Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 105655 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #1536 on: June 26, 2023, 01:12:32 AM »
Advertisement
Nearly half of Dems are concerned that Old Joe is mentally unfit!  HA HA HA.  This is the guy who just two years ago got more votes than any candidate in US history. But half of his own party believe he has dementia?  Nothing suspicious there.  It does make you wonder who all those voters were.

"In a testy confrontation on Sunday’s Meet the Press, Todd asked the senator about recent NBC polling showing that 43 percent of Democrats are concerned President Joe Biden “does not have the necessary physical and mental health” to serve."
« Last Edit: June 26, 2023, 01:13:02 AM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1536 on: June 26, 2023, 01:12:32 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #1537 on: June 26, 2023, 05:34:05 AM »
Brand new polling shows President Biden leading in the 2024 election.

RMG:

Biden 46 (+8)
DeSantis 38

NBC News:

Biden 49 (+4)
Trump 45

A recent poll by NBC News reveals that President Joe Biden is leading Donald Trump by 4 points 49-45.

Here are the key findings:

President Biden holds a lead among women (55-38), 18-34 year olds (65-30), Latinos (66-26), and Independents (47-33).

These numbers haven't budged since 2020 which is fantastic news for President Biden showing Americans in key demographics are satisfied with his presidency and enthusiastic about his 2024 reelection.   

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/first-read/trumps-gop-lead-grows-latest-indictment-poll-finds-rcna90420

Unions go all in for Biden 2024 with early endorsements

The Biden campaign said Friday it secured 2024 endorsements from the AFL-CIO and 17 other unions, hoping to shore up President Biden as a champion of organized labor before a political speech Saturday at a union hall in Philadelphia.

Campaign officials said the AFL-CIO, which represents 60 unions and 12.5 million workers, is making its earliest endorsement of any presidential campaign cycle.

“President Biden has been an unwavering champion of the labor movement his entire career, and today, AFL-CIO and 17 unions across the country endorsed him and Vice President [Kamala] Harris in an unprecedented show of solidarity and strength for our campaign,” Biden campaign manager Julie Chavez Rodriguez said.

Mr. . Biden frequently touts his blue-collar bona fides as a son of Scranton, Pennsylvania, and is a vocal supporter of unions.

“Joe Biden ran for president four years ago because he knows the way to grow the economy is to grow the middle class, and that starts with strong unions and labor representation,” Ms. Chavez said.

President Biden is expected to campaign on his pledge to protect workers who want to organize in the workplace, whether it is in coffee shops or colleges and the manufacturing sector. His campaign says the pivot to green energy is also a chance for organized labor to flex its muscle and provide reliable jobs.

During his weekend speech, Mr. Biden is likely to highlight his legislative wins such as the bipartisan infrastructure bill that provided billions of dollars to upgrade roads and bridges and build new transportation projects.

The president is “rebuilding America, brick by brick, through good jobs and opportunity for all,” AFL-CIO Secretary-Treasurer Fred Redmond said Friday. “That’s the future we want for our kids and that’s why the labor movement is going all-in to deliver another four years to President Biden.”

Mr. Biden also secured endorsements from AFSCME, a union for state, county and municipal workers; the UNITE HERE Culinary Union; and Electrical Workers (IBEW) International, among others.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/jun/16/unions-go-all-biden-2024-early-endorsements/

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #1538 on: June 26, 2023, 10:33:19 AM »
President Biden @POTUS

When I signed the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act, we took on the NRA and won.

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1672998091195121665

Each year, hidden junk fees cost Americans tens of billions of dollars, weighing down family budgets and making it harder for people to pay their bills.

My Administration is taking action to eliminate these fees. For families, that’s more money back in your pocket.

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1673088689054834690

The White House @WhiteHouse

The Biden-Harris Administration is here to help hardworking Americans save money on junk fees and enjoy their summer.

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1671910918828032002

The President’s Initiative on Junk Fees and Related Pricing Practices
The Biden-Harris Administration is taking action on junk fees that hurt Americans’ pocketbooks and the economy.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/blog/2022/10/26/the-presidents-initiative-on-junk-fees-and-related-pricing-practices/

Biden targets junk fees in wake of Ticketmaster's Taylor Swift fiasco

President Biden met with executives on Thursday from a slew of private-sector companies, including ticketing platforms SeatGeek and Ticketmaster and online rental marketplace Airbnb, announcing several companies will take actions to tackle hidden fees and offer more transparent pricing.

"This is a win for consumers, in my view," Biden said in a press conference.

Ticketmaster, which is owned by Live Nation Entertainment (LYV), has committed to rolling out product features that make it easier for consumers to search for and receive all-in upfront pricing, which includes the service charge and any other fees.

The company plans to offer these features by September.

SeatGeek plans to offer similar search tools over the course of the summer, while Airbnb introduced a new total price display feature in December that allows US consumers to see all fees before taxes.

