Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald: No power lunch  (Read 56136 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Oswald: No power lunch
« Reply #304 on: September 11, 2021, 10:57:42 PM »
Advertisement

Nice graphic Jerry,  and shows that Oswald didn't need to have his " entire torso" hanging out the window LOL and as I said Oswald just needed to stick his head slightly out. And from your graphic from that position he could see ALL of the sidewalk which is even more than I predicted. Thumb1:

Btw some people have no idea how a window works,

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #304 on: September 11, 2021, 10:57:42 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #305 on: September 12, 2021, 12:57:28 AM »
Those who sincerely wish to establish how quickly Ms Adams and Ms Styles reached the front of the building need ask themselves a simple question:

What account did Mr Joe Molina and Ms Avery Davis give of their own movements post-assassination?

Well, it turns out both of them made clear that they remained at the front of the building for only a very short time. This provides very strong corroboration for Ms Adams' claimed timeline.

Thumb1:

I hereby reopen my cordial invitation to Mr Nessan (or any other Warren Gullible) to reconcile the Warren Report timeline for Ms Adams with the below-------------------------

Miss ADAMS. When I got there (the front of the building, A.F.), I happened to look around and noticed several of the employees, and I noticed Joe Molina, for one, was standing in front of the building, and also Avery Davis, who works with me, and I said, "What do you think has happened?" And she said, "I don't know."

Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #306 on: September 12, 2021, 01:09:20 AM »
And for what? So that he can later correctly "guess" that exactly those two men he saw on the sidewalk would walk around the building and enter it at the back at a location that can be seen from the Domino room, some 5 minutes prior to the assassination.

Thank You, Martin.....  You've pointed out the most ridiculous part of Myton's insane fabrication.   I once had some respect for Myton....  Now I simply pity him.     He clearly cannot reason rationally......

Huh? For as long as I can remember you have always been calling me names which shows absolutely no respect so stop your never ending urge to fabricate, it just erodes whatever credibility you had left which now stands at less than zero!

Oswald before the unexpected assassination had no qualms about being seen and in fact exposed his entire head and torso by sitting on the window sill as testified by Howard Brennan(*1) and as Oswald had left most of his money and wedding ring with Marina, Oswald knew there would be no return from his murderous act which is exemplified when Oswald attempted to kill Walker, Oswald's note specifically says "IF I am alive and taken prisoner"(*2) Oswald is fully aware of what the outcome would be if he murdered someone which is reinforced by Oswald's insightful comment after killing a Police Officer, "Well, you fry for that,".

And as for the reason for Oswald scoping the street below would be, and as I have always maintained is to check out who was where because some of Oswald's fellow workers did discuss watching the Presidential Parade from the sixth floor(*3) and we know Bonnie Ray did in fact come up to Oswald's sixth floor which would have made Oswald even more determined to see if anybody else would follow in the footsteps of Bonnie Ray. So seeing Jarman and Norman disappear would have made Oswald nervous but fortunately for Oswald and unfortunately for Kennedy they both went to the fifth floor.
The reason for Oswald wanting to maintain control over his immediate destiny is abundantly clear and the fact that I am encountering so much hostility only means that you guys know it too.  Thumb1:

(*1)Mr. BELIN. At the time you saw this man on the sixth floor, how much of the man could you see?
Mr. BRENNAN. Well, I could see at one time he came to the window and he sat sideways on the window sill. That was previous to President Kennedy getting there. And I could see practically his whole body, from his hips up. But at the time that he was firing the gun, a possibility from his belt up.

(*2)

(*3)Mr. BALL. You say you went back upstairs. Where did you go?
Mr. WILLIAMS. I went back up to the sixth floor.
Mr. BALL. Why did you go to the sixth floor?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, at the time everybody was talking like they was going to watch from the sixth floor. I think Billy Lovelady said he wanted to watch from up there. And also my friend; this Spanish boy, by the name of Danny Arce, we had agreed at first to come back up to the sixth floor. So I thought everybody was going to be on the sixth floor.

