Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Signal Man on Elm Street  (Read 7813 times)

Offline Robert Reeves

Re: The Signal Man on Elm Street
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2021, 11:45:22 PM »
Advertisement
In the photo section of the Book Bay Of pigs by Peter Wyden there is a photo of Rip Robertson.....

The man with the umbrella could be Rip Robertson.....Someone that is skilled with photos may be able to confirm....

The man holding the umbrella was identified as Rip Robertson by John O'Hare's son. This happened on twitter. I contacted him and asked if he could deny or confirm if he knows that his father & Rip were both in dealey plaza, he didn't answer. He didn't reply, and who can blame him giving away a very juicy secret to some weasel on the internet. He will probably get around to that (answering) some day when he's signed a financial contract. That's my prediction. Maybe a more socially sophisticated person can get in touch with him and noodle the answer out of him. O'Hare's son said the photo was taken in the Congo. Some CIA crap.

I dunno if you read that article I posted ... https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/cuba/article3952975.html#storylink=related_inline

The CIA sent about 120 Cuban exiles to fight communist-backed guerrillas during the political violence that wracked the country now known as the Democratic Republic of the Congo from 1962-67, says Frank R. Villafaña, author of Cold War in the Congo, virtually the only history of the role of Cubans in the conflict. Fidel Castro supplied about 200 soldiers to the other side.

The rival Cuban forces discovered one another’s presence during a CIA bombing raid on guerrilla positions when ground troops and pilots began cursing one another in Spanish. Later they would fight face to face, when CIA-backed Cubans in patrol boats attacked Castro’s troops along Lake Tanganyika’s shores.

“That was the story that got me interested,” said Villafaña. “When I heard it, I thought it was just typical Cuban exaggeration, but it’s all true. I don’t know why the CIA has kept it so secret. All the documents were supposed to be declassified after 30 years, and here we are 50 years and it’s still all secret.”

The secrecy extends beyond official documents to cloud even the eyewitness accounts of some of the Cuban CIA operatives, now all in their late 70s and beyond. Tamayo, the burly man with the machine gun, is amiable as he shares his recollections of the rescue operation . But, asked about his employer, he turns adamant.

“I don’t know nothing about the CIA,” Tamayo insists.

50 years later ... and look at that final quote “I don’t know nothing about the CIA,” Tamayo insists.

That's what you're up against. These old dudes that did some shizznit for the CIA 50 years ago, still, today, right now, deny they were under CIA control. Still loyal, and serving their master! Giving them complete deniability.

Cuban pilots had been flying missions in the Congo for the CIA since 1962. But the 20 or so ground troops had just arrived in September, specifically to free the American diplomats.

“They didn’t tell us where we were going, or why,” says Angel Benitez, 76, who like the rest of the men had joined the CIA (for a very un-James-Bondish $250 a month) to help fight its ongoing war against Castro. “All they said was, we’d be going thousands and thousands of miles, but we’d still be fighting communism. So we said, sure.”

It was only in the final 30 minutes of three days of flights in military transports with blacked-out windows that the CIA commander, a larger-than-life Texan named Rip Robertson, pulled out a map of the Congo to reveal their destination.

^those are my underlining skills, you may credit me.

These guys are not ever gonna rat on Rip. They wont even rat on the CIA establishment. These men are probably on decent pensions. The guy whose father 'up and died', he hasn't ever been seen again since it got a bit too hot for him. A company man does what he's told to. But O'Hare's son knows the pic of the man holding the umbrella was his dad's boss, Mr Rip Robertson.

I can't even remember the context of why O'Hare's son posted the pic on twitter. I am currently banned from twitter for speaking about covid. I find his identifying Rip Robertson enough confirmation. That's just my personal satisfaction. I am satisfied someone in the know has spoken about Rip Robertson. And what I mean, in the know, O'Hare's son was once featured with his father at a military training camp. He helped his father train killers. Like the real deal. O'Hares son was 15, from memory, and he would train alongside Cuban rebels firing live ammo. O'Hares camp was so well thought of he was taking on U.S military special forces teams and training them in advanced techniques.

O'Hare and Rip Robertson were both experts in whacking people.

If O'Hare's son comes forward and says: yes, my dad is the man photographed with Rip Robertson in dealey plaza ... Seriously, if a CIA payroll killer was involved in the assassination of JFK, what does that mean? why possibly would be the explanation for those two men being in dealey plaza? with the Ed Lansdale accusations made by Prouty, as well, this is treason!

I am most convinced O'Hare was in dealey plaza. Those pics are from spartacus education

I hope O'Hare's son spills the beans on his dad. So far he hasn't commented on the pictures of the two guys in the plaza. So there's some hope!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2021, 11:45:22 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2021, 12:26:17 AM »
The man holding the umbrella was identified as Rip Robertson by John O'Hare's son. This happened on twitter. I contacted him and asked if he could deny or confirm if he knows that his father & Rip were both in dealey plaza, he didn't answer. He didn't reply, and who can blame him giving away a very juicy secret to some weasel on the internet. He will probably get around to that (answering) some day when he's signed a financial contract. That's my prediction. Maybe a more socially sophisticated person can get in touch with him and noodle the answer out of him. O'Hare's son said the photo was taken in the Congo. Some CIA crap.

I dunno if you read that article I posted ... https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/cuba/article3952975.html#storylink=related_inline

50 years later ... and look at that final quote “I don’t know nothing about the CIA,” Tamayo insists.

