Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald: No power lunch  (Read 56117 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Oswald: No power lunch
« Reply #504 on: October 05, 2021, 11:18:15 PM »
Advertisement
Let's recap

Mr. BELIN - How long do you think it was between the time the shots were fired and the time you left the window to start toward the stairway?
Miss ADAMS - Between 15 and 30 seconds, estimated, approximately

<>

Mr. BELIN - How long do you think it took you. to get from the window to the bottom of the stairs on the first floor?
Miss ADAMS - I would say no longer than a minute at the most.
Mr. BELIN - So you think that from the time you left the window on the fourth floor until the time you got to the stairs at the bottom of the first floor, was approximately 1 minute?
Miss ADAMS - Yes, approximately.

Prior to her testimony, Adams told the investigators;

On 11/24/63 FBI agents Hardin and Scott wrote in their FD 302 report that Adams had said;

"She and her friend then ran immediately to the back of the building to where the stairs were located and ran down the stairs"

On 02/17/64 she told Jim Leavelle;

"After the third shot I went out the back door" and "The elevator was not running and there was no one on the stairs"

and on 03/23/64 she told the FBI

"After the third shot I observed the car carrying President Kennedy speed away. Sandra Styles and I then ran out of the building via the stairs"

In all these statements, Adams is perfectly consistent in saying that she and Styles ran to the stairs after the third shot

And Sandra Styles backs her up. In her statement to the FBI of 03/23/64 she said;

"I heard shots but thought at the time that they were fireworks. I was unaware of the place the shots came from. I saw people running and others lie down on the ground and realized something was happening but did not know exactly what was happening. Victoria Adams and I left the office at this time, went down the back stairs and left the building at the back door.

And then of course there is Dorothy Garner who, according to Martha Stroud, said she saw Baker and Truly come up after the girls (Adams and Styles) had gone down. Garner explained to Barry Ernest that she did not actually see the girls go down, but she could hear them on the noisy stairs.

Mitch Todd's claim that Adams and Styles stayed on the 4th floor until at least 12:36, when police began locking down the building and an officer told Adams to return to the building is destroyed by the testimony of Officer Barnett, who ran to the back of the building, after hearing the shots and saw officers searching the railroad cars, which means there were officers in the railway yard prior to the building being locked down.

Todd's claim also does not match with Shelley's testimony who said that before he and Lovelady re-entered the TSBD he saw cars being searched in the railway area, clearly indicating police activity very soon after the shots were fire.

And then we have Adams saying in her testimony;

Miss ADAMS - Yes, sir. I went by the one directly in front of the building.
Mr. BELIN - What did you do when you got there?
Miss ADAMS - When I got there, I happened to look around and noticed several of the employees, and I noticed Joe Molina, for one, was standing in front of the building, and also Avery Davis, who works with me, and I said, "What do you think has happened?"

How in the world can Adams see Molina and Davis when they re-entered the building shortly after the shots?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 12:23:34 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #504 on: October 05, 2021, 11:18:15 PM »

Offline Mitch Todd

« Reply #505 on: October 06, 2021, 02:38:32 AM »
It would be my pleasure, Mr Todd!

From Mr Molina's HSCA interview:

From Ms Avery Davis' 20 March '64 FBI Interview:

Now, Mr Todd---------------over to you with your evidence that Mr Molina and Ms Davis lingered front of house for at least five minutes! Whatcha got? I hope it's better than the cop-at-railroads 'clincher' that has just blown up in your face! Thumb1:
Exactly how long did Molina say it was between the time of the last shot to the time he left for grassy knoll?
He didn't really say.

Exactly how long was it before Molina returned to the front of the Depository from the GK?
He didn't say.

Did Molina go straight into the Depository after returning from the GK, or does he linger before going in?
He doesn't really say.

Exactly where in this did Molina say he saw Adams? Was it before he left for the GK? while he was going there? When he was returning? After he returned?
He never said where, when, or even if he ran into her.

His HSCA statements simply don't contain enough information to determine exactly where he was at any given point in the minutes after the assassination. His WC statement is no better.

As for Davis, if you take her statement at face value, she would have been back in the TSBD even before Adams and Styles would have reached the first floor. So either she comes back out later, or spends more time in front of the building that her FBI statement would seem to imply.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #506 on: October 06, 2021, 08:34:20 AM »
Exactly how long did Molina say it was between the time of the last shot to the time he left for grassy knoll?
He didn't really say.

