Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 102621 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #1704 on: October 10, 2023, 08:39:05 PM »
Advertisement
Another example of the incompetents in charge of Biden's clown show.  Frightening.  This would be humorous except for the consequences.  Where is the media clamoring for his resignation and accountability?  If this had happened under Trump, they would be raging for him to be fired.

The Atlantic:

"Just eight days ago, National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan, speaking at The Atlantic Festival, rattled off a long list of positive developments in the Middle East, developments that were allowing the Biden administration to focus on other regions and other problems. A truce was holding in Yemen. Iranian attacks against U.S. forces had stopped. America’s presence in Iraq was “stable.” The good news crescendoed with this statement: “The Middle East region is quieter today than it has been in two decades.”

Please, try to get a life

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1704 on: October 10, 2023, 08:39:05 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1705 on: October 11, 2023, 03:20:56 PM »
Please, try to get a life

Another valuable contribution.  And from the same guy who is here night and day and has nearly twice as many posts.  LOL. 

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1706 on: October 11, 2023, 05:46:01 PM »
Another valuable contribution.  And from the same guy who is here night and day and has nearly twice as many posts.  LOL.

Another valuable contribution.

Far more valuable than your constant whining and complaining about things which for the most part aren't even true.

And from the same guy who is here night and day and has nearly twice as many posts.

How would you know who is here "night and day", unless you were here "night and day" too?

It has been explained to you that I simply never log out. It doesn't mean that I am actually there.
And I only have a posting average of 3 per day. You have an average of 2. Wow, those are really massive numbers...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1706 on: October 11, 2023, 05:46:01 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1707 on: October 11, 2023, 07:20:55 PM »
Another valuable contribution.

Far more valuable than your constant whining and complaining about things which for the most part aren't even true.

And from the same guy who is here night and day and has nearly twice as many posts.

How would you know who is here "night and day", unless you were here "night and day" too?

It has been explained to you that I simply never log out. It doesn't mean that I am actually there.
And I only have a posting average of 3 per day. You have an average of 2. Wow, those are really massive numbers...

It does not take Sherlock Holmes.  You are here every time that I post.  You have almost twice as many total posts as me over the same timeframe.  One more per day is thousands of more posts over the course of several years.  Don't they provide math classes in "Europe'?  I don't care if you spend your every waking moment here or how many times you post.  I was just noting the irony of someone who posts much more often than myself telling me to "get a life."  The irony abounds.  Comedy gold.  Of course, you also deflected from the point under discussion.  Just days before a massive terrorist attack on Israel, the Biden administration clown in charge of National Security was boasting how "quiet" things were in the Middle East.  He should be immediately fired for incompetence.  But if they started doing that, no one would be left in this clown show administration. 

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1708 on: October 11, 2023, 07:59:02 PM »
It does not take Sherlock Holmes.  You are here every time that I post.  You have almost twice as many total posts as me over the same timeframe.  One more per day is thousands of more posts over the course of several years.  Don't they provide math classes in "Europe'?  I don't care if you spend your every waking moment here or how many times you post.  I was just noting the irony of someone who posts much more often than myself telling me to "get a life."  The irony abounds.  Comedy gold.  Of course, you also deflected from the point under discussion.  Just days before a massive terrorist attack on Israel, the Biden administration clown in charge of National Security was boasting how "quiet" things were in the Middle East.  He should be immediately fired for incompetence.  But if they started doing that, no one would be left in this clown show administration.

You are here every time that I post.

HAHAHAHAHA... Actually, no, I am not. I responded more than two hours after your post.

You have almost twice as many total posts as me over the same timeframe.  One more per day is thousands of more posts over the course of several years.

Hilarious.... now the fool is talking timeframes. He actually talks about, on average, one post more every day in.... wait for it..... more than 6 years!

I don't care if you spend your every waking moment here or how many times you post.

Oh yes you do, because if you didn't you wouldn't have brought it up in the first place.

I was just noting the irony of someone who posts much more often than myself telling me to "get a life."

Much more often as in, on average 1 post more per day during a period of more than 6 years.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Try to understand this; sometimes interesting discussions happen on this forum which result in a back and forth of credible and/or plausible arguments, which increases the number of posts rapidly.
You are never ever part of such an interesting discussion, simply because there is nothing of any value or significance you can add to it, which means your number of posts doesn't increase as fast. Get it now?

Of course, you also deflected from the point under discussion.

What discussion? Your idiotic rants do not warrant any kind of discussion. They are a complete waste of time, but it seems that's all you have to do in a day.... hence the friendly advice to try and get a life....

Just days before a massive terrorist attack on Israel, the Biden administration clown in charge of National Security was boasting how "quiet" things were in the Middle East.  He should be immediately fired for incompetence.  But if they started doing that, no one would be left in this clown show administration.

A senile guy went on television yesterday and said that "Hummus" has attacked Israel.... Who could have predicted that a dish could ever attack a country? Now, what was the name of that senile fool again..... let me think..... Oh yes, I remember, it was the same guy who asked for "oranges" when he wanted to know how something had started. I think his name was Trumph or something like that   :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1708 on: October 11, 2023, 07:59:02 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1709 on: October 11, 2023, 08:19:19 PM »
You are here every time that I post.

HAHAHAHAHA... Actually, no, I am not. I responded more than two hours after your post.

You have almost twice as many total posts as me over the same timeframe.  One more per day is thousands of more posts over the course of several years.

Hilarious.... now the fool is talking timeframes. He actually talks about, on average, one post more every day in.... wait for it..... more than 6 years!

I don't care if you spend your every waking moment here or how many times you post.

Oh yes you do, because if you didn't you wouldn't have brought it up in the first place.

I was just noting the irony of someone who posts much more often than myself telling me to "get a life."

Much more often as in, on average 1 post more per day during a period of more than 6 years.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Try to understand this; sometimes interesting discussions happen on this forum which result in a back and forth of credible and/or plausible arguments, which increases the number of posts rapidly.
You are never ever part of such an interesting discussion, simply because there is nothing of any value or significance you can add to it, which means your number of posts doesn't increase as fast. Get it now?

Of course, you also deflected from the point under discussion.

What discussion? Your idiotic rants do not warrant any kind of discussion. They are a complete waste of time, but it seems that's all you have to do in a day.... hence the friendly advice to try and get a life....

Just days before a massive terrorist attack on Israel, the Biden administration clown in charge of National Security was boasting how "quiet" things were in the Middle East.  He should be immediately fired for incompetence.  But if they started doing that, no one would be left in this clown show administration.

A senile guy went on television yesterday and said that "Hummus" has attacked Israel.... Who could have predicted that a dish could ever attack a country? Now, what was the name of that senile fool again..... let me think..... Oh yes, I remember, it was the same guy who asked for "oranges" when he wanted to know how something had started. I think his name was Trumph or something like that   :D

You are more concerned with the way in which Trump pronounces the word "Hamas" than the National Security Advisor for the Biden administration congratulating himself on how quiet things were in the Middle East while terrorists were on the verge of a massive attack.   And you still don't understand math.  The average is over the entirety of your posting history.  You and I have been posting for many years.  The fact that you post one time more PER DAY on average over that lengthy period of years means that you have posted THOUSANDS of more times than myself.  Again, putting aside your limited math comprehension, I have merely responded to your suggestion that I "get a life" when you post more frequently than myself.  The irony is hilarious compounded by your lack of understanding.

BTW:  Hamas is pronounced as huh-maas.  Which sounds very like ______ (here you have an opportunity to fill in the blank to see if you can figure why you should be embarrassed to post so many times).

