Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Truly's False Roll  (Read 25065 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Truly's False Roll
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2022, 10:34:39 PM »
Advertisement
Speaking of Mr Kent Biffle, here's what he wrote on the evening of 11/22:

Cf! New York Herald Tribune, 11/23:

There were two storage rooms on the first floor:

« Last Edit: March 06, 2022, 10:43:03 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2022, 10:34:39 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #73 on: March 07, 2022, 01:54:28 AM »
BS:

Previously...

That, I consider to be significant to counter the silly argument that Truly had sinister intentions.

Here is that sentence in context with the rest of that post:

I brought up the fact that Eddie Piper said that he noticed Oswald missing and mentioned it to some others. That, I consider to be significant to counter the silly argument that Truly had sinister intentions. Do you have anything to say that actually adds to the conversation?

The sentence you have chosen to take out of context and twist was written simply to state why I brought that fact up. This was done because you tried to twist another sentence and pretend that I brought something up that didn't matter. What I stated doesn't matter is who out of the several people who said that they noticed Oswald missing actually noticed Oswald missing first. Now, if you or anyone else wants to argue against the fact that Eddie Piper said what he did, please do.

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #74 on: March 07, 2022, 05:23:52 AM »
Speaking of Mr Kent Biffle, here's what he wrote on the evening of 11/22:

Cf! New York Herald Tribune, 11/23:

There were two storage rooms on the first floor:

Notice Campbell says "shortly after the shooting we raced back into the building" and that alao includes Sarah Stanton who confirmed that in her FBI statement. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: March 07, 2022, 05:23:52 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2022, 12:43:12 PM »
Your possibility does not counter anything, that's the unpleasant fact you need to deal with.

Frankly, there is nothing to counter. The whole idea that Truly lied for some sinister purpose has no reasonable foundation to counter. It is just another unfounded ridiculous idea.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2022, 02:13:17 PM »
It was you who introduced the counter thing "to counter" something and you now claim it's unnecessary -- ROFL

BTW, why would employee contact information include hair color?

Representative FORD. In your description of Oswald to Captain Fritz, did you describe the kind of clothes that Oswald had on that day?

Mr. TRULY. I don't know, sir. No, sir; I just told him his name and where he lived and his telephone number and his age, as 23, and I said 5 feet, 9, about 150 pounds, light brown hair--whatever I picked up off the description there. I did not try to depend on my memory to describe him. I just put down what was on this application blank. That's the reason I called Mr. Aiken, because I did not want to mislead anybody as to a description. I might call a man brown-halted, and he might be blonde.

Another example of a kook trying to make something out of nothing.  ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2022, 02:13:17 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2022, 02:44:50 PM »
Why get all stirred up over a simple question?

I haven't made anything out of it yet.

Are you unfamiliar with this statement or Truly's testimony in general?

Try to make something out of it and give us something to laugh at.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2022, 03:06:58 PM »
Not much you had to offer.

Let's try this:

Who reported Charles Givens missing?

You don’t need my answers to make your case. Tell us what you think was going on, and be sure to let us know all the reasons you think this.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2022, 03:06:58 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2022, 03:19:23 PM »
You don’t need my answers to make your case. Tell us what you think was going on, and be sure to let us know all the reasons you think this.

Yes, that would be quite a fairy fable to spin.  Particularly since Otto claims he is not a CTer.  That apparently doesn't preclude him from claiming the evidence against Oswald is fake or the product of lies, though.