Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald: No power lunch  (Read 56140 times)

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: Oswald: No power lunch
« Reply #168 on: September 04, 2021, 03:05:24 AM »
Advertisement
In other words; do I have a theory? No, I don't.

In fact, the whole things is so long ago, that I don't even care who did it. I just find the case against Oswald interesting.
The whole saga is amazing. I have much enjoyed my 5 months looking into all of this, especially during the covid lockdown.
The coincidences & flukes etc are amazing. Things could so easily have gone in a different direction.
A major problem is the contradictions. i u we have to sift the good from the bad.
I came back mainly to find out more about the reason for the lapel flip at Z224. And as usual i found that this had as usual been solved a long time ago.
So i probly wont be spending much time here any more.
Highlites.............
I enjoyed finding Hoffman & his falcon in Bell's footage.
I enjoyed finding Romack & Rackley in Hughes' footage.
And finding the pix & the letter re the slug-hole in the JFK limo floor.
And the frame showing the AR15 swinging upwards in the Bronson footage, in Hickey's hands, just after Hickey fired at Z313.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: September 04, 2021, 03:05:24 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #169 on: September 04, 2021, 03:14:51 AM »

Mr. BELIN - After you left the Scott Foresman office and went into the stock-room, did you
          see anyone until you got to the stairs on the fourth floor other than the person you were with?
     Miss ADAMS - Outside of our office employees; no.
     Mr. BELIN - Would these office employees that you might have seen, all be women?
     Miss ADAMS - Yes, sir.

Adams said they went immediately to the stockroom; I wonder how many of these "office employees" would have been in the stockroom during (or possibly immediately after) the assassination. It sounds like she didn't cross through the stockroom to the stairs right away and that it was some time after the shooting, if women were arriving back from the street.

This is compatible with Sandra Styles remembering that Adams and her first went to the passenger elevator and waited a while but it never arrived. The women then started down the steps after Truly and Baker had gone up; the two women passed by Shelley and Lovelady on the first. Truly and Baker stopped on the fourth on their way back from the roof, which is when Dorothy Garner could have seen them.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 03:24:49 AM by Jerry Organ »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #170 on: September 04, 2021, 03:23:47 AM »
...Because he ate there regularly and because there were only a handful of minority employees in the Book Depository, it would have been easy for Oswald to guess who had eaten lunch there."
But then...that would be just a guess.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: September 04, 2021, 03:23:47 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #171 on: September 04, 2021, 03:43:19 AM »
Mr. BELIN - You took those stairs. Were you walking or running as you went down the stairs?
Miss ADAMS - I was running. We were running.
Mr. BELIN - What kind of shoes did you have on?
Miss ADAMS - Three-inch heels.
Mr. BELIN - You had heels. Now, as you were running down the stairs, did you encounter anyone?
Miss ADAMS - Not during the actual running down the stairs; no, sir.

Obviously not the exact shoe, but the right heel size.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #172 on: September 04, 2021, 03:53:05 AM »

Mr. BELIN - After you left the Scott Foresman office and went into the stock-room, did you
          see anyone until you got to the stairs on the fourth floor other than the person you were with?
     Miss ADAMS - Outside of our office employees; no.
     Mr. BELIN - Would these office employees that you might have seen, all be women?
     Miss ADAMS - Yes, sir.

Adams said they went immediately to the stockroom; I wonder how many of these "office employees" would have been in the stockroom during (or possibly immediately after) the assassination. It sounds like she didn't cross through the stockroom to the stairs right away and that it was some time after the shooting, if women were arriving back from the street.

This is compatible with Sandra Styles remembering that Adams and her first went to the passenger elevator and waited a while but it never arrived. The women then started down the steps after Truly and Baker had gone up; the two women passed by Shelley and Lovelady on the first. Truly and Baker stopped on the fourth on their way back from the roof, which is when Dorothy Garner could have seen them.

It sounds like she didn't cross through the stockroom to the stairs right away and that it was some time after the shooting, if women were arriving back from the street.

It sounds like? You seem to have missed that there were windows on the side of the building also. Actually, there was one next to the stairs. There could have been women watching the parade at those windows. Adams says not a word about women arriving back from the street. She merely confirms that apart from her regular co-workers she saw nobody on the 4th floor.

The women then started down the steps after Truly and Baker had gone up; the two women passed by Shelley and Lovelady on the first.

Physically impossible because Shelley and Lovelady, by their own statements, did not enter the building on the first floor until  around 12:35.

Adams and Styles left the TSBD at the back, and walked around the building at the side of the railway yard. Adams heard a DPD radio broadcast on a motorbike parked in front of the main entrance at 12:36. There is no way Adams could have seen Shelley and Lovelady on the first floor, walk around three sides of the building and be near the motorbike within one minute.

Truly and Baker stopped on the fourth on their way back from the roof, which is when Dorothy Garner could have seen them.

Except Garner told Martha Strout that she saw Baker and Truly come up after Adams and Styles has gone down.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 04:28:00 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: September 04, 2021, 03:53:05 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #173 on: September 04, 2021, 03:55:09 AM »
Mr. BELIN - You took those stairs. Were you walking or running as you went down the stairs?
Miss ADAMS - I was running. We were running.
Mr. BELIN - What kind of shoes did you have on?
Miss ADAMS - Three-inch heels.
Mr. BELIN - You had heels. Now, as you were running down the stairs, did you encounter anyone?
Miss ADAMS - Not during the actual running down the stairs; no, sir.

Obviously not the exact shoe, but the right heel size.

JohnM

And your point is?

Why are you changing the subject and running from answering my questions?

Care to explain to me how Adams and Styles could have seen Shelley and Lovelady at the bottom of the stairs, when both men were not even back in the building until at least 5 minutes after the shots?

Or, alternatively, if you are going to claim that Adams and Styles did not leave the 4th floor until several minutes after the shots, how can Dorothy Garner say that they went down before Baker and Truly came up?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #174 on: September 04, 2021, 04:26:03 AM »
And your point is?

Why are you changing the subject and running from answering my questions?

Sorry Martin, I only debate Conspiracy Theorists, fence sitters need not apply.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: September 04, 2021, 04:26:03 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #175 on: September 04, 2021, 04:35:12 AM »
Sorry Martin, I only debate Conspiracy Theorists, fence sitters need not apply.

JohnM

Yeah, that's what I thought. Your little hit and run game backfired and now you don't know what to do ....

You either understand there is an obvious problem with Adam's testimony re where she saw Shelley and Lovelady, which makes you look disingenuous at best.

Or you demonstrate that you don't know the evidence as you pretend to do.

Thank you for playing.....

Btw, I didn't ask for a debate, just two answers to simple straight forward questions, which you apparently can not answer.  Thumb1: