Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald: No power lunch  (Read 57405 times)

Offline Jack Nessan

Re: Oswald: No power lunch
« Reply #512 on: October 09, 2021, 05:50:46 PM »
Advertisement
It would be my pleasure, Mr Nessan!

From Mr Molina's HSCA interview:

From Ms Avery Davis' 20 March '64 FBI Interview:

Now, Mr Nessan---------------over to you with your evidence that Mr Molina and Ms Davis lingered front of house for at least five minutes! Whatcha got? Thumb1:

A Ford:    "Well, it turns out both of them made clear that they remained at the front of the building for only a very short time. This provides very strong corroboration for Ms Adams' claimed timeline."

This is what you originally believed, that Molina ans Davis stayed in front of the building. Now you have Molina outside after having gone to the Grassy Knoll, which he states in his WC testimony. He never ellaborates on what he did returning to the building. Obviously he was out front because Adams sees him and Davis upon her return to the front of the building at approximately 12:37.

Avery Davis does not go back into the building and up to the fourth floor until Adams returns to the front of the bulding for the second time. Adams states she passed her on the stairs as she was descending to go out front. Both Adams and Davis then reference watching the same event take place out on the sidewalk at the front of the building. Davis was in the fourth floor office watching and Adams was on the sidewalk watching.

Mr. BELIN - That is helpful information. Is there any other information you have that could be relevant?
Miss ADAMS - There was a man that was standing on the corner of Houston and Elm asking questions there. He was dressed in a suit and a hat, and when I encountered Avery Davis going down, we asked who he was, because he was questioning people as if he were a police officer, and we noticed him take a colored boy away on a motorcycle, and this man was asking questions very efficaciously, and we said, "I guess he is maybe a reporter," and later on on television, there was a man that looked very similar to him, and he was identified as Ruby.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #512 on: October 09, 2021, 05:50:46 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #513 on: October 09, 2021, 07:59:57 PM »
A Ford:    "Well, it turns out both of them made clear that they remained at the front of the building for only a very short time. This provides very strong corroboration for Ms Adams' claimed timeline."

This is what you originally believed, that Molina ans Davis stayed in front of the building. Now you have Molina outside after having gone to the Grassy Knoll, which he states in his WC testimony. He never ellaborates on what he did returning to the building. Obviously he was out front because Adams sees him and Davis upon her return to the front of the building at approximately 12:37.

Avery Davis does not go back into the building and up to the fourth floor until Adams returns to the front of the bulding for the second time. Adams states she passed her on the stairs as she was descending to go out front. Both Adams and Davis then reference watching the same event take place out on the sidewalk at the front of the building. Davis was in the fourth floor office watching and Adams was on the sidewalk watching.

Mr. BELIN - That is helpful information. Is there any other information you have that could be relevant?
Miss ADAMS - There was a man that was standing on the corner of Houston and Elm asking questions there. He was dressed in a suit and a hat, and when I encountered Avery Davis going down, we asked who he was, because he was questioning people as if he were a police officer, and we noticed him take a colored boy away on a motorcycle, and this man was asking questions very efficaciously, and we said, "I guess he is maybe a reporter," and later on on television, there was a man that looked very similar to him, and he was identified as Ruby.

Obviously he was out front because Adams sees him and Davis upon her return to the front of the building at approximately 12:37.

What "return to the front of the building" would that be?

Avery Davis does not go back into the building and up to the fourth floor until Adams returns to the front of the bulding for the second time.

What "second time"?

You seem confused. Adams and Styles left the building at the loading dock at the back within roughly a minute after the shots. To re-enter the building, they went to the front entrance. Styles entered straight away and Adams waited outside for a few minutes before also entering.

Unless I am missing something, there is no "return to the front entrance" or a "second time".
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 08:00:34 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #514 on: October 10, 2021, 02:03:34 AM »

This is what you originally believed, that Molina ans Davis stayed in front of the building.

Yes----------briefly, as they both make clear

Now you have Molina outside after having gone to the Grassy Knoll, which he states in his WC testimony.

Huh?

He never ellaborates on what he did returning to the building.

Yes, he does------------you just haven't read his HSCA interview in full

Obviously he was out front because Adams sees him and Davis upon her return to the front of the building at approximately 12:37.

Her return to the front of the building? What on earth are you yapping about?

Avery Davis does not go back into the building and up to the fourth floor until Adams returns to the front of the bulding for the second time.

Huh? When does Ms Adams return to the front of the building for the second time?

Adams states she passed her on the stairs as she was descending to go out front.

Huh? What are you smoking, Mr Nessan?

Both Adams and Davis then reference watching the same event take place out on the sidewalk at the front of the building. Davis was in the fourth floor office watching and Adams was on the sidewalk watching.

Miss ADAMS - There was a man that was standing on the corner of Houston and Elm asking questions there. He was dressed in a suit and a hat, and when I encountered Avery Davis going down,

Hang on, please don't tell me this is what makes you think Ms Adams encountered Ms Davis on the stairs.............. Holy moly!

we asked who he was, because he was questioning people as if he were a police officer, and we noticed him take a colored boy away on a motorcycle, and this man was asking questions very efficaciously, and we said, "I guess he is maybe a reporter," and later on on television, there was a man that looked very similar to him, and he was identified as Ruby.

Cite for Ms Davis, please!  Thumb1:

In sum: Golly. I wasn't expecting much by way of coherent response from you, Mr Nessan, but this is embarrassingly inept stuff you're fetching up here...............

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #514 on: October 10, 2021, 02:03:34 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #515 on: October 10, 2021, 02:04:51 AM »
You seem confused. Adams and Styles left the building at the loading dock at the back within roughly a minute after the shots. To re-enter the building, they went to the front entrance. Styles entered straight away and Adams waited outside for a few minutes before also entering.

Unless I am missing something, there is no "return to the front entrance" or a "second time".

Poor Mr Nessan's confusion is just next level  :D

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #516 on: October 11, 2021, 06:12:26 AM »

What "return to the front of the building" would that be?

What "second time"?

You are missing something.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #516 on: October 11, 2021, 06:12:26 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #517 on: October 11, 2021, 02:31:54 PM »
You are missing something.

Yes, I am missing your explanation. Now why is that not a surprise?

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #518 on: October 11, 2021, 03:13:02 PM »

more parlour games.  anyone lost the pieces that they're playing with?  i know i have......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #518 on: October 11, 2021, 03:13:02 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #519 on: October 11, 2021, 04:34:43 PM »

Mr Nessan doesn't want to admit he bigtime double-goofed by
------------completely misunderstanding the referenced location of Ms Adams' encounter with Ms Davis
------------inventing a return trip to the front of the building by Ms Adams

Most amusing!  Thumb1: