Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 100627 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #1624 on: September 15, 2023, 02:29:52 AM »
Advertisement
LOL.  The king of the claiming the FBI, DPD, and many others lied or fabricated evidence is complaining about "conspiracy theories."  HA HA HA.   The funniest thing I've ever read on this forum.  I guess I don't just accept the "official story" as you do.  Particularly when there are actually facts and evidence to support a contrary conclusion.  Keep the comedy coming, though.   How is your buddy Dirty Hunter doing?  Remember when it was just my "opinion" that he committed gun crimes?  Now he is headed to the big house.  And it's not the one the "big guy" lives in or the one that is paid for by some unknown person in Malibu.  Here's another "opinion."  More indictments are on the way for him.

Such a confused mind....

The king of the claiming the FBI, DPD, and many others lied or fabricated evidence is complaining about "conspiracy theories."  HA HA HA.

Where did I claim any of that?.... Oh wait, it's the king of strawman at it again...

I guess I don't just accept the "official story" as you do.

What official story would that be?

How is your buddy Dirty Hunter doing?  Remember when it was just my "opinion" that he committed gun crimes?

Since when is Hunter Biden "my buddy"? And when did I say it was "just your opinion" that he committed gun crimes?

Here's another "opinion."  More indictments are on the way for him.

Who cares? If somebody breaks the law he should be prosecuted, regardless if his name is Hunter Biden or Donald Trump....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1624 on: September 15, 2023, 02:29:52 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1625 on: September 15, 2023, 03:21:04 PM »
Such a delusional mind....

Oh well, just another idiotic rant.... Doesn't bode well for your mental health    :D

Again, says the guy who entertains every conceivable conspiracy theory when it involves the JFK assassination.  The FBI, LBJ, Hoover, CIA, DPD, and even random citizens all lied to frame Oswald.  But he takes issue with question the current situation when there is actually evidence of such. 

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1626 on: September 15, 2023, 03:43:11 PM »
The leftist media and politicians continue to make the false claim that there is no evidence linking Old Joe to any of the bribery money that Dirty Hunter received.  Here is an email from Dirty Hunter to his daughter:

"I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family Fro (sic) 30 years. It's really hard. But don't worry unlike Pop I won't make you give me half your salary,"

Who is his "Pop" again?  The Big Guy!  Hunter confirms in his own words that he has been supporting his "entire" family for 30 years including giving "half" to Old Joe.  A straightforward confirmaiton that Old Joe has been getting his kickback for influencing peddling. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1626 on: September 15, 2023, 03:43:11 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1627 on: September 15, 2023, 08:32:23 PM »
The leftist media and politicians continue to make the false claim that there is no evidence linking Old Joe to any of the bribery money that Dirty Hunter received.  Here is an email from Dirty Hunter to his daughter:

"I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family Fro (sic) 30 years. It's really hard. But don't worry unlike Pop I won't make you give me half your salary,"

Who is his "Pop" again?  The Big Guy!  Hunter confirms in his own words that he has been supporting his "entire" family for 30 years including giving "half" to Old Joe.  A straightforward confirmaiton that Old Joe has been getting his kickback for influencing peddling.

What email would that be? Where can I see the original?

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1628 on: September 16, 2023, 06:14:16 PM »
What email would that be? Where can I see the original?

You don't have access to a computer?  Try Google.  If that is too complicated, look at item 22 in the long list of evidence:

https://oversight.house.gov/blog/evidence-of-joe-bidens-involvement-in-his-familys-influence-peddling-schemes/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1628 on: September 16, 2023, 06:14:16 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1629 on: September 16, 2023, 06:36:30 PM »
You don't have access to a computer?  Try Google.  If that is too complicated, look at item 22 in the long list of evidence:

https://oversight.house.gov/blog/evidence-of-joe-bidens-involvement-in-his-familys-influence-peddling-schemes/

So, there was no email. Got it....

As far as everything else goes.... we already know from the Kennedy case what non conclusive stuff you consider to be evidence, so we shouldn't be surprised that you remain consistently superficial in this matter as well. There isn't a shred of conclusive evidence there that Joe Biden did anything wrong.

Hunter had his father on speaker phone to say hi to some people 20 times..... over a time span of 10 years. Wow, that's an average of 2 times per year..... That's some kind of involvement  :D :D :D :D :D

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1630 on: September 16, 2023, 06:48:05 PM »
So, there was no email. Got it....

As far as everything else goes.... we already know from the Kennedy case what non conclusive stuff you consider to be evidence, so we shouldn't be surprised that you remain consistently superficial in this matter as well. There isn't a shred of conclusive evidence there that Joe Biden did anything wrong.

Hunter had his father on speaker phone to say hi to some people 20 times..... over a time span of 10 years. Wow, that's an average of 2 times per year..... That's some kind of involvement  :D :D :D :D :D

Are you quibbling about it being a text message instead of an "email"?   Wow.  How is it nonconclusive when Dirty Hunter sends a text message to his own daughter indicating that "I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family Fro (sic) 30 years. It's really hard. But don't worry unlike Pop I won't make you give me half your salary,"  You don't believe that is evidence that Dirty Hunter was paying his father?  What you do you think it means?  And you think that Joe Biden as VP of the United States would have access to conference call information 20 times?  You don't just dial your son's telephone number and jump on a conference call bridge.  There are different access codes for each such call.  Those have to be sent to the indvidual parties.  You also don't think there might be a security risk for the VP to talk to his son while unknown other parties were on the call?  It's laugahble.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 06:49:16 PM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1630 on: September 16, 2023, 06:48:05 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1631 on: September 16, 2023, 07:32:08 PM »
Are you quibbling about it being a text message instead of an "email"?   Wow.  How is it nonconclusive when Dirty Hunter sends a text message to his own daughter indicating that "I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family Fro (sic) 30 years. It's really hard. But don't worry unlike Pop I won't make you give me half your salary,"  You don't believe that is evidence that Dirty Hunter was paying his father?  What you do you think it means?  And you think that Joe Biden as VP of the United States would have access to conference call information 20 times?  You don't just dial your son's telephone number and jump on a conference call bridge.  There are different access codes for each such call.  Those have to be sent to the indvidual parties.  You also don't think there might be a security risk for the VP to talk to his son while unknown other parties were on the call?  It's laugahble.

Are you quibbling about it being a text message instead of an "email"?   Wow.

Because accuracy matters, even if you clearly believe it doesn't matter at all.

How is it nonconclusive when Dirty Hunter sends a text message to his own daughter indicating that "I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family Fro (sic) 30 years. It's really hard. But don't worry unlike Pop I won't make you give me half your salary,"

Because it is inconclusive. You don't know the context and you (as well as that idiot Comer) are jumping to conclusions.

You don't believe that is evidence that Dirty Hunter was paying his father?

No, it's not evidence of anything. You just want it to be... Again, you don't know the context and/or what precisely Hunter was talking about.

What you do you think it means?

I have no idea what it means and neither do you. You are just making up your own reality, as per usual.

And you think that Joe Biden as VP of the United States would have access to conference call information 20 times?  You don't just dial your son's telephone number and jump on a conference call bridge.  There are different access codes for each such call.  Those have to be sent to the indvidual parties.  You also don't think there might be a security risk for the VP to talk to his son while unknown other parties were on the call?

BS... Hunter's business partner confirmed that Hunter talked to his dad just about every single day. Joe Biden wasn't calling in to a conference call. Hunter just put his mobile phone on speaker to have him say hello to the people he was with at the time. You have no way of knowing if any of the calls were actually made during the time Biden was VP, so again, you are jumping to all sorts of conclusions without knowing the actual facts...

But here's the bottom line; no matter how often Comer repeats the same old BS on TV or on his committee's website, when he was asked if he had any actual evidence against Joe Biden he said "I hope so"... Now that's pathetic!

Bring me actual conclusive evidence against Joe Biden and I'll be the first one to support an impeachment procedure, but what Comer is doing is a fishing expedition, just like the false Benghazi claims against Hillary Clinton and the Hunter Biden laptop charade. It is, and has been for years if not decades, the standard Republican strategy. Make as many claims as you can, no matter if they are true or not, to influence an upcoming election.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 11:05:58 PM by Martin Weidmann »