Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 106617 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #1744 on: November 18, 2023, 10:46:13 PM »
Advertisement
Why note at all that Ivanka converted to Judaism in this context? 

Because you used her being a Jew as a reason why Donald Trump couldn't be anti-Semitic, which is utter DS

What point where you trying to make about that?  That she is not really Jewish?

In some Jewish circles that's exactly how they look at people who have converted to Judaism.

Therefore Trump doesn't really have a Jewish daughter?

No he doesn't. At least not by blood. He has a daughter who converted to Judaism.

Trump himself claims to be a Catholic. A catholic can not have a daughter that's born Jewish.

And again, no name of Hitler's family member who was Jewish.  You made that claim a couple of times but refuse to answer.

It isn't revelant and I won't give you a reason to divert the conversation away from your pathetic claim about Trump. Do your own research if you really want to find out.

Stunning.  You share Hitler's views that the Jews are distinguished by "blood" and not religion.   If Hitler's family is "not relevant", why did YOU raise that?  You claimed twice that Hitler had family members that were Jewish.  Are you now willing to admit that was false or not? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1744 on: November 18, 2023, 10:46:13 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1745 on: November 19, 2023, 07:43:56 AM »
Stunning.  You share Hitler's views that the Jews are distinguished by "blood" and not religion.   If Hitler's family is "not relevant", why did YOU raise that?  You claimed twice that Hitler had family members that were Jewish.  Are you now willing to admit that was false or not?

You share Hitler's views that the Jews are distinguished by "blood" and not religion. 

Was that Hitler's view and where did I say that?

If Hitler's family is "not relevant", why did YOU raise that?

Because you falsely claimed Trump couldn't be anti-Semitic because he had Jewish family members, which, again, is utter BS

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1746 on: November 19, 2023, 04:27:42 PM »
You share Hitler's views that the Jews are distinguished by "blood" and not religion. 

Was that Hitler's view and where did I say that?

If Hitler's family is "not relevant", why did YOU raise that?

Because you falsely claimed Trump couldn't be anti-Semitic because he had Jewish family members, which, again, is utter BS

The Nazis developed "race" laws to determine who was Jewish.  Just like you have suggested in the case of Ivanka.  I never claimed that Trump couldn't be anti-Semitic like yourself JUST because he had family members who were Jewish.  I noted that his daughter and grandchildren are Jewish.  That is one factor in making an assessment.  Another factor was his strong support of Israel during his presidency including recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.  Something no other president would do.  His actions are conclusive of the issue.  No anti-Semite would have been a strong supporter of Israel.  Rather, they would have joined the Dem party and staged violent insurrections to pressure the US government to avoid supporting Israel. 

You have rebutted this argument by claiming that Ivanka is not really a Jew because she converted to Judaism.  A Hitler-like racial assessment.  You have also attempted to bolster this racist argument by claiming that Hitler had family members who were Jewish.  But you refuse to name who these people were or admit that you are wrong.  Suddenly, your own claim is not relevant.   LOL. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1746 on: November 19, 2023, 04:27:42 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1747 on: November 20, 2023, 04:27:21 PM »
Absolutely brutal, soul crushing poll numbers for Ukraine Joe on his 81st birthday.  In any other election, he would lose in a landslide with those poll numbers but the changes in the election laws make it almost impossible to beat the Dem candidate in many swing states like PA where the election will be decided.   It will be close no matter how incompetent, crooked, and old the "big guy" turns out to be. 

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1748 on: November 21, 2023, 09:44:14 AM »
The Nazis developed "race" laws to determine who was Jewish.  Just like you have suggested in the case of Ivanka.  I never claimed that Trump couldn't be anti-Semitic like yourself JUST because he had family members who were Jewish.  I noted that his daughter and grandchildren are Jewish.   That is one factor in making an assessment. Another factor was his strong support of Israel during his presidency including recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.  Something no other president would do.  His actions are conclusive of the issue.  No anti-Semite would have been a strong supporter of Israel.  Rather, they would have joined the Dem party and staged violent insurrections to pressure the US government to avoid supporting Israel. 

You have rebutted this argument by claiming that Ivanka is not really a Jew because she converted to Judaism.  A Hitler-like racial assessment.  You have also attempted to bolster this racist argument by claiming that Hitler had family members who were Jewish.  But you refuse to name who these people were or admit that you are wrong.  Suddenly, your own claim is not relevant.   LOL.

The Nazis developed "race" laws to determine who was Jewish.  Just like you have suggested in the case of Ivanka.