Except... he did: "When everybody started to get up"

Exactly how long was it before Molina returned to the front of the Depository from the GK?
He didn't say.

Except... he did: he makes it clear that he DIDN'T return to the front of the Depository, he went inside via a side door. It is evident that you were completely unaware of the contents of Mr Molina's HSCA interview when you put together your timeline

Did Molina go straight into the Depository after returning from the GK, or does he linger before going in?
He doesn't really say.

Who cares? He is nowhere near the front of the Depository, which is where Ms Adams has seen him

Exactly where in this did Molina say he saw Adams? Was it before he left for the GK? while he was going there? When he was returning? After he returned?

Who cares? She correctly places him in front of the Depository a short time after the shooting, which tallies with his account of his whereabouts

His HSCA statements simply don't contain enough information to determine exactly where he was at any given point in the minutes after the assassination. His WC statement is no better.

His HSCA statements blow your timeline out of the water, Mr Todd

As for Davis, if you take her statement at face value, she would have been back in the TSBD even before Adams and Styles would have reached the first floor. So either she comes back out later, or spends more time in front of the building that her FBI statement would seem to imply.

Nope----------some initial confusion, then following in direction of JFK's car a short ways, then turns around and heads back towards front entrance. Her account is fully compatible with Ms Adams'. Your timeline for Ms Adams is not remotely supported by her account.

It's painfully obvious, Mr Todd, that in putting together your timeline for Ms Adams you missed the detail about Mr Molina and Ms Adams and so never thought to cross-reference their own statements.

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 02:02:39 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #506 on: October 06, 2021, 08:34:20 AM »

Offline Mitch Todd

« Reply #507 on: October 08, 2021, 03:25:17 AM »
MT:
He didn't really say.

Except... he did: "When everybody started to get up"
And when, exactly, was that?

MT:
He didn't say.

Except... he did: he makes it clear that he DIDN'T return to the front of the Depository, he went inside via a side door. It is evident that you were completely unaware of the contents of Mr Molina's HSCA interview when you put together your timeline
Molina said that he came in through the "red gates." Those are the chain-link gates at the front of the depository. The front. Not the side.

MT:
He doesn't really say.

Who cares? He is nowhere near the front of the Depository, which is where Ms Adams has seen him
If Molina re-enters through the red gates, then he's at the front of the Depository.

MT:

Who cares? She correctly places him in front of the Depository a short time after the shooting, which tallies with his account of his whereabouts
define "short time."

MT:

His HSCA statements blow your timeline out of the water, Mr Todd
You might like to think so, but then again, you can't answer my questions either specifically or correctly.

MT:
As for Davis, if you take her statement at face value, she would have been back in the TSBD even before Adams and Styles would have reached the first floor. So either she comes back out later, or spends more time in front of the building that her FBI statement would seem to imply

Nope----------some initial confusion, then following in direction of JFK's car a short ways, then turns around and heads back towards front entrance. Her account is fully compatible with Ms Adams'. Your timeline for Ms Adams is not remotely supported by her account.
She said that she didn't realize the President had been shot at until she saw a policeman run past, which describes Joe Smith's dash along the front of the TSBD; Smith is seen in the Couch film running past the red gates about 30 seconds after the last shot. She then moves forward with the crowd, but after 15 feet she turns back and goes back into the building. It doesn't take long to get carried 15 feet with the crowd, and it doesn't take long to walk back through the door..which wasn't far, since she'd started on the front steps. That is, if you take her statement literally. When Smith passed Davis, Adams and Styles were yet to reach the stairwy (per Adams) or had yet to leave (per Styles). They wouldn't have made it down stairs, out the back door, all the way around the building, and back to the front door in thetime it would take Davis to travel 15 feet forwards from the front steps, then backwards through the door. If you take the statement literally.

It's painfully obvious, Mr Todd, that in putting together your timeline for Ms Adams you missed the detail about Mr Molina and Ms Adams and so never thought to cross-reference their own statements.
The only thing that's obvious here is, you can't read particularly well and you don't take time to think anything through. Then again, what else should we expect from a guy whose motto seems to be "who cares?"

