his lunch on the first floor, went up to the 6th floor alone for at least 25 minutes then went down to the 5th floor to join Jarman and Norman AND that he collected his lunch on the first floor, went up to the 5th floor with Jarman and Norman just as the motorcade was arriving in Dealey plaza?

To be honest, that's quite impressive.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #118 on: March 15, 2022, 11:24:47 PM »
So you simultaneously believe that Williams collected his lunch on the first floor, went up to the 6th floor alone for at least 25 minutes then went down to the 5th floor to join Jarman and Norman AND that he collected his lunch on the first floor, went up to the 5th floor with Jarman and Norman just as the motorcade was arriving in Dealey plaza?

To be honest, that's quite impressive.

Another one of your nutty interpretations. ???Read it again, that’s not what he said.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: March 15, 2022, 11:24:47 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #119 on: March 15, 2022, 11:42:13 PM »

So how do you conclude that you think BRW ate in the sniper’s nest from the testimony that you posted in that response? Because boxes were behind him?
That statement/question is another of your gaslighting arguments. I did not conclude anything. 
And I think that you need to read a little more carefully if you think BRW said he ate on the 3rd or 4th floor.
Mr. BALL. Where did you eat your lunch?
Mr. WILLIAMS. I ate my lunch--I am not sure about this, but the third or the fourth set of windows, I believe.
Please :-\