I have not suggested anything of the kind.

I never claimed that Trump couldn't be anti-Semitic like yourself JUST because he had family members who were Jewish.

Oh, yes, you did exactly that. As for myself being anti-semitic, you really should have a good look at my family name before you spew such nonsense.

I noted that his daughter and grandchildren are Jewish.

And you did that for what other purpose but to support your claim that Trump couldn't be anti-semitic?

That is one factor in making an assessment. Another factor was his strong support of Israel during his presidency including recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.  Something no other president would do.  His actions are conclusive of the issue.  No anti-Semite would have been a strong supporter of Israel.

Thanks for proving my point.

Rather, they would have joined the Dem party and staged violent insurrections to pressure the US government to avoid supporting Israel. 

Violent inssurrections? Do tell..... :D

You have rebutted this argument by claiming that Ivanka is not really a Jew because she converted to Judaism.  A Hitler-like racial assessment.

Hilarious (and untrue, of course).... I never made that claim and have merely stated that in some parts of the Jewish community they feel that a conversion to Judaism does not make you a full Jew, just like a child born with only one parent being Jewish isn't a full Jew either......

I can't wait to see what your next argument will be. Perhaps comparing part of the Jewish community to Hitler?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1748 on: November 21, 2023, 09:44:14 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1749 on: November 21, 2023, 01:42:29 PM »
The Nazis developed "race" laws to determine who was Jewish.  Just like you have suggested in the case of Ivanka.

I have not suggested anything of the kind.

I never claimed that Trump couldn't be anti-Semitic like yourself JUST because he had family members who were Jewish.

Oh, yes, you did exactly that. As for myself being anti-semitic, you really should have a good look at my family name before you spew such nonsense.

I noted that his daughter and grandchildren are Jewish.

And you did that for what other purpose but to support your claim that Trump couldn't be anti-semitic?

That is one factor in making an assessment. Another factor was his strong support of Israel during his presidency including recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.  Something no other president would do.  His actions are conclusive of the issue.  No anti-Semite would have been a strong supporter of Israel.

Thanks for proving my point.

Rather, they would have joined the Dem party and staged violent insurrections to pressure the US government to avoid supporting Israel. 

Violent inssurrections? Do tell..... :D

You have rebutted this argument by claiming that Ivanka is not really a Jew because she converted to Judaism.  A Hitler-like racial assessment.

Hilarious (and untrue, of course).... I never made that claim and have merely stated that in some parts of the Jewish community they feel that a conversion to Judaism does not make you a full Jew, just like a child born with only one parent being Jewish isn't a full Jew either......

I can't wait to see what your next argument will be. Perhaps comparing part of the Jewish community to Hitler?

So many words again but still no name of Hitler's family member who was Jewish.  Again, do you stand by that statement and will provide the name of this family member, or do you now admit that you are wrong?  You also interjected the fact that Ivanka had converted to Judaism as a means to suggest that she wasn't actually Jewish.  A Hitler-like racial purity argument.  Shameful.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1750 on: November 21, 2023, 05:56:35 PM »
So many words again but still no name of Hitler's family member who was Jewish.  Again, do you stand by that statement and will provide the name of this family member, or do you now admit that you are wrong?  You also interjected the fact that Ivanka had converted to Judaism as a means to suggest that she wasn't actually Jewish.  A Hitler-like racial purity argument.  Shameful.

More twisting and turning from a guy who gets his "arguments" destroyed every single time.

You also interjected the fact that Ivanka had converted to Judaism as a means to suggest that she wasn't actually Jewish.

It doesn't really matter if Ivanka is "actually Jewish" or not. The main point is that your claim that Donald Trump can't be anti-semitic because he has family members who are Jewish is simply false.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1750 on: November 21, 2023, 05:56:35 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1751 on: November 21, 2023, 07:37:29 PM »
More twisting and turning from a guy who gets his "arguments" destroyed every single time.

You also interjected the fact that Ivanka had converted to Judaism as a means to suggest that she wasn't actually Jewish.

It doesn't really matter if Ivanka is "actually Jewish" or not. The main point is that your claim that Donald Trump can't be anti-semitic because he has family members who are Jewish is simply false.

And no answer again regarding Hitler's family.  You are suggesting that there is doubt about whether Ivanka is Jewish.  What standard of Hitler's race laws did you apply to reach this conclusion?  How about Trump's grandchildren?  Are they Jewish enough to satisfy you?