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #508 on: October 08, 2021, 04:08:07 AM »
Molina said that he came in through the "red gates." Those are the chain-link gates at the front of the depository. The front. Not the side.
If Molina re-enters through the red gates, then he's at the front of the Depository.
define "short time."
You might like to think so, but then again, you can't answer my questions either specifically or correctly.
She said that she didn't realize the President had been shot at until she saw a policeman run past, which describes Joe Smith's dash along the front of the TSBD; Smith is seen in the Couch film running past the red gates about 30 seconds after the last shot. She then moves forward with the crowd, but after 15 feet she turns back and goes back into the building. It doesn't take long to get carried 15 feet with the crowd, and it doesn't take long to walk back through the door..which wasn't far, since she'd started on the front steps. That is, if you take her statement literally. When Smith passed Davis, Adams and Styles were yet to reach the stairwy (per Adams) or had yet to leave (per Styles). They wouldn't have made it down stairs, out the back door, all the way around the building, and back to the front door in thetime it would take Davis to travel 15 feet forwards from the front steps, then backwards through the door. If you take the statement literally.
The only thing that's obvious here is, you can't read particularly well and you don't take time to think anything through. Then again, what else should we expect from a guy whose motto seems to be "who cares?"

Says who?

Only because you assume that the red gates Molina was talking about were indeed exclusively at the front of the building. You have failed completely to show they were.

As if you can answer any question with anything but speculation and assumption

She said that she didn't realize the President had been shot at until she saw a policeman run past, which describes Joe Smith's dash along the front of the TSBD

Another one of your assumptions.....

When Smith passed Davis, Adams and Styles were yet to reach the stairwy (per Adams) or had yet to leave (per Styles). They wouldn't have made it down stairs, out the back door, all the way around the building, and back to the front door in thetime it would take Davis to travel 15 feet forwards from the front steps, then backwards through the door. If you take the statement literally.

No. Only according to your assumptions.... You do this constantly. You make an assumption (like the erroneous one that the cop who told Adams to return to the building was one of men locking down the building) and then build on that as if it was true, despite the fact that you haven't got a shred of evidence for it. There's a reason why you haven't responded to my last post and we both know what that reason is!

The preponderance of evidence that Adams and Styles went down stairs immediately after the last shot is conclusive and it would have taken them less than a minute to leave the building. You're not fooling anybody!

And there is the sign of utter weakness and desperation; the personal attack! It completely destroys whatever credibility you had left.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 04:11:39 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #508 on: October 08, 2021, 04:08:07 AM »

Offline Mitch Todd

« Reply #509 on: October 08, 2021, 08:09:39 AM »

Says who?
Says Molina. "So I then came back into the building, not through the front door, but through -- there's some red gates further on this side of the building and I went in through there and went into the workroom area of the first floor"

"this side of the building" juxtposed with "the front door" = the front of the building.

Only because you assume that the red gates Molina was talking about were indeed exclusively at the front of the building. You have failed completely to show they were.
This image has already been posted in this thread, but maybe you missed it. Please tell me where the gates are.

As if you can answer any question with anything but speculation and assumption
:D You're a funny man, Mr Weidmann. You're also about the last guy around here who needs to be throwing out that accusation.

She said that she didn't realize the President had been shot at until she saw a policeman run past, which describes Joe Smith's dash along the front of the TSBD
Another one of your assumptions.....
You have some funny ideas about the word "assumption"

Avery says she didn't know what had happened until she saw a policeman running "in the direction of the President's car." The statement implies that he was the first policeman she saw running in that direction after the shooting. Joe Marshall Smith said he ran from his position on the East side of the Elm/Houston towards the GK. You can see him do so at the beginning of the Couch film, as I've already mentioned. He ran down the sidewalk next to and directly in front of the TSBD entrance...literally only feet from the TSBD steps. That is, directly in front of Avery. Of the three officers who were stationed at the corner of Elm and Main, he was the only one whose movements after the shooting match what Avery described.

And if he wasn't the first officer who Avery saw going in that direction, then Mr Ford has an even bigger problem, since this would take Avery back into the TSBD that much faster.

When Smith passed Davis, Adams and Styles were yet to reach the stairw[a]y (per Adams) or had yet to leave (per Styles). They wouldn't have made it down stairs, out the back door, all the way around the building, and back to the front door in the time it would take Davis to travel 15 feet forwards from the front steps, then backwards through the door. If you take the statement literally.

No. Only according to your assumptions.... You do this constantly.
I didn't assume what Avery said. I didn't assume what Joe Smith said. I didn't assume what EL Smith and Welcome Barnett said that they didn't do. That comes from their statements and testimonies. The cop running West down Old Elm in the Couch film has to be Joe Smith, by simple elimination. The Couch film, in turn, gives us a good idea of how soon after the assassination that Avery would have seen Smith whiz by.

