Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 102618 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #1752 on: November 21, 2023, 08:34:00 PM »
Advertisement
And no answer again regarding Hitler's family.  You are suggesting that there is doubt about whether Ivanka is Jewish.  What standard of Hitler's race laws did you apply to reach this conclusion?  How about Trump's grandchildren?  Are they Jewish enough to satisfy you?

The main point is that your claim that Donald Trump can't be anti-semitic because he has family members who are Jewish is simply false.

You will not divert attention away from that by trying to discuss Hitler's family or Ivanka and her children.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1752 on: November 21, 2023, 08:34:00 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1753 on: November 22, 2023, 01:21:38 PM »
The main point is that your claim that Donald Trump can't be anti-semitic because he has family members who are Jewish is simply false.

You will not divert attention away from that by trying to discuss Hitler's family or Ivanka and her children.

Again;, I didn't make that claim.  I noted that Trump had a Jewish daughter and grandchildren as one factor that lends itself toward him not being anti-Semitic.  Having immediate family members who are Jewish is relevant to the discussion. There are also others that I noted including Trump's strong support of Israel as president. And his ongoing support for them in contrast to the radical Dems.  You interjected the claims about Hitler's family (which were false) and Ivanka (which are racist).  If they are not relevant, then blame yourself.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1754 on: November 22, 2023, 04:24:56 PM »
Again;, I didn't make that claim.  I noted that Trump had a Jewish daughter and grandchildren as one factor that lends itself toward him not being anti-Semitic.  Having immediate family members who are Jewish is relevant to the discussion. There are also others that I noted including Trump's strong support of Israel as president. And his ongoing support for them in contrast to the radical Dems.  You interjected the claims about Hitler's family (which were false) and Ivanka (which are racist).  If they are not relevant, then blame yourself.

I noted that Trump had a Jewish daughter and grandchildren as one factor that lends itself toward him not being anti-Semitic.

Semantics.

The only reason for bringing up his Jewish daughter and grandchildren in the first place was to support your opinion that Trump isn't anti-Semitic.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1754 on: November 22, 2023, 04:24:56 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1755 on: November 22, 2023, 04:52:52 PM »
I noted that Trump had a Jewish daughter and grandchildren as one factor that lends itself toward him not being anti-Semitic.

Semantics.

The only reason for bringing up his Jewish daughter and grandchildren in the first place was to support your opinion that Trump isn't anti-Semitic.

That's correct!  You might be learning something.  This does "support" the fact in question.  Having an immediate Jewish family member such as a daughter and grandchildren who are Jewish obviously lends itself to that individual not being anti-Semitic.  Or do you think Trump hates his own daughter and grandchildren?  That fact alone may not be definitive or universal in every instance but lends itself to the conclusion that Trump is not anti-Semitic.  And, more importantly, it is not the ONLY reason for reaching that conclusion in Trump's case.  His record of support for Israel is definitive of the fact.  This logic appears to evade you.  There is zero as in no evidence that he is anti-Semitic.  In contrast, you interjected the false claim that Hitler had a Jewish family member and then refused to name this person or correct this falsehood.  You also implied that Ivanka was not really Jewish because she had converted to Judaism.  A racist argument.  Who are the anti-Semites?  The violent, radical protestors who are advocated "from the river to sea."  These people are violent leftist Dems. 

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1756 on: November 22, 2023, 05:22:08 PM »
That's correct!  You might be learning something.  This does "support" the fact in question.  Having an immediate Jewish family member such as a daughter and grandchildren who are Jewish obviously lends itself to that individual not being anti-Semitic.  Or do you think Trump hates his own daughter and grandchildren?  That fact alone may not be definitive or universal in every instance but lends itself to the conclusion that Trump is not anti-Semitic.  And, more importantly, it is not the ONLY reason for reaching that conclusion in Trump's case.  His record of support for Israel is definitive of the fact.  This logic appears to evade you.  There is zero as in no evidence that he is anti-Semitic.  In contrast, you interjected the false claim that Hitler had a Jewish family member and then refused to name this person or correct this falsehood.  You also implied that Ivanka was not really Jewish because she had converted to Judaism.  A racist argument.  Who are the anti-Semites?  The violent, radical protestors who are advocated "from the river to sea."  These people are violent leftist Dems.

This does "support" the fact in question.  Having an immediate Jewish family member such as a daughter and grandchildren who are Jewish obviously lends itself to that individual not being anti-Semitic.

Absolute BS.

This logic appears to evade you. 

It isn't logic at all. If anything it's a demonstration of a complete lack of realism. An anti-Semitic person doesn't become a non anti-Semitic person just because his daughter converts to the faith and marries a Jew.

There is zero as in no evidence that he is anti-Semitic.

This coming from the same person who claims Trump was the best President the country has ever had, is yet only one more clear demonstration of just how brainwashed you are.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1756 on: November 22, 2023, 05:22:08 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1757 on: November 22, 2023, 06:45:47 PM »
This does "support" the fact in question.  Having an immediate Jewish family member such as a daughter and grandchildren who are Jewish obviously lends itself to that individual not being anti-Semitic.

Absolute BS.

This logic appears to evade you. 

It isn't logic at all. If anything it's a demonstration of a complete lack of realism. An anti-Semitic person doesn't become a non anti-Semitic person just because his daughter converts to the faith and marries a Jew.

There is zero as in no evidence that he is anti-Semitic.

This coming from the same person who claims Trump was the best President the country has ever had, is yet only one more clear demonstration of just how brainwashed you are.

So no evidence that Trump is anti-Semitic.  You disregard the fact that his own daughter and grandchildren are Jewish (interjecting the racist reference again that Ivanka "converted" and is not actually a real Jew).  You disregard his strong support of Israel while President.  You made a false claim that Hitler had family members who were Jewish but fail to acknowledge that falsehood.  Meanwhile, you ignore the mobs of anti-Semitic leftists who are chanting "from the river to the sea" advocating the destruction of Israel.  Nothing to see there. They are apparently not anti-Semitic despite advocating the destruction of Israel.  But Trump is the bad guy.   Laughable.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1758 on: November 22, 2023, 10:24:44 PM »
So no evidence that Trump is anti-Semitic.  You disregard the fact that his own daughter and grandchildren are Jewish (interjecting the racist reference again that Ivanka "converted" and is not actually a real Jew).  You disregard his strong support of Israel while President.  You made a false claim that Hitler had family members who were Jewish but fail to acknowledge that falsehood.  Meanwhile, you ignore the mobs of anti-Semitic leftists who are chanting "from the river to the sea" advocating the destruction of Israel.  Nothing to see there. They are apparently not anti-Semitic despite advocating the destruction of Israel.  But Trump is the bad guy.   Laughable.

So no evidence that Trump is anti-Semitic.

Your ignorance is on full display.

You've clearly not understood when I told you to consider my last name, so let me help you. My family is Jewish, I'm only 50% Jewish because only one of my parents is Jewish.

So, I don't need a die-hard cult member to tell me that Trump isn't anti-semitic when he clearly is.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1758 on: November 22, 2023, 10:24:44 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1759 on: November 23, 2023, 01:30:27 PM »
So no evidence that Trump is anti-Semitic.

Your ignorance is on full display.

You've clearly not understood when I told you to consider my last name, so let me help you. My family is Jewish, I'm only 50% Jewish because only one of my parents is Jewish.

So, I don't need a die-hard cult member to tell me that Trump isn't anti-semitic when he clearly is.

But again, no evidence.