The Biden administration has pushed for more transparency around junk fees for nearly a year.

During his State of the Union address in February, Biden said: "Junk fees may not matter for the very wealthy but they matter to most other folks in homes like the one I grew up in."

"They add up to hundreds of dollars a month. They make it harder for you to pay your bills," he said.

"Thursday's voluntary actions demonstrate that companies both big and small recognize the importance of providing consumers with honest, up-front all-in pricing, rather than tricking them with surprise fees at the end of checkout," the White House said in a statement. "It is also just a first step towards addressing junk fees in the economy."

Lael Brainard, who serves as director of the National Economic Council, added in a follow-up statement, "President Biden has been working to lower costs for hardworking families by bringing down inflation, capping insulin prices for seniors, and eliminating hidden junk fees. More companies are heeding the President’s call so that Americans know what they’re paying for up front and can save money as a result.”

Thursday's meeting comes in the wake of last year's Taylor Swift fiasco that served a black mark for Ticketmaster's parent company, Live Nation, and led to heightened regulatory scrutiny of the company and its practices.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biden-targets-junk-fees-in-wake-of-ticketmasters-taylor-swift-fiasco-185234243.html

President Biden Delivers Remarks on Junk Fees

President Biden delivers remarks on protecting consumers from hidden junk fees and putting more money back in the pockets of everyday Americans.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1538 on: June 26, 2023, 10:33:19 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1539 on: June 26, 2023, 10:51:16 AM »
Even the majority of Dems indicate that Old Joe is mentally and physically unable to be president.  And yet they still vote for him.  Imagine being filled with so much hate for Trump that you would vote for someone that you believe has advanced dementia.  The results speak for themselves.  Disaster after disaster has unfolded.  Almost all of which were self-inflicted by the clown show policies of Biden.

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #1540 on: June 26, 2023, 11:19:03 AM »
The May 2023 Jobs Report has been revised from 339,000 jobs to an incredible 432,000 jobs. The Biden Boom continues and the economy is stronger than ever!

Time for another monthly jobs update!

33.8 million jobs = 16 years Clinton/Obama
13.1 million jobs = 27 months Biden
1.9 million jobs = 16 years Bush/Bush/Trump 

Almost 7 times as many Biden jobs as last 3 Republicans COMBINED!

Job creation rate per month under Biden has been almost 50 times what it was under last 3 GOP Presidents.

Look at this stat - Republicans averaged 10,000 jobs per month over 16 years. Last month under Biden it was 339,000.

Republicans fail to create jobs for Americans giving us recessions and massive job loss.

Of the 49 million jobs created since 1989, when a new age of globalization began, 47 million, 96% have been created under Democratic Presidents. Essentially all of them. 

GOP economy track record in this period among worst in U.S. history.

The claim that the Republicans are better over Democrats on the economy is a total fallacy. 

Since 1989

Democrats = growth, lower deficits, U.S. progress
Republicans = recession, higher deficits, U.S. decline

Data is very clear about this. GOP has been an economic wrecking ball.

So much of the current economic conversation has been shaped by Republican lies and inventions. 

The last 3 GOP Presidents brought recessions and spiraling deficits.  Only Democratic  Presidents have gotten the deficit down. 

Democrats have been the party of fiscal responsibility.

Look at this new data from the @Conferenceboard - worker satisfaction is at an all time high in America thanks to President Biden.

Inflation was only 2% in Feb and March, and real disposable incomes rose 3.6% over last 9 months.

The lowest unemployment since 1969 and more people have jobs today than ever before in the modern era. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1540 on: June 26, 2023, 11:19:03 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1541 on: June 26, 2023, 11:23:51 AM »
RICO, Foreign agent registration act violations, corruption, bribery and treason were all just confirmed by the IRS whistleblower evidence.

“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled,” Hunter Biden wrote Zhao, the director of Harvest Fund Management, according to Shapley.

“Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight,” the now-53-year-old went on. “And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.”

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #1542 on: June 26, 2023, 11:31:38 AM »
President Biden Delivers Remarks on Investing in America

President Biden discusses how his investing in America agenda is bringing manufacturing back, rebuilding the middle class, and creating good-paying union jobs.

Watch:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1542 on: June 26, 2023, 11:31:38 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1543 on: June 26, 2023, 01:14:46 PM »
This reads exactly like a mafia-type shakedown from the Godfather.  Dirty Hunter is making China an offer they can't refuse backed by his Dad's political influence in return for money.  This alone violates several federal laws.  It's incredible that the IRS and FBI have had such evidence for years and nothing has been done.  Imagine if this were Trump and his family?

“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled,” Hunter Biden wrote Zhao, the director of Harvest Fund Management, according to Shapley.

“Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight,” the now-53-year-old went on. “And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.