I also didn't assume that Adams and Styles delayed their departure from the SF&C office window on the 4th floor. That is what they've said. I did not assume their path from said window to the front of the TSBD -- I used what they have stated. It's no assumption the length of their path from the 4th floor window to the front of the TSBD is far, far longer than the 15 feet forwards, 15 feet back, and 15 feet to the door Avery says she travelled.

And no assumption is required, once you put all of this together, to realize that a literal reading of Avery's statement leads directly to a situation where she would have been back in the building well before Adams and Styles made it to the area near the front door.

You make an assumption (like the erroneous one that the cop who told Adams to return to the building was one of men locking down the building) and then build on that as if it was true, despite the fact that you haven't got a shred of evidence for it. There's a reason why you haven't responded to my last post and we both know what that reason is!
I know that the reason is that I only have so much time to do this, and your posts are full of weird accusations and misstatements where I have to go back, double check, then come in and correct what you've mangled. It takes time to do that. For example, you didn't know about the gate at the front of the TSBD?

The preponderance of evidence that Adams and Styles went down stairs immediately after the last shot is conclusive and it would have taken them less than a minute to leave the building. You're not fooling anybody!
IIRC, neither one said they left immediately, especially in the sense that you want to believe. Adams testified that it was 15-30 seconds. Styles said it was 1-2 minutes from what I recall. You can't even get your star witnesses right without misrepresenting them.

And there is the sign of utter weakness and desperation; the personal attack! It completely destroys whatever credibility you had left.
It's a sign that I find Mr Ford's arguments tediously lightweight and insubstantial. Also, he appears to be lacking fairly basic reading skills and logical skills. As I said, I chalk it up to his "who cares" attitude. As for you, I keep noticing that you like to unilaterally declare yourself the victor. This habit says far more about you than it does those you like to pretend you've vanquished. And it implies that there's a large delta between where you put yourself in this world versus the place you really occupy.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #510 on: October 08, 2021, 10:41:47 AM »

Certainly not five minutes after the last shot! Use your common sense, man

He reentered the main building through a side door

~Grin~ Nice try, Mr Todd. But Ms Adams says she saw him standing in front of the front entrance to the building. No one, as you well know, described those gates as the front entrance!

define "short time."

Bzzzzt. There's no way you're gonna get five+ mins out of Ms Davis' description of her movements, Mr Todd, no matter how desperately you try. Initial confusion + down the steps + down a ways west + trying to work out what's happened + walks back to front entrance = ~ 2 mins

~Grin~ I will happily use those words in response to gaslighting 'questions' from hardline Warren Gullibles like you, Mr Todd

It's evident that you care intensely about the Adams timeline you so meticulously put together, Mr Todd, and it clearly upsets you that it has been exposed as not comporting with the facts! But there's a life lesson in here you might profit from: do your research BEFORE proclaiming confidently how things went down.

Hope this helps! Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #510 on: October 08, 2021, 10:41:47 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #511 on: October 08, 2021, 11:24:51 AM »
Says Molina. "So I then came back into the building, not through the front door, but through -- there's some red gates further on this side of the building and I went in through there and went into the workroom area of the first floor"

"this side of the building" juxtposed with "the front door" = the front of the building.
This image has already been posted in this thread, but maybe you missed it. Please tell me where the gates are.

:D You're a funny man, Mr Weidmann. You're also about the last guy around here who needs to be throwing out that accusation.

Avery says she didn't know what had happened until she saw a policeman running "in the direction of the President's car." The statement implies that he was the first policeman she saw running in that direction after the shooting. Joe Marshall Smith said he ran from his position on the East side of the Elm/Houston towards the GK. You can see him do so at the beginning of the Couch film, as I've already mentioned. He ran down the sidewalk next to and directly in front of the TSBD entrance...literally only feet from the TSBD steps. That is, directly in front of Avery. Of the three officers who were stationed at the corner of Elm and Main, he was the only one whose movements after the shooting match what Avery described.

And if he wasn't the first officer who Avery saw going in that direction, then Mr Ford has an even bigger problem, since this would take Avery back into the TSBD that much faster.
I didn't assume what Avery said. I didn't assume what Joe Smith said. I didn't assume what EL Smith and Welcome Barnett said that they didn't do. That comes from their statements and testimonies. The cop running West down Old Elm in the Couch film has to be Joe Smith, by simple elimination. The Couch film, in turn, gives us a good idea of how soon after the assassination that Avery would have seen Smith whiz by.

