Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Sign of a Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy Theory  (Read 12682 times)

Offline Dan O'meara

Re: The Sign of a Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy Theory
« Reply #96 on: October 30, 2021, 10:10:14 PM »
Advertisement
Let's start with this;

https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKbrading.htm

Is this guy being there, just making a phone call, a mere coincidence?

I'll try again, what evidence is there for shots from the Dal-Tex?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: October 30, 2021, 10:10:14 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #97 on: October 30, 2021, 10:21:19 PM »
I'll try again, what evidence is there for shots from the Dal-Tex?

What? Not even an "hey that can hardly be a coincidence" reply? Instead just an outright dismissal, again?

You still don't get it, do you now? If I already had the evidence it wouldn't be a hypothesis anymore, it would be a theory, like the one you're pushing.

Show me the documents about the search of the Dal-Tex building and all the FB 302 related to the Dal Tex and I'll tell you, ok?

In the meantime, the trajectory to the higher floors of the Dal-Tex building do not rule out shots being fired from there.

Now, it's my turn;

What evidence is there for Dougherty being the shooter?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 10:29:57 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #98 on: October 30, 2021, 10:38:50 PM »
What? Not even an "hey that can hardly be a coincidence" reply? Instead just an outright dismissal, again?

You still don't get it, do you now? If I already had the evidence it wouldn't be a hypothesis anymore, it would be a theory, like the one you're pushing.

Show me the documents about the search of the Dal-Tex building and all the FB 302 related to the Dal Tex and I'll tell you, ok?

In the meantime, the trajectory to the higher floors of the Dal-Tex building do not rule out shots being fired from there.

Now, it's my turn;

What evidence is there for Dougherty being the shooter?

What do you mean "now it's my turn"?
First provide some evidence for shots from the Dal-Tex, then it's your turn.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: October 30, 2021, 10:38:50 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #99 on: October 30, 2021, 10:44:01 PM »
What do you mean "now it's my turn"?
First provide some evidence for shots from the Dal-Tex, then it's your turn.

Thanks for the one sided conversation.

Just for the record; I was prepared to give consideration to your theory as you raised some good points (some better than others) when you were clearly not prepared to even entertain the possibility of my hypothesis.

I'll start digging in the reports about the Dal-Tex building in my own time. If I find something I'll expand on my hypothesis. If I don't, I'll discard it as a non starter. Now let's see how you will do with your theory.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 01:03:38 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #100 on: October 31, 2021, 01:12:51 AM »
There are only two white males whose whereabouts are unaccounted for and who had any right to be on the 6th floor of the TSBD at the time of the assassination - Jack Dougherty and Lee Harvey Oswald.
Arnold Rowland reports that at 12:15 PM a white male carrying a high powered scoped rifle is on the 6th floor at the same time as a black male in the SN window.
The testimonies of Williams, Norman and Jarman place Williams on the 6th floor at this time.
The testimonies of the first four officers to discover the SN place Williams' lunch remains in or on the SN.
This places Williams at the SN while having his lunch at the time Rowland sees a black male at the SN window.
Williams is on the 6th floor at the same time as the man-with-rifle and he is having his lunch in the SN (IMO)

Jack Dougherty testifies that he was on the 6th floor collecting stock just before the assassination.
This places him on the 6th floor at the same time as Rowland's man-with-rifle and BRW.
Williams testifies there was no-one else on the 6th floor while he was having his lunch ( he would surely have heard someone collecting stock).
Dougherty then testifies that he went down to the 5th floor, collecting stock, and it was here that he heard the first shot.
Jarman and Norman enter the TSBD and use the elevator to go to the 5th floor (apparently Oswald, having his lunch in the Domino room, sees them enter the building around 12:25 PM)
They get to the 5th floor at the north-west corner of the building and make their way to the south-east side of the building. At no time is Jack Dougherty mentioned.
BRW decides to make his way down to the 5th floor.
When he gets there he makes his way from the north-west corner to the south-east corner of the building. At no time is Jack Dougherty mentioned.
Shortly after the shooting all three men run from the south-east to the south-west of the building. At no time is Jack Dougherty mentioned.
And at no time does Jack Dougherty mention these men criss-crossing the floor he was supposed to be on.

Then there's Dougherty's bizarre story about going down to the 1st floor after hearing a shot coming from above him, then finding out shots were fired at the President from Eddie Piper, then returning to the 6th floor even though he'd been working on the 5th floor and even though he'd heard the sound of a shot from above him on the 5th.
WTF!!

If there is anything that proves the WC was a sham it's the questioning of Jack Dougherty.

