Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Are these two photos legit?  (Read 16902 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Are these two photos legit?
« Reply #136 on: September 23, 2022, 10:22:09 PM »
Advertisement
It would be good to know the time sequence between the two...

The time span between the two photos is NOT mere seconds.....The photo of BRW up close to the open window has a shadow above his head ......and that shadow is a clock ...... It won't reveal the time but it certainly will tell you which photo was taken first and the approximate time span between the photos....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: September 23, 2022, 10:22:09 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #137 on: September 23, 2022, 11:16:23 PM »
Over the last several days I modeled CE510 in 3D to timestamp the image from information provided by faint shadows on the floor. The vertical window pane divider (muntin) of the western window casts a shadow intersecting a deep floor gouge-seen as white in CE510 from reflection of the flash. That deep gouge is still present in Sixth Floor Museum’s sniper’s nest exhibit. I was present last November 22 taking many photos trying time Alyea’s filming of the sniper’s rest boxes. Only by chance, I caught that muntin shadow at the same floor gouge at 13:17. 

Mr Hackerott ....You da man!!

I love it when someone like yourself  can use their head and present absolute irrefutable proof ( The sun shadows ) about a point .

Please take a look at the Powell and Dillard photos of the face of the TSBD ( they are posted in the thread " Are These Photos Legit"

The horizontal shadow being cast by the window above BRW head tells us which photo ( Dillard or Powell ) was taken first....

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #138 on: September 24, 2022, 08:34:46 AM »
Over the last several days I modeled CE510 in 3D to timestamp the image from information provided by faint shadows on the floor. The vertical window pane divider (muntin) of the western window casts a shadow intersecting a deep floor gouge-seen as white in CE510 from reflection of the flash. That deep gouge is still present in Sixth Floor Museum’s sniper’s nest exhibit. I was present last November 22 taking many photos trying time Alyea’s filming of the sniper’s rest boxes. Only by chance, I caught that muntin shadow at the same floor gouge at 13:17. 

Excellent work James!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: September 24, 2022, 08:34:46 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #139 on: September 24, 2022, 12:28:58 PM »

Bill Chapman

And Garner had no good reason to be listening at all

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #140 on: September 24, 2022, 01:46:55 PM »
While heading down, he heard Truly/Baker coming up and ducked into the 2nd floor lunchroom. 

This statement would only be made by an imbecile....   

It's nothing but speculation and a wild imagination.... Rooted in a hatred for the vile villain presented by the police.

Let me ask ....  Mr "Smith"  If your scenario was true....and Lee heard foot steps on the stairs and assumed those sounds were from someone COMMING UP  the stairs ......HOW would Lee have known the sounds were the footsteps of a police officer??

Second question Mr idiot.....  Why would Lee have ducked into the lunchroom rather than fled through the office area??

What is with the endless personal insults?  Get a grip on yourself. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: September 24, 2022, 01:46:55 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #141 on: September 24, 2022, 01:48:29 PM »
We know how and why Oswald got to the second floor.  He came down the stairs after assassinating JFK in an attempt to flee the building.  The stairs were the only means to do so.  While heading down, he heard Truly/Baker coming up and ducked into the 2nd floor lunchroom. 

100% speculation based on assumptions not supported by any evidence whatsoever.

While heading down, he heard Truly/Baker coming up and ducked into the 2nd floor lunchroom.

Pathetic. None of the people on the 5th and 4th floor hear anybody coming down the stairs and Truly and Baker don't hear anybody on those extremely noisy wooden steps either but Oswald hears Truly and Baker coming up.

Do you understand how infantile this "reasoning" is?

And still no answer from the contrarian brothers as to why anyone would be moving boxes around after the assassination.  Continued deflection.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #142 on: September 24, 2022, 02:49:18 PM »
What is with the endless personal insults?  Get a grip on yourself.

Endless insults is right!.... Why do you continue to insult people with your utter nonsense ?.....Even a little kid would know that some of the stuff you present is utter rubbish.....and yet you apparently think we are all so stupid that we would believe your BS.   Now that's a real insult....
« Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 06:14:56 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: September 24, 2022, 02:49:18 PM »

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #143 on: September 24, 2022, 03:33:32 PM »

Please take a look at the Powell and Dillard photos of the face of the TSBD ( they are posted in the thread " Are These Photos Legit"

The horizontal shadow being cast by the window above BRW head tells us which photo ( Dillard or Powell ) was taken first....
The table shows the sun position from 12:20-12:40. Azimuth changes almost 6 degrees over this short time span, while altitude changes very little. The animation simulates a view similar to Powell’s view. There is no noticeable change in the window shadow over this time period. I don’t know why there is an apparent difference between Dillard and Powell, but it is not due to sun position the best I can tell.