Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 102759 times)

Offline Richard Smith

Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #1768 on: November 25, 2023, 04:13:00 PM »
Advertisement
I just read the last pages re this issue and it's sad to see Weidmann is up to his old tricks, the way he argues is so juvenile. I would like to know his facts but instead as usual, the clearly clueless Weidmann just wants the attention, very bizarre.
I also like how he justifies his Trump accusation because he's only half Jewish because one of his parents is Jewish but his family is Jewish?, Okay? And besides yet another convenient self serving anecdote, what does Weidmann's heritage have to do with the price of fish?

JohnM

Yes, it is bizarre.  He has claimed that Hitler had family members who were Jewish to rebut the argument that one reason to conclude that Trump is not an anti-Semite is because he has immediate family members who are Jewish.  But then he refuses to name the member of Hitler's family who was Jewish by suggesting that his own claim is not relevant.  LOL.  He claims that the evidence of Trump being an anti-Semite is "everywhere" but won't cite a single example.  Instead he makes the inane circular argument that Trump is an ant-Semite because he is an anti-Semite.  He suggests that Trump is worse than Hitler by stating that Hitler would be the one insulted by the comparison.  He implies that someone who converts to Judaism is not really a Jew.  A litany of false, idiotic, and racist claims.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1768 on: November 25, 2023, 04:13:00 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1769 on: November 25, 2023, 05:08:24 PM »
Yes, it is bizarre.  He has claimed that Hitler had family members who were Jewish to rebut the argument that one reason to conclude that Trump is not an anti-Semite is because he has immediate family members who are Jewish.  But then he refuses to name the member of Hitler's family who was Jewish by suggesting that his own claim is not relevant.  LOL.  He claims that the evidence of Trump being an anti-Semite is "everywhere" but won't cite a single example.  Instead he makes the inane circular argument that Trump is an ant-Semite because he is an anti-Semite.  He suggests that Trump is worse than Hitler by stating that Hitler would be the one insulted by the comparison.  He implies that someone who converts to Judaism is not really a Jew.  A litany of false, idiotic, and racist claims.

Shall I get Mytton and you some coffee (or something stronger) to go along with your "conversation"?

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #1770 on: November 26, 2023, 02:51:00 PM »
Shall I get Mytton and you some coffee (or something stronger) to go along with your "conversation"?

I gave you many chances to engage in a "conversation," but you are just deflecting down the rabbit hole once again with bizarre nonsense like the post above. It is really weird that you interject yourself into this discussion, make several false and racist claims, and then refuse to support any of them.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1770 on: November 26, 2023, 02:51:00 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1771 on: November 26, 2023, 03:34:09 PM »
I gave you many chances to engage in a "conversation," but you are just deflecting down the rabbit hole once again with bizarre nonsense like the post above. It is really weird that you interject yourself into this discussion, make several false and racist claims, and then refuse to support any of them.

I gave you many chances to engage in a "conversation,"

You don't even know what the word "conversation" means...

It is really weird that you interject yourself into this discussion,

What discussion would that be? Since august, when Rick Plant gave up talking to you, this entire thread is nothing more than you spewing propaganda and utter nonsense. If I didn't post once in a while you'd be talking to yourself all the time.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 03:41:14 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #1772 on: November 26, 2023, 06:06:36 PM »
I gave you many chances to engage in a "conversation,"

You don't even know what the word "conversation" means...

It is really weird that you interject yourself into this discussion,

What discussion would that be? Since august, when Rick Plant gave up talking to you, this entire thread is nothing more than you spewing propaganda and utter nonsense. If I didn't post once in a while you'd be talking to yourself all the time.

How long can you extend this without making a single substantive point that is relevant to the topic?  Here are the relevant topics in response to your racist and anti-Semitic claims: 

Martin claim:  Hitler had family members who were Jewish.
Proof:  None.

Martin claim:  Ivanka is not Jewish enough to count as a Jewish daughter since she converted.