That's what you're up against. These old dudes that did some shizznit for the CIA 50 years ago, still, today, right now, deny they were under CIA control. Still loyal, and serving their master! Giving them complete deniability.

These guys are not ever gonna rat on Rip. They wont even rat on the CIA establishment. These men are probably on decent pensions. The guy whose father 'up and died', he hasn't ever been seen again since it got a bit too hot for him. A company man does what he's told to. But O'Hare's son knows the pic of the man holding the umbrella was his dad's boss, Mr Rip Robertson.

I can't even remember the context of why O'Hare's son posted the pic on twitter. I am currently banned from twitter for speaking about covid. I find his identifying Rip Robertson enough confirmation. That's just my personal satisfaction. I am satisfied someone in the know has spoken about Rip Robertson. And what I mean, in the know, O'Hare's son was once featured with his father at a military training camp. He helped his father train killers. Like the real deal. O'Hares son was 15, from memory, and he would train alongside Cuban rebels firing live ammo. O'Hares camp was so well thought of he was taking on U.S military special forces teams and training them in advanced techniques.

If O'Hare's son comes forward and says: yes, my dad is the man photographed with Rip Robertson in dealey plaza ... Seriously, if a CIA payroll killer was involved in the assassination of JFK, what does that mean? why possibly would be the explanation for those two men being in dealey plaza? with the Ed Lansdale accusations made by Prouty, as well, this is treason!

I am most convinced O'Hare was in dealey plaza. Those pics are from spartacus education

I hope O'Hare's son spills the beans on his dad. So far he hasn't commented on the pictures of the two guys in the plaza. So there's some hope!

Thank you for the informative post....   For many years I have believed that the plot to murder John Kennedy was planned by CIA men who were POed at JFK for the failed fiasco of BOP....  Some of those CIA guy's futures were destroyed by their involvement with the BOP fiasco...  Some of them had very high political asperations, Like  Allen Dulles, Richard Bissell, and Charles Cabell.... They blamed John Kennedy and hated him.....  When actually it was THEIR hare brained scheme

And they knew that they could goad lunatics like Rip Roberson and Graystone Lynch, Pepe  San Roman.....into performing the hit....

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2021, 12:42:11 AM »
Perhaps a link on mass umbrella toting interlopers wearing GOP bands on their right arms could be provided?

I found ONE video of ONE guy [dressed in black and wearing a gas mask] with a black umbrella and a hammer.. smashing windows.
Evidence of his political affiliation was not apparent.
I did find videos of riots. The claim was that extremist radical elements were responsible.
Many rioters black and white.
How governmental sympathies were determined was a mystery to me. 
They should have all been arrested, charged, brought up and convicted of felony destruction.
I wouldn't care what side of the political aisle they supported.

I did notice that they these are all liberal news networks [figures]
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/07/29/umbrella-man-white-supremacist-minneapolis/
 https://www.justsecurity.org/70497/far-right-infiltrators-and-agitators-in-george-floyd-protests-indicators-of-white-supremacists/
https://www.cbsnews.com/video/authorities-suspect-white-supremacists-and-far-left-extremists-are-behind-violence-at-protests/

"Liberal News networks"  :D

The fact is white supremacists were arrested at those protests and most of them belonged to The Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, Boogaloos which are the same thugs who attacked the Capitol on 1/6. They were using back umbrellas as a symbol.     

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2021, 12:42:11 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2021, 12:48:36 AM »

“One theory is that the assassins wanted Kennedy to know (in his final seconds) exactly why he was being killed,” writes blogger Croft Randle. “The umbrella symbolized Kennedy’s … refusal to provide a covering ‘umbrella’ of air support during the CIA’s failed Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba. The term had been widely used and the significance of the raised umbrella would have instantly been understood by Kennedy.”

The umbrella plus the red rings on the windows of the TSBD was intended to remind JFK that he had  pulled the UMBRELLA OF AIR COVER and the red rings on RED  beach were there as markers to the aircraft ......

Another example of a symbol that was used. The umbrella was a significant one since it was in plain view. 

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2021, 12:53:14 AM »
1 The Signal Man on Elm Street was the thread title given by the poster so I thought that is what he believed.
2..I Never knew about the taboo on umbrellas at the 50th anniversary in Dealey.
However on that day they barricaded that general area and only people with tickets to the occasion were allowed in.
Also, it rained that day so those lucky people got a chilly barrage of moisture.https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/22/jfk-50th-anniversary-assassination-live

There was a mist in the morning but it cleared before Kennedy's plane landed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2021, 12:53:14 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2021, 01:07:58 AM »

The fact is white supremacists were arrested at those protests and most of them belonged to The Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, Boogaloos which are the same thugs who attacked the Capitol on 1/6. They were using back umbrellas as a symbol.   
Another fact is all these claims that are made... never with any links or proof---

The American flags [something despised apparently by the antifa crowd] must be in the way...I don't see a single umbrella -let alone a black one. 

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2021, 01:13:36 AM »
There was a mist in the morning but it cleared before Kennedy's plane landed.
Review the post...the article concerned the 50th anniversary commemoration of the assassination--not the day itself.
Sober up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2021, 01:13:36 AM »

Offline Robert Reeves

« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2021, 01:55:35 AM »
And so the spam about a completely different topic ensues.