I also didn't assume that Adams and Styles delayed their departure from the SF&C office window on the 4th floor. That is what they've said. I did not assume their path from said window to the front of the TSBD -- I used what they have stated. It's no assumption the length of their path from the 4th floor window to the front of the TSBD is far, far longer than the 15 feet forwards, 15 feet back, and 15 feet to the door Avery says she travelled.

And no assumption is required, once you put all of this together, to realize that a literal reading of Avery's statement leads directly to a situation where she would have been back in the building well before Adams and Styles made it to the area near the front door.
I know that the reason is that I only have so much time to do this, and your posts are full of weird accusations and misstatements where I have to go back, double check, then come in and correct what you've mangled. It takes time to do that. For example, you didn't know about the gate at the front of the TSBD?
IIRC, neither one said they left immediately, especially in the sense that you want to believe. Adams testified that it was 15-30 seconds. Styles said it was 1-2 minutes from what I recall. You can't even get your star witnesses right without misrepresenting them.
It's a sign that I find Mr Ford's arguments tediously lightweight and insubstantial. Also, he appears to be lacking fairly basic reading skills and logical skills. As I said, I chalk it up to his "who cares" attitude. As for you, I keep noticing that you like to unilaterally declare yourself the victor. This habit says far more about you than it does those you like to pretend you've vanquished. And it implies that there's a large delta between where you put yourself in this world versus the place you really occupy.

Really?  :D

Avery says she didn't know what had happened until she saw a policeman running "in the direction of the President's car." The statement implies that he was the first policeman she saw running in that direction after the shooting. Joe Marshall Smith said he ran from his position on the East side of the Elm/Houston towards the GK.

Davis' statement does not imply anything. All she said was that she saw a policeman "running in the direction of the President's car". Everything else is your imagination, just like it was when you incorrectly assumed that Adams was told to return to the building by an officer who was part of the lock down team and completely ignored there were already police officers in the railway yard within less than a minute after the shots.

The cop running West down Old Elm in the Couch film has to be Joe Smith, by simple elimination.

"Has to be"?... Now there's an assumption, if I ever saw one!

But let's say, for the sake of argument that you are right. Previously you said;

She said that she didn't realize the President had been shot at until she saw a policeman run past, which describes Joe Smith's dash along the front of the TSBD; Smith is seen in the Couch film running past the red gates about 30 seconds after the last shot. She then moves forward with the crowd, but after 15 feet she turns back and goes back into the building. It doesn't take long to get carried 15 feet with the crowd, and it doesn't take long to walk back through the door..which wasn't far, since she'd started on the front steps. That is, if you take her statement literally.

When Smith passed Davis, Adams and Styles were yet to reach the stairwy (per Adams) or had yet to leave (per Styles). They wouldn't have made it down stairs, out the back door, all the way around the building, and back to the front door in thetime it would take Davis to travel 15 feet forwards from the front steps, then backwards through the door. If you take the statement literally.

I'm not sure what the point is that you are trying to make, but if it is that Davis was already back in the building by the time Adams and Styles reached the front of the TSBD, then you need to explain how Adams could have seen Davis, which of course you can't!

In fact, in the real world, all this actually means is that Davis did indeed re-enter the building shortly after the shots and that Adams saw her prior to that, which clearly suggests that Adams and Styles must have left the 4th floor immediately after the last shot! There is no other explanation. If, as you claimed previously, Adams and Styles did not leave the 4th floor until well after 12:36 (I'm paraphrasing) than Davis, as a consequence, would have had to stay outside the building until at least 12:39, which, in any other place than your alternate reality, is clearing not the case.

I also didn't assume that Adams and Styles delayed their departure from the SF&C office window on the 4th floor. That is what they've said.

It's not only an assumption, it's also simply not true. Styles may have been ambivalent in her statements but Adams has been nothing but consistent. Also an early departure from the 4th floor matches all the other known details, a late departure, like the one you advocate, doesn't.

Mr. BELIN - How long do you think it was between the time the shots were fired and the time you left the window to start toward the stairway?
Miss ADAMS - Between 15 and 30 seconds, estimated, approximately

<>

Mr. BELIN - How long do you think it took you. to get from the window to the bottom of the stairs on the first floor?
Miss ADAMS - I would say no longer than a minute at the most.
Mr. BELIN - So you think that from the time you left the window on the fourth floor until the time you got to the stairs at the bottom of the first floor, was approximately 1 minute?
Miss ADAMS - Yes, approximately.