Martin claim:  Trump is an anti-Semite despite having a daughter and grandchildren who are Jewish and being a strong supporter of Israel during his presidency.
Proof:  None.  Bizarre statement that Trump is anti-Semitic because he is anti-Semitic and the proof is "everywhere" while refusing to provide a single example. 

Martin claim:  That Hitler should be the person offended in a comparison to Trump implying that Hitler was not as bad as Trump.
Proof:  None.  Hitler killed millions of Jews in the Holocaust.  No evidence at all was provided that Trump was anti-Semitic.  Your statement is despicable and shameful. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1772 on: November 26, 2023, 06:06:36 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1773 on: November 26, 2023, 06:24:45 PM »
How long can you extend this without making a single substantive point that is relevant to the topic?  Here are the relevant topics in response to your racist and anti-Semitic claims: 

Martin claim:  Hitler had family members who were Jewish.

Martin claim:  Ivanka is not Jewish enough to count as a Jewish daughter since she converted.

Martin claim:  Trump is an anti-Semite despite having a daughter and grandchildren who are Jewish and being a strong supporter of Israel during his presidency.
Proof:  None.  Bizarre statement that Trump is anti-Semitic because he is anti-Semitic and the proof is "everywhere" while refusing to provide a single example. 

Martin claim:  That Hitler should be the person offended in a comparison to Trump implying that Hitler was not as bad as Trump.
Proof:  None.  Hitler killed millions of Jews in the Holocaust.  No evidence at all was provided that Trump was anti-Semitic.  Your statement is despicable and shameful.

How long can you extend this without making a single substantive point that is relevant to the topic? 

What topic?

Here are the relevant topics in response to your racist and anti-Semitic claims: 

So, now you decide what is relevant?

And where did you get the false notion that I am racist (when race hasn't been discussed at all) and anti-Semitic, when I am part-Jewish by blood (and not the non-Jewish father of a daughter who converted)? You clearly do not know what you are talking about.

In a conversation it is custom that you listen and try to understand what the other person is saying. You never do and/or can't and constantly misrepresent what has been said.

I have already told you that I have no intention to enter into a discussion with you about Hitler, so you can divert attention away from Trump.

Trump praised the terrorists of Hezbollah, who only have one purpose; the elimination of Isreal and the Jews.... Very odd behavior for somebody who is supposed to be not anti-Semitic.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 11:46:44 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #1774 on: November 27, 2023, 02:54:30 AM »
How long can you extend this without making a single substantive point that is relevant to the topic? 

What topic?

Here are the relevant topics in response to your racist and anti-Semitic claims: 

So, now you decide what is relevant?

And where did you get the false notion that I am racist (when race hasn't been discussed at all) and anti-Semitic, when I am part-Jewish by blood (and not the non-Jewish father of a daughter who converted)? You clearly do not know what you are talking about.

In a conversation it is custom that you listen and try to understand what the other person is saying. You never do and/or can't and constantly misrepresent what has been said.

I have already told you that I have no intention to enter into a discussion with you about Hitler, so you can divert attention away from Trump.

Trump praised the terrorists of Hezbollah, who only have one purpose; the elimination of Isreal and the Jews.... Very odd behavior for somebody who is supposed to be not anti-Semitic.

Having been given numerous opportunities to have a rational discussion and declining to respond to the points that he raised including Hitler, Martin goes on the ignore list with his contrarian brethren.  Adios. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1774 on: November 27, 2023, 02:54:30 AM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #1775 on: November 27, 2023, 02:58:35 AM »
Magnificent poll numbers for Trump as Old Joe continues to decline according to Politico this week.  The bottom is dropping out for Ukraine Joe.  Sometime before the end of this year, he will announce that he is not running in 2024 unless he is in full blown dementia. 

"The polls keep getting worse for Biden
Trump’s vote share in national polls is higher than at any time in the past year."