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1710 on: October 11, 2023, 09:09:18 PM »
You are more concerned with the way in which Trump pronounces the word "Hamas" than the National Security Advisor for the Biden administration congratulating himself on how quiet things were in the Middle East while terrorists were on the verge of a massive attack.   And you still don't understand math.  The average is over the entirety of your posting history.  You and I have been posting for many years.  The fact that you post one time more PER DAY on average over that lengthy period of years means that you have posted THOUSANDS of more times than myself.  Again, putting aside your limited math comprehension, I have merely responded to your suggestion that I "get a life" when you post more frequently than myself.  The irony is hilarious compounded by your lack of understanding.

BTW:  Hamas is pronounced as huh-maas.  Which sounds very like ______ (here you have an opportunity to fill in the blank to see if you can figure why you should be embarrassed to post so many times).

You are more concerned with the way in which Trump pronounces the word "Hamas"

No, not really... it isn't the only word he could not pronounce correctly.... It just shows the guy is senile, with his pathetic rants about water taps not producing enough water, needing ID to buy bread etc... The list goes on and on. That, and his abysmal track record as President, when he was the laughing stock of all the world... and his extreme fascism of course... that worries me...

And you still don't understand math.  The average is over the entirety of your posting history.  You and I have been posting for many years.

Actually, I joined this forum (after the old one crashed) on 01/06/18 and you joined two days later....

The fact that you post one time more PER DAY on average over that lengthy period of years means that you have posted THOUSANDS of more times than myself.

2241 more posts actually over more than six years....  the bulk of those were spend having interesting conversations with people who, unlike you, actually had something to say and some of those were nothing more than a  Thumb1: to confirm I agreed with another poster. But I have to say, for someone who claims he couldn't care less how often I post, you are sure spending a lot of time on the subject.... Kinda weird, don't you think.

I have merely responded to your suggestion that I "get a life" when you post more frequently than myself.

Yeah yeah, I understand that. But what you don't understand is that my "get a life" comment had nothing to do with how often you post. It had to do with the content of your ever whining, complaining go-nowhere posts that nobody is interested in. You argue like the grumpy guy sitting alone at the end of the bar who everybody ignores because he is simply not good company. You are a copy of Jeff Dunham's Walter, except ten times worse and not a bit as funny.

The irony is hilarious compounded by your lack of understanding.

Oh, but I understood completely. It's straight out of the LN manual. Whenever a LN gets stuck and/or embarressed, they try to attack a poster by bringing up that persons posting history, as if it means something. Mytton did it in the past and you are just another one of those silly little men who does the same... No surprise whatsoever.

BTW:  Hamas is pronounced as huh-maas.

Hilarious.... so, your argument now is that Trump got the pronounciation right? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... So much desperation. 
« Last Edit: October 11, 2023, 09:21:08 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1710 on: October 11, 2023, 09:09:18 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1711 on: October 12, 2023, 12:50:00 AM »

The fact that you post one time more PER DAY on average over that lengthy period of years means that you have posted THOUSANDS of more times than myself.

2241 more posts actually over more than six years....  the bulk of those were spend having interesting conversations with people who, unlike you, actually had something to say and some of those were nothing more than a  Thumb1: to confirm I agreed with another poster. But I have to say, for someone who claims he couldn't care less how often I post, you are sure spending a lot of time on the subject.... Kinda weird, don't you think.

BTW:  Hamas is pronounced as huh-maas.

Hilarious.... so, your argument now is that Trump got the pronounciation right? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... So much desperation.

Where are these "interesting conversations" that you are having?  I see the same pattern on this forum in every single thread.  You insult people and take the thread down some ridiculous rabbit hole.  Like you have done here.  Every single thread.  There is not a single "interesting" conversation that you have ever had here.  The pattern is identical.  Open any random thread and read it.   I didn't hear Trump speak the word.  I merely pointed out how Hamas is pronounced.  Something you apparently did not know.   It sounds very much like how you characterize what Trump said.  And, of course, how he said it is just your own "opinion" or "assumption."  There are no facts in your contrarian world.  What amazes me is that you are more obsessed with how Trump said a word than the fantastic security failure that resulted in the massacre of hundreds of Jews.