Prior to her testimony, Adams told the investigators;

On 11/24/63 FBI agents Hardin and Scott wrote in their FD 302 report that Adams had said;

"She and her friend then ran immediately to the back of the building to where the stairs were located and ran down the stairs"

On 02/17/64 she told Jim Leavelle;

"After the third shot I went out the back door" and "The elevator was not running and there was no one on the stairs"

and on 03/23/64 she told the FBI

"After the third shot I observed the car carrying President Kennedy speed away. Sandra Styles and I then ran out of the building via the stairs"

In all these statements, Adams is perfectly consistent in saying that she and Styles ran to the stairs after the third shot

And Sandra Styles backs her up. In her statement to the FBI of 03/23/64 she said;

"I heard shots but thought at the time that they were fireworks. I was unaware of the place the shots came from. I saw people running and others lie down on the ground and realized something was happening but did not know exactly what was happening. Victoria Adams and I left the office at this time, went down the back stairs and left the building at the back door.

And then of course there is Dorothy Garner who, according to Martha Stroud, said she saw Baker and Truly come up after the girls (Adams and Styles) had gone down. Garner explained to Barry Ernest that she did not actually see the girls go down, but she could hear them on the noisy stairs.

I know that the reason is that I only have so much time to do this, and your posts are full of weird accusations and misstatements where I have to go back, double check, then come in and correct what you've mangled. It takes time to do that.

Yeah right.... and you still get it wrong time after time... and you have the time to reply to others, go figure.

For example, you didn't know about the gate at the front of the TSBD?

Of course I know about the gate between the TSBD and the annex building, which places it next to the TSBD and not at the front of the TSBD. And that gate does not give access to the TSBD. It gives access to doors on the west side of the building, which is where Molina said he entered. Where Molina was exactly is actually insignificant because whether you place him near the front entrance or near the gates, he's still on the same dead end street running in front of the TSBD and that's where Adams saw him. Period!

And talking about misrepresentation; when you completely ignore all the statements Adams made, when you dismiss what Garner told Stroud and when you cherry-pick a statement by Styles, you like, what else are you doing but misrepresenting the evidence?

And, even worse, you keep changing your story. What's up with that? Not so long ago you claimed that Adams and Styles stayed on the 4th floor (I am paraphrasing) until well after 12:36 (when the lock down at the back started, remember?), now you go with a recollection of 1-2 minutes that Styles might have said. You are all over the place. If the women stayed on the 4th floor for 1-2 minutes they would have ran into Truly and Baker and they would be on the 1st floor well before Shelley and Lovelady even entered the building. You really need to start thinking things through before you write this nonsense.

It's a sign that I find Mr Ford's arguments tediously lightweight and insubstantial. Also, he appears to be lacking fairly basic reading skills and logical skills. As I said, I chalk it up to his "who cares" attitude.

You might want to take some time out of your busy schedule to look up the meaning of the word "arrogance".

As for you, I keep noticing that you like to unilaterally declare yourself the victor. This habit says far more about you than it does those you like to pretend you've vanquished. And it implies that there's a large delta between where you put yourself in this world versus the place you really occupy.

Says the guy on a high horse who makes all sorts of dubious claims, presents assumptions and opinions as "evidence", and is not able to come up with a coherent timeline of his own.

And BTW, pointing out that you are running from a conversation is not the same as declaring myself the victor. That would be a pointless exercise anyway when one deals with a LN who will never agree with anything I say in the first place. The only one who is talking in terms of winning an argument is you, which tells me all I need to know about your mindset. I understood a long time ago that it's practically impossible to persuade a LN of anything, so trying to "win an argument" would be (and still is) a complete waste of time.

Like it or not, the bottom line is that Adams saw Molina and Davis;

Miss ADAMS - Yes, sir. I went by the one directly in front of the building.
Mr. BELIN - What did you do when you got there?
Miss ADAMS - When I got there, I happened to look around and noticed several of the employees, and I noticed Joe Molina, for one, was standing in front of the building, and also Avery Davis, who works with me, and I said, "What do you think has happened?"

So far, you have failed miserably (once again) to demonstrate that Molina and Davis stayed outside the building substantially longer than they said. Your assumption that they did is meaningless!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 09:43:09 PM by Martin Weidmann »