Multiple credible witnesses see a white male pointing a rifle from the SN towards the President at the time of the assassination.
More credible witnesses see a white male in the SN just before the assassination.
Multiple witnesses report seeing a rifle at the SN window.
3 clearly audible shots are heard from the vast majority of witnesses.
3  shells are found by the first officers to discover the SN
Multiple witnesses inside the TSBD report that the sound of the shots came from inside the TSBD.

Who was the white male with the rifle?

Personally, I believe Jack Dougherty was the man with the rifle. I believe the available evidence favours this identification.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: October 31, 2021, 01:12:51 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #101 on: October 31, 2021, 01:44:25 AM »
There are only two white males whose whereabouts are unaccounted for and who had any right to be on the 6th floor of the TSBD at the time of the assassination - Jack Dougherty and Lee Harvey Oswald.
Arnold Rowland reports that at 12:15 PM a white male carrying a high powered scoped rifle is on the 6th floor at the same time as a black male in the SN window.
The testimonies of Williams, Norman and Jarman place Williams on the 6th floor at this time.
The testimonies of the first four officers to discover the SN place Williams' lunch remains in or on the SN.
This places Williams at the SN while having his lunch at the time Rowland sees a black male at the SN window.
Williams is on the 6th floor at the same time as the man-with-rifle and he is having his lunch in the SN (IMO)

Jack Dougherty testifies that he was on the 6th floor collecting stock just before the assassination.
This places him on the 6th floor at the same time as Rowland's man-with-rifle and BRW.
Williams testifies there was no-one else on the 6th floor while he was having his lunch ( he would surely have heard someone collecting stock).
Dougherty then testifies that he went down to the 5th floor, collecting stock, and it was here that he heard the first shot.
Jarman and Norman enter the TSBD and use the elevator to go to the 5th floor (apparently Oswald, having his lunch in the Domino room, sees them enter the building around 12:25 PM)
They get to the 5th floor at the north-west corner of the building and make their way to the south-east side of the building. At no time is Jack Dougherty mentioned.
BRW decides to make his way down to the 5th floor.
When he gets there he makes his way from the north-west corner to the south-east corner of the building. At no time is Jack Dougherty mentioned.
Shortly after the shooting all three men run from the south-east to the south-west of the building. At no time is Jack Dougherty mentioned.
And at no time does Jack Dougherty mention these men criss-crossing the floor he was supposed to be on.

Then there's Dougherty's bizarre story about going down to the 1st floor after hearing a shot coming from above him, then finding out shots were fired at the President from Eddie Piper, then returning to the 6th floor even though he'd been working on the 5th floor and even though he'd heard the sound of a shot from above him on the 5th.
WTF!!

If there is anything that proves the WC was a sham it's the questioning of Jack Dougherty.

Multiple credible witnesses see a white male pointing a rifle from the SN towards the President at the time of the assassination.
More credible witnesses see a white male in the SN just before the assassination.
Multiple witnesses inside the TSBD report that the sound of the shots came from inside the TSBD.

Personally, I believe Jack Dougherty was the man with the rifle. I believe the available evidence favours this identification.

Opinions are not proof.

In the official narrative all this applies to Oswald.

Believing is something you do in church.

And this from the guy who wants evidence up front for a hypothesis, which normally is the starting point of an investigation to find out if there is evidence to support it. Hilarious! Sorry Dan, but you blew it big time.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 01:48:00 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #102 on: October 31, 2021, 01:18:43 AM »
Opinions are not proof.

And this from the guy who wants evidence up front for a hypothesis, which normally is the starting point of an investigation to find out if there is evidence to support it. Hilarious! Sorry Dan, but you blew it big time.

Are you still here Mr Evidence?
Mr "Jim Braden" and "it's possible maybe the trajectory came from the Dal-Tex perhaps"
Now you've been outed why don't you run along and play with your tinfoil friends.
Some of us are trying to get to the bottom of what happened, rather than parasite off the work of others.
Has it ever crossed your mind to actually contribute?

You miss out the majority of my post and leave in the bit that might also apply to Oswald.
Aren't you a clever boy.

I believe you have nothing to offer yet I don't find myself in a church!

A theory is not proof. It is something that must be "believed in".
It is an interpretation of the available evidence.
Over the posts I've made on this thread I've presented a wealth of evidence that guides my interpretation of events.
You have provided nothing.

Which is more than you usually provide.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: October 31, 2021, 01:18:43 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #103 on: October 31, 2021, 01:18:48 AM »

Why must the shooter be a white male?  Besides, I believe that Steven Wilson was also unaccounted for.

Who, besides Brennan?