JohnM
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 01:15:01 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #306 on: September 12, 2021, 01:09:20 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #307 on: September 12, 2021, 01:16:53 AM »

And as for the reason for Oswald scoping the street below would be, and as I have always maintained is to check out who was where because some of Oswald's fellow workers did discuss watching the Presidential Parade from the sixth floor(*3) and we know Bonnie Ray did in fact come up to Oswald's sixth floor which would have made Oswald even more determined to see if anybody else would follow in the footsteps of Bonnie Ray. So seeing Jarman and Norman disappear would have made Oswald nervous but fortunately for Oswald and unfortunately for Kennedy they both went to the fifth floor.

Exactly-----------the sixth floor would have been an insane choice for a Depository-employed lone wolf gunman, who could have every expectation of company from fellow workers and would have to trust to remarkable luck. Why not simply choose the seventh floor instead?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #308 on: September 12, 2021, 03:22:44 AM »
It's a little ironic because I'm not sure that Lee knew that he was offering an airtight alibi when he told Fritz that he saw Junior, and a short statured man walk by the domino room as he sat there in the Domino Room eating his lunch.

Mr. BALL. He mentioned who he was having lunch with, did he not?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; he told me he was having lunch when the President was shot.
Mr. BALL. With whom?
Mr. FRITZ. With someone called Junior, someone he worked with down there, but he didn't remember the other boy's name.

Mr. BALL - Did you see Lee Oswald?
Mr. JARMAN - No; I didn't.
Mr. BALL - After his arrest, he stated to a police officer that he had had lunch with you. Did you have lunch with him?
Mr. JARMAN - No, sir; I didn't.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #308 on: September 12, 2021, 03:22:44 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #309 on: September 12, 2021, 11:46:22 AM »
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; he told me he was having lunch when the President was shot.
Mr. BALL. With whom?
Mr. FRITZ. With someone called Junior, someone he worked with down there, but he didn't remember the other boy's name.

Mr. BALL - After his arrest, he stated to a police officer that he had had lunch with you. Did you have lunch with him?

JohnM

More Soopah-Doopah-Mytton-Cherrypicking!

Bookhout Interrogation Report, 11/23:

And then of course we have this in Captain Fritz's own handwriting:

At no point did Mr Oswald claim he ate lunch WITH these two men.

He did however claim he consumed the remainder of his lunch (sandwich/apple/Coke) in the presence of PLENTY other employees out on the front steps---------because he had gone outside to the watch the P. Parade

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #310 on: September 12, 2021, 12:00:41 PM »
The sixth floor would NOT have been chosen by anyone NOT confident that the space could be kept clear of employees. It certainly would NOT have been chosen by a lone wolf gunman, such as Mr Oswald is alleged to have been.

Mr Oswald was not on the sixth floor during any of the period the poor Warren Gullibles need him to be there. He was downstairs the entire time.

Others however were on the sixth floor------------------and they controlled the space, flashing fake credentials to any employee who may have happened to come up.

Question! Why did manual workers NOT choose the sixth floor, despite having earlier agreed to do so? See above!

Question! Why did Mr Bonnie Ray Williams leave the sixth floor, and wildly change his story as to WHEN he did this? Because he was told to leave the floor by men he believed at the time to be security detail.

Question! Why did Messrs Norman & Jarman NOT choose the sixth floor and instead choose the fifth? Because they saw Mr Williams on his own up at the FIFTH floor window and decided to join him.

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 12:09:46 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #310 on: September 12, 2021, 12:00:41 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #311 on: September 12, 2021, 04:35:56 PM »
More Soopah-Doopah-Mytton-Cherrypicking!

He did however claim he consumed the remainder of his lunch (sandwich/apple/Coke) in the presence of PLENTY other employees out on the front steps---------because he had gone outside to the watch the P. Parade

Thumb1:

Thank You Mr Ford....  Most folks will see that Captain Fritz was lying when he replied to Ball....However you can be sure that Johnny Myton will continue to believe the lie.

Mr. BALL. With whom?

« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 04:37:57 PM by Walt Cakebread »